Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] cxboyminer BTC-Garden AM-v1 Setup Guide - page 2. (Read 18298 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Here's a link to the firmware torrent I just uploaded on the bay! (it may take some time to propagate)
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10801861
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
 Shocked

Hi dont forget the original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622439.580
You have informations about overclocking

Roll Eyes
3D Printed!
I think I have an older copy...not sure where to host it...maybe time to crack open Bittorrent and do some seeding!

Found it! 0705 in .rar form. Gimme a lil bit and I will seed this copy and post up the info

Just posted the BTCGarden 0705 FW torrent! Not sure how to link it here...I am guessing you can just search using your client?
3D Printed!
I think I have an older copy...not sure where to host it...maybe time to crack open Bittorrent and do some seeding!

Found it! 0705 in .rar form. Gimme a lil bit and I will seed this copy and post up the info
Activity: 207
Merit: 112
Does anyone have the older firmware?

I'm also looking. 7-19 does not allow for any overclock.
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
COINMIXER.NET
Does anyone have the older firmware?
Activity: 207
Merit: 112
Just got my AMV2x2 kit shipped and setup from Minersource. Looking to these as a more stable alternative to the S3 at the moment. 1.25th out of the box with barely any heat. What kinds of speeds are you guys seeing at 320 and 330?
Activity: 345
BTCGarden is currently developing new miner. However don't expect to be announced soon.

Christmas present then...Thanks for the link, haven't played yet as I am battling the working world at the moment. But I will try over the weekend I guess. Will see what I can work out.

Thanks again,
Prof
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
BTCGarden is currently developing new miner. However don't expect to be announced soon.
The difficulty is insane, I know. Was just going to experiment with some other cryptos a bit just to see if I can do it. Then back to BTC I reckon. I just battle to leave things sitting. Patience problem I guess.

Thnaks

Hopefully the link i provided for you is going to work with other cryptos, but not sure.
Activity: 392
The difficulty is insane, I know. Was just going to experiment with some other cryptos a bit just to see if I can do it. Then back to BTC I reckon. I just battle to leave things sitting. Patience problem I guess.

Thnaks
I'm sorry to do this but I am going to bother you gents again. Are you guys solo mining? if so could you please give me the details on how to do it. Even a link if possible.

Hi,
No one really solo mine anymore in bitcoin world.

Here is one of the guides: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guide-noob-guide-to-solo-mining-usb-erupters-with-cgminer-315477
I'm sorry to do this but I am going to bother you gents again. Are you guys solo mining? if so could you please give me the details on how to do it. Even a link if possible.
cxboyminer you are french, aren't you ?
Why you don't buy yourself in china like me ?

no I have an order for a set of 2 S3  Grin

And i hope that BTCgarden change it's price or introduce a new miner.
Complexity is now 19,74G

Hey man. I'm not French Smiley Im from Hong kong, China.

I will contact btcgarden and suggest that for you. Thanks
cxboyminer you are french, aren't you ?
Why you don't buy yourself in china like me ?

no I have an order for a set of 2 S3  Grin

And i hope that BTCgarden change it's price or introduce a new miner.
Complexity is now 19,74G
I vouch for minersource. They provide warranty and they ship quick and the package is padded well.
Yes it is necessary to distrust, as they are not the truths shops they do not respect the law and sell in fragments the miner of BTCgarden. I am in France and I preferred to buy at the manufacturer's, it was cheaper than to one saying retailers in Europe.

Minersource.net
and
AsicPuppy.com

are both highly trusted and GREAT resellers of mining gear and they offer competitive prices and fast shipping as well.

I usually purchase from minersource, even still after they have screwed me over a couple of times as my first orders were delivered quickly and without issues. First impressions last it seems. But they are the ones who shipped without a raspberry unless I paid extra for it.

That aside, Is it at all possible for the miner to go on a rotation setup without having to do it manually? My guess is a no...
3D Printed!
Yes it is necessary to distrust, as they are not the truths shops they do not respect the law and sell in fragments the miner of BTCgarden. I am in France and I preferred to buy at the manufacturer's, it was cheaper than to one saying retailers in Europe.

Minersource.net
and
AsicPuppy.com

are both highly trusted and GREAT resellers of mining gear and they offer competitive prices and fast shipping as well.
I purchased mine from elsewhere and they kindly didn't supply one. I happened to have one floating around from back in the day luckily. But yes, if I get from the same suplier it would be the same and now I have more knowledge - thanks again - it should be quite easy.
Pages:
Jump to: