Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool - page 11. (Read 75377 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
So WTF is going on with payouts? Aren't we due like 2 or 3 more by tomorrow? Soniq I think you owe all of us an explanation that does not blame everything on some phantom programmer that YOU hired to take care of this. The ultimate responsibility is on your head, no one else. You are making a lot of BTC on these group buys and atm it looks like we are all being scammed.
There is no phantom programmer, he is a member of this group and has a substantial amount of shares. Why he has decided not to show up is beyond me?

But because he never showed me how to operate the script before he left, I am trying to find someone to do so.  I have approached several people and get a variety of responses from " yes I can do that for $10 k and 30 days", to" its too complicated" . Throw into the mix  Christmas, New Years, Chinese New Years,  Ukrainian Christmas and all sorts of holidays I never knew existed. I have not found a replacement.

In the  meantime, the Jupiters are still mining  and balance of mining income is in wallet. Once I find a solution all dividends will be paid out.

As far as members looking for current spreadsheet it has been posted in several threads in this forum, in the members area, sent out in emails and shared in Skype chat  http://ec2-54-229-231-38.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com/groupbuy/  it includes all payments but last one which was sent manually.

I apologize for all the delays, but I have to deal with issues I created myself by not setting up the GB correctly to start with.  I am actively looking for a solution and have one in place now, just need to execute current script.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So WTF is going on with payouts? Aren't we due like 2 or 3 more by tomorrow? Soniq I think you owe all of us an explanation that does not blame everything on some phantom programmer that YOU hired to take care of this. The ultimate responsibility is on your head, no one else. You are making a lot of BTC on these group buys and atm it looks like we are all being scammed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Sorry guys, but how hard can it be to create an Excel sheet that does the calculation and then feed it into a shell script/batch file to do the actual payment with bitcoind ?

Send me over some thing that works, and it will be most appreciated
Sure. Where can I find the latest excel sheets ?

Hi Ben,

Did you get this,  can you share please?

Thanks,
Dutu
No, I didn't got it (yet).
Activity: 73
Sorry guys, but how hard can it be to create an Excel sheet that does the calculation and then feed it into a shell script/batch file to do the actual payment with bitcoind ?

Hi Ben,

Did you get this,  can you share please?

Thanks,
Dutu
Activity: 78
Prorated balance still not received...
Prorated balance received, thanks Soniq

Activity: 267
Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

I think soniq's just got some problems calculating everyone's shares. From what I've seen, soniq's sending the same amount of bitcoins every time, so the interval between each payout will be increasing. So he really needs someone to write some code to help him do the calculation.

But hey soniq, we are programmers and we are here to help. And we are also interested in your other projects and ideas. PM me if it's not too late.

If you have a good working option? I am open to suggestions

I know in the past it's been hard to get in contact with your current programmer.  How about getting the payment code from your current programmer and having someone else run/manage it?  That seems to me to be the simplest route.  No need to recreate the wheel this late in the game.

Hi Soniq et al.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

Seeing that soniq is looking to terminate this operation...

The alternative would be to completely outsource operation management of this GB.
Cost of operation management should come from current GB management fee.
Percentage management fee (shares) that should be be kept by soniq can be negotiated, with agreement from soniq and the new operation manager.

My proposal is to ask Tyrion70 if he wants to take over the operation management of this GB.
Tyrion70 and blastbob are already managing another KnC Jupiter GB (ADDICTION). they seam to be very experienced. Dividends were paid out regularly on weekly basis, clear and concise reports are provided.

If soniq (or anyone else) would prefer "disposing" their part of Jupiters, it can easily be done by selling owned shares (see "Order Book Thread").

Soniq, please let us know if you are willing to outsource the operation management of this GB (you will then have the possibility to further "dispose" all you shares if you would like to).

Any feedback & comments from other GB members on this proposal is welcome.

Regards,
dutu

This GB  is not being outsourced anytime soon.

Due to unforseen circumstances beyond my control  I have not completed all the details I wanted done so far.

Have made over 700 BTC in payments so far, and all payments will be issued.

All  mining addresses are public,  as well as spreadsheet.

The Jupiters being sold is a discussion a lot of members are in favor of on the Skype chat.   A poll will be sent out in the new year to establish what the majority of members want to do?
how strong are the passwords ?

KnC Miner : Security hacked - Take remote control over miner!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-miner-security-hacked-update-with-tool-admin-remove-plz-392166
changed passwords, but only applies to self hosted miners I believe
Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

I think soniq's just got some problems calculating everyone's shares. From what I've seen, soniq's sending the same amount of bitcoins every time, so the interval between each payout will be increasing. So he really needs someone to write some code to help him do the calculation.

But hey soniq, we are programmers and we are here to help. And we are also interested in your other projects and ideas. PM me if it's not too late.

If you have a good working option? I am open to suggestions

Sorry about the delay, refund sent 063ea949c75088e1bdd71c0a97b5efc8afee959c82b750689085008725830701
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Please follow my (our) thread !

"soniq" Scam Accusations thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-soniq-whats-going-on-with-soniqs-group-buys-396107

Alright !!!...

*What's going on with "soniq"Huh...

*Are we Being SCAMMED Huh...

*Do we have any INFO on soniqHuh...

*Do we know where He live's???...

*Can we still Trust soniqHuh...

*what can we do to Protect GB share holders from GB Admins Huh

~~~~Here's soniq Trust summary

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=64968

Please stay on topic! Lets HELP each other and NOT Scam each other! (We the share HOLDERs have to keep our GB admins Accountable and Honest)
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
StayFocus and LIVE
Soniq,
What up bro where u at?  :/ Huh
Activity: 265
Football President
how strong are the passwords ?

KnC Miner : Security hacked - Take remote control over miner!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/knc-miner-security-hacked-update-with-tool-admin-remove-plz-392166
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Good idea! We will appreciate it if an automated payment program can be finished  as soon as possible
Activity: 16
With two dividend payments still missing, I am not sure looking to "dispose" of the Jupiter's should be an option while still waiting on the new equipment still 6-10 weeks away. We need an updated spreadsheet, with correct maths and DATES of the occurrences and the difficulty level at each date. I still think the Jupiters still have at least another few months of usable life left. I am also keenly interested in the exact payment due to have the KNCs hosted there versus having them hosted somewhere else. (i.e. neutral data center, facility with techs). Is it possible to get more yield out versus hosting in Stockholm? Just an inquiry... What are the exact fees with description to date and how much was taken out per share to facilitate those fees? We just started this extracting and now it is already done?

Huh  Huh  Huh
Activity: 9

Activity: 78
Hi all members,

I would like to know your opinion of the disagreement I have with Soniq. We tried to solve it through PM, but our points of view are different.

[..]

yes baros008, it does makes sense that you receive the dividend payout for the period you have owned the shares.
The new share owner should receive the dividend payout for the period HE has owned the shares.

If this is not the case, soniq, please clarify the rules and reasoning behind. Perhaps also update the rules so that we all know how this will be handled in the future.

The issue arises when I dont know who he sold his shares too?   One of the many issues associated with Bitfunder.

I know how many shares are associated with each  payment addresses on Bitfunder, but I don't know who sold and bought what.

That is why the dividends are paid to to the payment address associated with the shares on dividend payment date.

In a private sale I would know the buyer and be able to "hold dividend payments", but in this situation I cannot.

Listing on BitFunder was meant to be able to trade shares. But if you traded and finally sold shares when Jupiters started mining, your dividends are gone now.

All aspects of listing on BitFunder were not think out enough and rules were not specified. Was it my fault? I used only common logic in my calculation of dividend.

I understand there were issues with Bitfunder (Soniq helped me to solve some of them) and that it isn't possible to trace sold shares.

But there is one thing that undoubtedly belongs to me - prorated balance. Will you return it to me?

Can you please reply my question?

Sorry about the delay, I can send the prorated balance back to the address on record, is that fine?

Otherwise I need a signed message from the original payment address stating a change of payment address.

Yes, you can use that address, thank you.

Prorated balance still not received...
Pages:
Jump to: