Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive ASICMiner Blade Setup - page 11. (Read 580724 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
try changing the ports you provide ( 3333 ) , to 8332 ( usual ip of the slush stratum proxy)
and dont forget to put it two time :  ( 8332,8332)
 Wink
Activity: 242
Merit: 115
Done,still not fixed.
I'm currently facing a problem with my Block erupter blade v2,would appreciate some help.
I was mining at btcguild with bfgminer without any problems for 2-3 months,however,when I try to mine now,the blade is much slower,even though all the chips are marked as O on the configuration page.
I didn't change any settings,tinker with any hardware,or anything like that,other than buying and using a new router.
Thanks in advance.

Are you noticing any decrease in internet speed over anything else?
Nope,seems as crappy as usual.

Have you done a hard reset?
Ummm,no to be honest,let me try it now.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm currently facing a problem with my Block erupter blade v2,would appreciate some help.
I was mining at btcguild with bfgminer without any problems for 2-3 months,however,when I try to mine now,the blade is much slower,even though all the chips are marked as O on the configuration page.
I didn't change any settings,tinker with any hardware,or anything like that,other than buying and using a new router.
Thanks in advance.

Have you done a hard reset?
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Fixed the repeated restart and low shares problem by changing my router to an earlier, non- IPv6 router.
Activity: 11
Ok I could use some help I have one blade hooked up via backplane with a 1000 watt power supply and I can not get it to mine. I have tried stratum proxy and bfgminer.

IP   192.168.1.201 ( Ip i have it set to )
Mask   255.255.255.0
Gateway   192.168.1.1 ( router ip)
WEB Port   8000
Primary DNS   192.168.1.1
Secondary DNS   211.148.192.141
Ports   3333,3333   ( ports for bitminter)
Server addresses   174.73.8.178,174.73.8.178 My ip
user:pass   my username and pass word

I even tried replacing the cable going from the blade to the router . What am I missing. Thanks in advance

try changing your server to the same IP range (192.168.1.xxx)

I changed the server to 192.168.1.102 The ip address of my computer on the net work but still no luck I am running windows 7 64 bit
Activity: 23
Ok I could use some help I have one blade hooked up via backplane with a 1000 watt power supply and I can not get it to mine. I have tried stratum proxy and bfgminer.

Mask   255.255.255.0
WEB Port   8000
Ports   3333,3333   ( ports for bitminter)

I even tried replacing the cable going from the blade to the router . What am I missing. Thanks in advance

try changing your server to the same IP range (192.168.1.xxx)

Mask   255.255.255.0
WEB Port   8000
Ports   3333,3333   ( ports for bitminter)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Now they are thinking what to do with me
Can someone just check i wired this correct, I logged into my miner and it said XXXXX, so I ended up rewiring it but cant quick follow tutorial.

I've already created a video from doggies post on cube for the cube setup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdCmxoI739U but Would like to make won for the blade if i can get it to start!!

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
I have couple of Blade v2:s on ATX case and blade temps are monitored by Scythe KAZE MASTER Fan Controller. What is safety temp range for blades?
I'd say <40 surface temp should be good.
Activity: 13
I have couple of Blade v2:s on ATX case and blade temps are monitored by Scythe KAZE MASTER Fan Controller. What is safety temp range for blades?

Hey guys, had my blade running for a couple days and then it stopped working, did a continuity test on the fuse and turns out the fuse blew, so unsoldered it and soldered a new fuse from digikey that has the smd r code on it. Well now its just showing up as all x's and the green led on the ethernet is not flashing. I have it split with molex to the psu. Any suggestions?
Running 10 blades with slush's stratum proxy on mac.
Works well with everything except coinex mining.
Can anyone help with the command to start it?

Ive tried
./mining_proxy.py -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinex.pw -p 9034
./mining_proxy.py -o tcp://stratum.coinex.pw -p 9034
./mining_proxy.py -o stratum.coinex.pw -p 9034

all either stall or cannot connect.

Thanks guys
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I ordered a ASIC Blade a couple weeks ago and it was working spectacularly!... Until today. When I plug the power adapter in nothing happens, the LEDs on the chip don't even go on. I am pretty sure the adapter and the cables are still fine. Anyone know a solution to this problem? I am using an adapted 4 pin ATX connector from my PSU to power the blade.

If a fuse is blown:

It's a fuse that's soldered onto the top of the blade left of the green connector and has the letter "R" on it.
It can be replaced by soldering a new one on.
It can be "jumped with a 12Ga. bent copper wire" (BEWARE you could fry your blade IF a short or power surge occurs)
It can be replaced with a traditional automotive type fuse holder by soldering one on.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3980389
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3666011
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4090791
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3682114
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3150583&znt_campaign=Category_CMS&znt_source=CAT&znt_medium=RSCOM&znt_content=CT2032234
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I ordered a ASIC Blade a couple weeks ago and it was working spectacularly!... Until today. When I plug the power adapter in nothing happens, the LEDs on the chip don't even go on. I am pretty sure the adapter and the cables are still fine. Anyone know a solution to this problem? I am using an adapted 4 pin ATX connector from my PSU to power the blade.

Did you check the fuse? It seems that several people had issues with that lately.

If you have a multi-meter to check the voltage on the board pins, it may be useful too.
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
You mean at config page?

Current Server: 192.168.1.1:8332
Chip: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, they are always OOOOOOO
Then power isn't an issue, its like a config problem.
Pages:
Jump to: