Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!! - page 8. (Read 33119 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Original share in this buy should be around 3.22GHs with latest update from KNC.

On bitfunder these shares have been divided up in 100 more shares giving 3220MHs / 100 = ~32MHs per share on bitfunder ADDICTION IPO.

1MHs seems to be valued at ~0.004 (For live hashing equipment)
32MHs could be priced around ~0.128 (For live hashing equipment)

This IPO still have equipment in order, and current price is around 0.012~ for a single 32MHs bitfunder share. Its about 1/10 price of the live hashing price.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So why is this such a good deal at 23MH per share?   At the current selling price 230 shares would = about 6,567 MH at 3 BTC...  That is about the current price of a 7GH BFL Jally...  Come Sept/Oct 7GH wont be squat..

Just trying to figure out why everyone slapping each other on the ass and drinking  beer over this?HuhHuh?   Please educate me?Huh??                                
guess you're late to the party

actually those who has purchased these shares BEFORE it was introduced to bitfunder, 1 shares (in this case, 0.5 BTC, and 100 shares in bitfunder) is equivalent to 2.8GH

so basically those who want to purchase those shares via bitfunder, well you're pretty much late to get all those advantages  Grin

Yes and thus my point...   Not worth it to anyone that did not get in BEFORE...  Good Luck...  I dont see it as a good investment at all to anyone that did not get in early.  Ever..Now or later..  as diff rise this will be worth less and less and you will have to wait prob until first of Nov to to even start seeing a Div..  I doubt even who got in early will see much of a profit when all is said and done..  But you guys seem to be having fun  
KSV
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
also its wise to hold on to this shares, because the share price would DEFINITELY skyrocket once the machine is operational, and thus higher selling price!  Grin

i'm just trying to sell my shares to the point I have my initial investment back.
When I do, I stop selling and just enjoy the profit !! Cheesy

only in the btc world can u get the initial even b4 the dividends start paying for itself Wink

all hail BTC
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
also its wise to hold on to this shares, because the share price would DEFINITELY skyrocket once the machine is operational, and thus higher selling price!  Grin

i'm just trying to sell my shares to the point I have my initial investment back.
When I do, I stop selling and just enjoy the profit !! Cheesy
Activity: 686
So why is this such a good deal at 23MH per share?   At the current selling price 230 shares would = about 6,567 MH at 3 BTC...  That is about the current price of a 7GH BFL Jally...  Come Sept/Oct 7GH wont be squat..

Just trying to figure out why everyone slapping each other on the ass and drinking  beer over this?HuhHuh?   Please educate me?Huh??                                
guess you're late to the party

actually those who has purchased these shares BEFORE it was introduced to bitfunder, 1 shares (in this case, 0.5 BTC, and 100 shares in bitfunder) is equivalent to 2.8GH

so basically those who want to purchase those shares via bitfunder, well you're pretty much late to get all those advantages  Grin
Activity: 196
So why is this such a good deal at 23MH per share?   At the current selling price 230 shares would = about 6,567 MH at 3 BTC...  That is about the current price of a 7GH BFL Jally...  Come Sept/Oct 7GH wont be squat..

Just trying to figure out why everyone slapping each other on the ass and drinking  beer over this?HuhHuh?   Please educate me?Huh??                               
Activity: 150
Stop selling your shares for such low prices people  Tongue
I suppose all miners will be in a private pool? or will be in an open pool?

That will be decided later. The solution that is most stable and gives the most.
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
I suppose all miners will be in a private pool? or will be in an open pool?
I'm very excited to be a part of groupbuy.  The KNCMiner guys did a fantastic job and were very understanding!  Thanks a bunch guys!

If numbers are correct and all current ordered equipment are in place. We should be running around ~6400GHs.
Activity: 170
I'm very excited to be a part of groupbuy.  The KNCMiner guys did a fantastic job and were very understanding!  Thanks a bunch guys!
legendary
I also sold some to check that the whole chain of BitFunder -> WeExchange -> my wallet works and it does.

same here, received my coins in my desktop wallet
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
I also sold some to check that the whole chain of BitFunder -> WeExchange -> my wallet works and it does.
legendary
sold 13 shares in total for a little less than 0.2 BTC Cheesy Cheesy

very happy Cheesy Cheesy
KSV
Activity: 398
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
excellent jobs guys, this is a perfect example of people coming together to create a better world Smiley

http://www.coindesk.com/a-look-inside-kncminer/
hectic trading market is hectic! managed to buy 13 shares from trading  Grin
Activity: 448
Btw for anyone concerned...

Since I do audits for BitFunder applications, I was allowed very temporary access to the KNCMiner account to very the orders are indeed real and placed.

(Don't worry, access to the account has been re-secured) Wink

Good luck on BitFunder. Don't forget to open tickets if you need help!

Thanks!
Ukyo
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Pages:
Jump to: