Pages:
Author

Topic: GUI mining - updated Dec 3 with 7970 bugfix, also supports Stratum! - page 10. (Read 3231923 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
why not just run cgminer? Is pushing a key really that different from clicking a button with your mouse?
I run CGminer by GUIminer normaly(3 GPUs) for several months, but if run 3 CGminers(one GPU corresponds to one worker), it will dead in several days.
Great Kiv Wink, can you make the GUIminer run p2pool in GUI? and I also hope GUIminer can show cgminer v2.8s' output.
Just go get a GUI for CGminer, Omfg
where can I get a GUI for CGminer?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
why not just run cgminer? Is pushing a key really that different from clicking a button with your mouse?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Great Kiv Wink, can you make the GUIminer run p2pool in GUI? and I also hope GUIminer can show cgminer v2.8s' output.
Just go get a GUI for CGminer, Omfg
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
burger: What specifically are you missing?

Just the new miners... poclbm etc... It's easier to start mining when all the software is updated, especially for new bitcoin mining ppl.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
GUIMiner development is stopped? There were several updates for miners since february but GUIMiner is not updated,
which means anyone using latest version of it actualy uses quite outdated versions of miners that come in package.

Has anyone tried updating just the poclbm in guiminer?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
burger: What specifically are you missing?
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Any update coming soon?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It is due to cpu miner in guiminer.exe

is it okay to install it even though it says it has Trojan.ADH.2 from Norton ?
Yes. And get rid of Norton and get something else like MSE or F Secure.
Activity: 26

is it okay to install it even though it says it has Trojan.ADH.2 from Norton ?
Activity: 45
Only a couple of days. Three - five at most.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1097
How long did you run it without a restart? The Feb19 version is fixing such an issue which you descibes Smiley
Activity: 45
I was having ZERO problems with GUIMiner until I restarted my computer this morning.

Was averaging >60MH/s before, and now I can't even connect to slush, deepbit, or anything...

Tried reinstalling it from a fresh download, nothing.

It either hangs up on "Starting" or "Connecting..." with "Shares: 0 Accepted"

It usually gets as far as  "Listener for "GPU1" started", and that's it

Windows 7
NVidia GTX 460

At my wits end with this thing, ugh. I was doing pretty well in my pools too before she died on me.

Any thoughts anyone?

TIA.
Activity: 69
When I run the miner program it doesn't display the program interface. It starts off minimized and I can never get it to restore to the main program screen. I can right click on it while it is in the tray and select "restore all" and nothing happens. Is this a program bug?

Yes, it is. I had the same thing happen to me. And the "fix" thread didn't help much. I start it maximized and then strangely enough if I click on the upper border of the window it goes to normal size.

Otherwise great program!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
I was able to locate my old guiminer installer from my old HD and run Norton Internet Security.

I got a trojan with the name, Trojan.ADH.2, detected and deleted by my AV.

Should I be concern with this?

If you run this miner in only a mining rig, then no problem.
But if you running it in a pc which you also store bitcoins , games .....then better avoid it.

Btw, the trojan was detected on my guiminer.exe installer.

And, I'm mining on my computer right now, but using CGminer.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
I was able to locate my old guiminer installer from my old HD and run Norton Internet Security.

If you run this miner in only a mining rig, then no problem.
But if you running it in a pc which you also store bitcoins , games .....then better avoid it.

There is a problem downloading your newest version /guiminer-20120219.exe.

Error says:

File not found

Firefox can't find the file at http://cloud.github.com/downloads/Kiv/poclbm/guiminer-20120219.exe.
Pages:
Jump to: