Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] Jupiter KNCMiner (0.5 BTC shares) 12 sold! [CLOSED] !!! - page 10. (Read 33119 times)

KSV
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING
4. Snowden still in russia.

OFFTOP

I really don't get why ppl make a lot disturbance around PRISM and NSA. It was entirely known in 70's of 20th century that NSA had an IT and telecommunication systems which allows to intercept, recognize the voice and interrupt phone calls, so why don't internet. For me is quite strange ppl have woken up after 40 years... Snowden doesn't provide any new info just only confirmed that what was completely known.

He looks Snowed in.. Smiley

We bought the third miner on the second groupbuy also.. Great news Smiley

hahaha, i see what u did - snowedin Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

OFFTOP

I really don't get why ppl make a lot disturbance around PRISM and NSA. It was entirely known in 70's of 20th century that NSA had an IT and telecommunication systems which allows to intercept, recognize the voice and interrupt phone calls, so why don't internet. For me is quite strange ppl have woken up after 40 years... Snowden doesn't provide any new info just only confirmed that what was completely known.

He looks Snowed in.. Smiley

We bought the third miner on the second groupbuy also.. Great news Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Upfiring Team Member

OFFTOP

Yes of course, but Tyrion said we should receive some feedback this week, so just asking Smiley

Current feedback Smiley

1. We did not win any lottery miners, would have been a nice bonus.
2. There is some rumor about chip information this week, but that is not confirmed Smiley
3. Bitfunder process should happen very soon.

Upfiring Team Member
Yes of course, but Tyrion said we should receive some feedback this week, so just asking Smiley
Does KNC confirmed delivery date?

On personal email when linking the account it was said September / October.

Hopefully some more information this week on process.
Upfiring Team Member
Does KNC confirmed delivery date?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
Only if you want to be a verified user (which is mandatory to handle fiat). So for btc only you van use anything i think..
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Am i right that i have to register at weexchange with my real name??
It's up to you I think - I didn't use my real name  Cool
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

Am i right that i have to register at weexchange with my real name??

So, where are you guys up to with the IPO, and how long can we expect to wait before it's up on Bitfunder?
We're waiting for Bitfunder to release the asset, so any time now but hopefully in the weekend, cuz we have some work ahead of us transferring them all to you Wink

Any updates with Bitfunder?

Still waiting for activation. Should be soon.
Activity: 363
Merit: 285
So, where are you guys up to with the IPO, and how long can we expect to wait before it's up on Bitfunder?
We're waiting for Bitfunder to release the asset, so any time now but hopefully in the weekend, cuz we have some work ahead of us transferring them all to you Wink

Any updates with Bitfunder?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
A motivation image.. with current diff, and not 100% correct data on inputs Smiley

Activity: 70
Allright guys and gals, time for another update!

I've spoken to Bitfunder owner Jon briefly, with regards to the question of paying out dividends directly his word were:
Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Because he's traveling at the moment (visualize angry stewardesses Tongue) he didn't have time to get into it any further, but at least it sounds hopefull. I also informed him of the trouble you were having Godzilla, I hope they fix it for you soon. Have you tried emailing again? (can't hurt).

Also, due to popular demand, we decided to start a second edition of the KNC Jupiter groupbuy. Although the pre-order period is over we feel it might be the right time to start ordering the second batch (and apparently some of you already agree Wink). We've changes a few things (most prominent the share price) but all in all it's pretty much what you're used from us, and ofcourse it integrates seemlessly in the first groupbuy.

Details will be posted in a new post shortly, but we felt you had the right to know first.. 

One more thing, @LiteBit, we'll start a topic in Securities as soon as it's tradeable on Bitfunder. That post might attract some potential traders and would go to waste if you couldn't trade it yet.

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Will pre existing shareholders be reserved a spot or have the right of first refusal in the 2nd batch?

Good one! almost forgot..

Added the following to the post to that extend:
Buyers of the old groupbuy are allowed to reserve shares in which case they will be added as reserved to the list. In this case a reservation goes before blockchain. A reservation must be made on topic and within 24 hours of start post.

So start your reservations Wink

Thanks

I'm definitely interested in more once more details are available.
legendary

I've spoken to Bitfunder owner Jon briefly, with regards to the question of paying out dividends directly his word were:
Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Because he's traveling at the moment (visualize angry stewardesses Tongue) he didn't have time to get into it any further, but at least it sounds hopefull. I also informed him of the trouble you were having Godzilla, I hope they fix it for you soon. Have you tried emailing again? (can't hurt).

Also, due to popular demand, we decided to start a second edition of the KNC Jupiter groupbuy. Although the pre-order period is over we feel it might be the right time to start ordering the second batch (and apparently some of you already agree Wink). We've changes a few things (most prominent the share price) but all in all it's pretty much what you're used from us, and ofcourse it integrates seemlessly in the first groupbuy.

Details will be posted in a new post shortly, but we felt you had the right to know first.. 

One more thing, @LiteBit, we'll start a topic in Securities as soon as it's tradeable on Bitfunder. That post might attract some potential traders and would go to waste if you couldn't trade it yet.

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Will pre existing shareholders be reserved a spot or have the right of first refusal in the 2nd batch?

Good one! almost forgot..

Added the following to the post to that extend:
Buyers of the old groupbuy are allowed to reserve shares in which case they will be added as reserved to the list. In this case a reservation goes before blockchain. A reservation must be made on topic and within 24 hours of start post.

So start your reservations Wink

Thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

Code:
in the future, yes
its currently a debate

Cheers!
Blastbob and Tyrion70

Pages:
Jump to: