Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool - page 12. (Read 75377 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Hi Soniq et al.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

Seeing that soniq is looking to terminate this operation...

The alternative would be to completely outsource operation management of this GB.
Cost of operation management should come from current GB management fee.
Percentage management fee (shares) that should be be kept by soniq can be negotiated, with agreement from soniq and the new operation manager.

My proposal is to ask Tyrion70 if he wants to take over the operation management of this GB.
Tyrion70 and blastbob are already managing another KnC Jupiter GB (ADDICTION). they seam to be very experienced. Dividends were paid out regularly on weekly basis, clear and concise reports are provided.

If soniq (or anyone else) would prefer "disposing" their part of Jupiters, it can easily be done by selling owned shares (see "Order Book Thread").

Soniq, please let us know if you are willing to outsource the operation management of this GB (you will then have the possibility to further "dispose" all you shares if you would like to).

Any feedback & comments from other GB members on this proposal is welcome.

Regards,
dutu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

Does this mean they will stop mining already? What is the foreseen date for this?
Activity: 308
Unfortunately; i couldn't agree more. Not much transparancy & communication going on here.
Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Hi soniq,

Please provide a statement for each dividend payout period which should included:
* BTC mined
* Name coin mined
* cost incurred and details/breakdown of this cost
* sum of dividend payouts
* BTC per share

We have been told that operation of this GB is transparent, but we have not seen any calculation yet.

This is your obligation for the share holders of this GB, and everybody is expecting that this information is provided timely and publicly available for members of this GB.

If you cannot provide this information immediately (due to the maths involved), please indicate the date when this information can be expected from you.
+1
Hi soniq,

Please provide a statement for each dividend payout period which should included:
* BTC mined
* Name coin mined
* cost incurred and details/breakdown of this cost
* sum of dividend payouts
* BTC per share

We have been told that operation of this GB is transparent, but we have not seen any calculation yet.

This is your obligation for the share holders of this GB, and everybody is expecting that this information is provided timely and publicly available for members of this GB.

If you cannot provide this information immediately (due to the maths involved), please indicate the date when this information can be expected from you.

Activity: 462
Plissken  I think you are doing well

about 69% or your btc investment returned IE 12 btc  invested - 8.33 btc returned  = 69% --

- mine is 53%  ----- invested 4 BTC  return 2.13 BTC = 53%

maybe my maths is wrong
6 share = 13.50 BTC

clementina >> 1 share >> 0.12564103 btc
Plissken     >> 6 shares  > 0.18743264 btc

6 share = 13.50 BTC

Glad you pointed this out. The actual formula is" number of your shares"/780* BTC paid out less hosting and management fees..... so  6/780*700= 5.38461  . I have overpaid you on some errors  with the original script

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Plissken  I think you are doing well

about 69% or your btc investment returned IE 12 btc  invested - 8.33 btc returned  = 69% --

- mine is 53%  ----- invested 4 BTC  return 2.13 BTC = 53%

maybe my maths is wrong
6 share = 13.50 BTC

clementina >> 1 share >> 0.12564103 btc
Plissken     >> 6 shares  > 0.18743264 btc

6 share = 13.50 BTC

Activity: 265
Football President
Plissken  I think you are doing well

about 69% or your btc investment returned IE 12 btc  invested - 8.33 btc returned  = 69% --

- mine is 53%  ----- invested 4 BTC  return 2.13 BTC = 53%

maybe my maths is wrong
Activity: 251
But hey man!! This is what business??.
So I will lose 4 btc my investment.
15 days ago I sent you a PM and I have not received a response, and we continue with the same plan does.
I have 6 shares!.

I received:

0.18743264  >> shares 6, Why? 12/02/2013 >>
0.18743264  >> shares 6, Why? 12/10/2013 >>
0.18743264  >> shares 6, Why? 30/12/2013 >>

----------
8.32861279 btc

clementina >> 1 share >> 0.12564103
Plissken     >> 6 shares  > 0.18743264

Soniq, you think you'll make ROI at this rate. 6 shares 13,50 btc!!!!

6 shares = 110 GH / s + -

There are the accounts, and should note that the difficulty was less the 12/02/2013 and 12/10/2013

I'm really disappointed, you should reconsider continue creating new buying groups, concentrate on mathematics of groups already created.

Please update my payments correctly, because you are seriously mistaken with accounting.

Atte. Plissken
Activity: 265
Football President
Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

maybe you need to find another programmer  - presume it is to automate the payments

hopefully you can also use this program on your other group buys EG  [GB]Terraminer IV

I also think it is a bit early to dispose of the jupiters -- so far I had about 54% of my investment repaid
and with most of the new asic miners hardware delayed I think the jupiters should a least return 100% of investment in BTC

my 2 cents
Activity: 60
Ok, we have not received a payment before this since 12/10 and that is one payment made for 12/17. We are due another payment for 12/24, no? Hows about you make another manual payment, Mr. Group Buy manager? You are making quite a handsome sum on this whole deal the least you can do is see to it that everything is working the way it is supposed to. As far as disposing of the miners, isn't it a bit early for that? Wasn't payment made by some for hosting of 6 or 12 months?
Activity: 462
Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
We could ask John to supply us with the information he has about Soniq, so we can find someone close to him to pay him a friendly visit. I suggest to do this when Soniq hasn't reacted in this thread before January 1st, noon GMT.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I couldn't agree more with you dutu, I really wish some other members would help put extra pressure on this situation.
for whatever reason Larry is too lazy or too busy to make manual payments.  he supposedly hired someone to script out an automated payment program for him but again he's either too lazy or too busy to learn how to use it.   

this is just unacceptable.
soniq is taking commission for managing the GB; he is breaking the rules on which this GB is based - with zero explanation or feedback.

I have been monitoring soniq's online activity on this forum for the past 2 weeks and he appears "online" at least once a day every day. Yet, he doesn't not bother to reply to any questions and there is ZERO feedback from him.

Beside poor management of the GB, it shows disrespect for the members of the GB.
Activity: 360
for whatever reason Larry is too lazy or too busy to make manual payments.  he supposedly hired someone to script out an automated payment program for him but again he's either too lazy or too busy to learn how to use it.  

on skype chat, he hoped to make a payment sometime today and to dedicate time to the automated payment software soon, we'll see...  

original post indicated dividend payments every 2 weeks - although larry did say he'd prefer weekly payouts --> just not these past 3 weeks sadly.  

I do believe he will eventually pay as he doesn't seem like the houdini type...  understand your frustration, though.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Activity: 60
Still no update on dividends. WTF?!? Anyone involved with this project have contact info for Soniq Larry? This is starting to get ridiculous.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
I have now decided to join you in giving soniq/Larry (Strawson?) a negative trust rating and I encourage others to do the same. This lapse in communication as well as management of operations is unacceptable.

I hope to see an explanation soon.

I am also giving a negative trust to soniq; it is really disappointing the payouts are handled so poorly and communication is practically nonexistentnt.

I hope the negative trust will either give soniq some more serious warning signals that this GB is not managed properly, and/or will make future investors be more cautions investing in Coinsortium

Pages:
Jump to: