Pages:
Author

Topic: GROUPBUY 4 - closed - page 3. (Read 11833 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 06, 2017, 04:27:55 PM
Hello, Im new on this forum, looking for an opportunity to buy Smiley

If you open another groupbuy, put me on the list pls, I'll take 2x Giant A900 for 1900$ or less Smiley

Or Equal amount of quads ofc...

Many thanks!
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
March 06, 2017, 03:27:07 PM
Can someone help me get my giant working?

All the connections appear to be correct, but it won't power on.

If it is a stand alone PSU have you jumpered the mobo cable to trick the PSU to running without being connected to a PC?

Thanks, I realised that and jumpered it Smiley

My new problem is that it can't seem to mine to x11 nicehash... works on miningpoolhub though.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 06, 2017, 02:13:11 PM
all products are limited at the moment, demand is off the scale

i'm curious, how many giant units can be produced per month?

i see some times that the diff jump very high and then return normal, it's like they are testing stuff out there...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
March 06, 2017, 02:07:05 PM
all products are limited at the moment, demand is off the scale
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
March 06, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

If it is a stand alone PSU have you jumpered the mobo cable to trick the PSU to running without being connected to a PC?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
March 06, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Activity: 583
Merit: 106
March 06, 2017, 12:01:36 PM
I'm also up for one Giant.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 06, 2017, 10:39:10 AM
My 10 Giants arrived today. Will get them up and running as fast as possible and try to get some photos up here on the forum of them.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
March 06, 2017, 10:01:32 AM
I have one baikal mini miner. It works very well. I paid 500 USD before price is down. Now group buy is a good option for me. I will buy one a900 giant.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
March 06, 2017, 04:16:57 AM
Add me to the next GROUP BUY please!!

Unaware of any. Ditto for me to thou.

At least would like to be informed of when/if another group buy comes to pass Smiley

you will all be informed trust me
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
March 06, 2017, 04:02:21 AM

Unaware of any. Ditto for me to thou.

At least would like to be informed of when/if another group buy comes to pass Smiley
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
March 06, 2017, 12:32:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 05, 2017, 04:43:01 AM
yeah it's very easy to use and very fast, it update almost instantly for me

btw my temp are 45° what are the maximum temp allowed? now that summer is coming again, i want to be sure that i'm far away from the limit

wanting to know as well, anyone?

as apprently no one knows i have asked baikal:

Regaridng of temmperature
can work good under 72 degrees, once miner is in over-degrees, it will stop hashing automatically. when temperature back to under 72 degrees, miner start automatically, back in hashing/

this miner is really at the forefront, beautiful tech, just a bit too loud for my taste...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 04:40:43 AM
yeah it's very easy to use and very fast, it update almost instantly for me

btw my temp are 45° what are the maximum temp allowed? now that summer is coming again, i want to be sure that i'm far away from the limit

wanting to know as well, anyone?

as apprently no one knows i have asked baikal:

Regaridng of temmperature
can work good under 72 degrees, once miner is in over-degrees, it will stop hashing automatically. when temperature back to under 72 degrees, miner start automatically, back in hashing/
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
March 03, 2017, 01:34:07 PM
I just got my miner and plugged everything in correctly. I've had it turned on and it's still flashing the colors after 10mins, and it doesn't seem to be using the ethernet connection (I can see that the light isn't on for that port on the ethernet switch)? Any ideas whats wrong?

Usually it is going to be a connection someplace.

I would check your network cable, even try swapping it.

Do you see a red light that is illuminated on the orange pi?  
If not then double check the power connection to the controller board is firmly seated in the power plug.

Then double check your USB plug/cable to the first controller board connection.

Lastly check the cross connect serial cables.

These would be the places I would check.  It is usually something simple.  

Thanks, there is not a red light on the orange pi, however the ethernet port lights on the orange pi light up. the orange pi power cord seems as  securely fit as possible.. Seems mine is DOA :/

to check if the PI is bad
plug the HDMI output into a monitor
if you get a load of CPU errors  then it might just need a flash of the micro SD card 
i did have that issue on a few minis

if you are in the uk i have spare Orange PIs that i got from them if you pay the postage il send you one

thanks
Paul

I don't get any video output when I plug the orange pi hdmi out into my monitor

then is a DEAD Pi
where are you

thanks
Paul

I got everything working! It turned out my orange pi didn't come with a micro SD card in it. I went out and bought one and followed the Baikal guide on how to install the right files on it and then i plugged it into the orange pi and everything is well. Thanks though

good news

happy mining

thanks
Paul
Activity: 689
March 03, 2017, 01:13:20 PM
I just got my miner and plugged everything in correctly. I've had it turned on and it's still flashing the colors after 10mins, and it doesn't seem to be using the ethernet connection (I can see that the light isn't on for that port on the ethernet switch)? Any ideas whats wrong?

If not then double check the power connection to the controller board is firmly seated in the power plug.

Thanks, there is not a red light on the orange pi, however the ethernet port lights on the orange pi light up. the orange pi power cord seems as  securely fit as possible.. Seems mine is DOA :/

if you get a load of CPU errors  then it might just need a flash of the micro SD card 

if you are in the uk i have spare Orange PIs that i got from them if you pay the postage il send you one

thanks
Paul

then is a DEAD Pi
where are you

thanks
Paul

I got everything working! It turned out my orange pi didn't come with a micro SD card in it. I went out and bought one and followed the Baikal guide on how to install the right files on it and then i plugged it into the orange pi and everything is well. Thanks though
legendary
NodeMasters
March 03, 2017, 12:52:57 PM

thanks
Paul

then is a DEAD Pi
where are you

thanks
Paul
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 03, 2017, 12:09:36 PM
miner just arrived, unfortunately all cables are missing for both giants, meh

now waiting for baikal to read their skype and send some

update: will get them the following days
Activity: 689
March 03, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

thanks
Paul

legendary
NodeMasters
March 03, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

thanks
Paul
Pages:
Jump to: