Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] cxboyminer BTC-Garden AM-v1 Setup Guide - page 4. (Read 18298 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I know it can be over clocked easily... can you tell me how?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ok I understand now with the power cables! Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Next question is there a way to underclock these machines in the future. I am also curious about overclocking them of course in the present time frame.

Steve
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
3D Printed!
Pics are super helpful!
Thanks!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Thank you for the nice guide..it helped me set up my garden miners

You welcome. Did you get rejects?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Thank you for the nice guide..it helped me set up my garden miners
Activity: 187
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation
Hi
I think it's enough but only for one miner.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I have a Silverstone Tek 500W(ST50F-ESG) that only has 1 PCI-E cable(2x 6-pin), question will that be enough to power the AM-V1 or would I neeed a MOLEX-to-PCI-E or SATA-to-PCI-E adapter? TIA.

Silverstone Tek 500W(ST50F-ESG)
Product link
http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=460
Non tu as raison cxboyminer, j'expliquais juste à Glizlack que tu disais que c'était un cable PCI-e à 6 broches par carte donc 2 en tout  et non 6 PCI-e par carte ce qui aurait fait 12 LOL

Merci pour ton guide, moi je tombe dans la rupture de stock. BTCGARDEN OUT of STOCK :-(

Translate to english: No you're right cxboyminer, I just explained to you Glizlack thought it was a cable PCI-E 6-pin card so 2 in total and not 6 PCI-e card which would have 12 LOL

Thank you for your guide, I fall into the out of stock. BTCGARDEN OUT of STOCK :-(

Thanks xtoff
Non tu as raison cxboyminer, j'expliquais juste à Glizlack que tu disais que c'était un cable PCI-e à 6 broches par carte donc 2 en tout  et non 6 PCI-e par carte ce qui aurait fait 12 LOL

Merci pour ton guide, moi je tombe dans la rupture de stock. BTCGARDEN OUT of STOCK :-(
My English is bad sorry for the misunderstanding. Above post, who is wrong? Me or the other guy?

Thanks.

Expect more close up photos soon!
Hi,
No you are false, "There are 6-pin PCI-e plugs in each board" you must understand one PCI-e plug on each board.
This PCI-e plug is a 6 pin one, (existing 6 and 6+2 and 8 ).

You can see the 2 wires on the top left, each wires has 2 PCI-e  plug. This is the power supply uses by cxboyminer. You can use 2 miners with this corsair power supply because you have 4 pci-e plug

Wink
Activity: 182
Did I read that correctly that a 327w machine needs 6 pcie cables? Wow I am very surprised if so that there isn't a simpler way to connect each blade without requiring a psu with so many pcie output.

Steve
Activity: 322
3D Printed!
Thanks for posting this guide. I will be utilizing it very soon!
Excellent guide! A firmware update has been released which allows up to 4 miners running off of 1 RPi. I'm waiting on extra ribbon cables to test it out. These are very efficient machines at a great price.

Thanks, I have yet to update the latest firmware. I will add it as soon as possible when I am free.

Good night all for now!
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Excellent guide! A firmware update has been released which allows up to 4 miners running off of 1 RPi. I'm waiting on extra ribbon cables to test it out. These are very efficient machines at a great price.
Activity: 361
Thank you for the guide. It makes an easy assembly even easier!
What a greate guide! Thank you cxboyminer for doing this for us Smiley

We are pretty sure the miner using in thie guide is our btcgarden-AM-V1
Thanks for the positive feedback.
Activity: 126
What a greate guide! Thank you cxboyminer for doing this for us Smiley

We are pretty sure the miner using in thie guide is our btcgarden-AM-V1
Can you take a couple of close up shots of the wiring so people
can see which way the wires should face please?

Sure will do that asap.

Thanks
Activity: 361
Can you take a couple of close up shots of the wiring so people
can see which way the wires should face please?
Pages:
Jump to: