Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUPBUY 4 - closed - page 2. (Read 11833 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 08, 2017, 02:08:05 PM
1 Giant has 2 boards.... on the picture you can see a total of 8 boards. I have 4 Giants hooked up together.
Right, that makes sense. Thanks for confirming. I'm about to purchase a Giant myself tomorrow, so that's comforting. Too bad I missed the group buy opportunity though, could've saved quite a bit.

From baikal website? Go ahead and check if that's possible. They told me they are out of everything. I couldn't buy 2 Giants and later just 1. That's what they replied me:

We are out of stock of our miners at the moment, we do not have any infomation yet on when

our new stock of miners will be produced.

Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 08, 2017, 01:32:09 PM
1 Giant has 2 boards.... on the picture you can see a total of 8 boards. I have 4 Giants hooked up together.
Right, that makes sense. Thanks for confirming. I'm about to purchase a Giant myself tomorrow, so that's comforting. Too bad I missed the group buy opportunity though, could've saved quite a bit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 08, 2017, 01:29:23 PM
Hashrates after 24hours running

460 MH/s seems quite a long way from the advertised 900 MH/s. Or is that 4 Giants together?

Activity: 378
March 08, 2017, 01:23:04 PM

460 MH/s seems quite a long way from the advertised 900 MH/s. Or is that 4 Giants together?
March 08, 2017, 01:10:22 PM
My 10 Giants running like kittens Smiley no problem setting them up. Just like building legos...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2njvapz&s=9#.WL7zTfIWZSA

Been running for 5 Hours and temps are stable at 29C

Nice setup, which coin are you mining? Or are you mining multiple different coins?

Right now i got my miners pointed at Coinmine mining Dash.

I will take some pictures at 24hours to show some more "stabler" hashrates.

March 08, 2017, 09:52:57 AM
My 10 Giants running like kittens Smiley no problem setting them up. Just like building legos...

Nice setup, which coin are you mining? Or are you mining multiple different coins?

Right now i got my miners pointed at Coinmine mining Dash.

I will take some pictures at 24hours to show some more "stabler" hashrates.
Activity: 304
March 08, 2017, 02:43:21 AM
Anxiously waiting for the next group buy. i would like to see more payment options though.
Activity: 459
Merit: 252
March 08, 2017, 02:24:26 AM

Activity: 136
Merit: 16
March 08, 2017, 01:53:45 AM
Got a Giant and another Mini.  Mini was paired with another to make a Dual  Smiley.  Giant and Minis are easy and Pi to setup.

Question about the Giant's user interface:  I see the Extranonce check box on the Miner page.  It is selected ("Yes" is checked) but Nicehash is saying that it is not and "mining performance is degraded."  Is this true?  I tried to toggle the check box but it doesn't change the Nicehash page.  Should I ignore this?
March 07, 2017, 11:21:12 PM
the baikal miners are stable and perfect. i have money to buy. But i dont have information about the customs. The customs in our country is so strange. i wish the baikal sells their miners in our country.

Baikal declared each unit cost 94$ so i payed 94$ customs for each unit. In my country i have to pay 25% of the total sum of purchase order so baikal helped me alot in clearing customs Smiley i would have been ALLLLOT more. Thanks Baikal

holy moly remind me not to post on this forum while drunked!!!
March 07, 2017, 10:44:37 PM
the baikal miners are stable and perfect. i have money to buy. But i dont have information about the customs. The customs in our country is so strange. i wish the baikal sells their miners in our country.

Baikal declared each unit cost 94$ so i payed 94$ customs for each unit. In my country i have to pay 25% of the total sum of purchase order so baikal helped me alot in clearing customs Smiley i would have been ALLLLOT more. Thanks Baikal
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
March 07, 2017, 08:12:07 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 07, 2017, 06:50:05 PM

it s really nice set up. if i find a solution to get them, i will buy 100 pcs giant. i made a private room for them. everything is ready. But i have to find avoid the customs. The customs is a big problem.

100, holy Tongue

supply might be a problem as well for such large orders
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
March 07, 2017, 06:28:14 PM

it s really nice set up. if i find a solution to get them, i will buy 100 pcs giant. i made a private room for them. everything is ready. But i have to find avoid the customs. The customs is a big problem.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 07, 2017, 02:37:19 PM
im you plan on doing a groupbuy agian please write me, i'd also be up for a mini miner/quardouple ! thanks <3
March 07, 2017, 01:54:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2017, 09:49:41 PM
miner just arrived, unfortunately all cables are missing for both giants, meh

now waiting for baikal to read their skype and send some
Missing all cables as well. Grrr waited for two weeks to have these delivered too and now gonna be another week at least to get the accessories.

Thats wierd that i hear people are missing cables when recieving orders from baikal. I ordered 10 gaints and got 5 sets of extra cables and 2 extra rasperries in my order. Must be miss packaging on their part??
Guess so. I've got 3 miners at my hosting that can't connect without the 1 usb, 2 data and 1 power splitter that should have come with each miner.
March 06, 2017, 09:01:22 PM

Missing all cables as well. Grrr waited for two weeks to have these delivered too and now gonna be another week at least to get the accessories.

Thats wierd that i hear people are missing cables when recieving orders from baikal. I ordered 10 gaints and got 5 sets of extra cables and 2 extra rasperries in my order. Must be miss packaging on their part??
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Activity: 105
March 06, 2017, 05:03:44 PM
Let's hope for more Mini/quads groupbuy. Or new miners Smiley keep up good work Baikal.
Pages:
Jump to: