Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive ASICMiner Cube Setup [HD] - page 8. (Read 187271 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hi everyone... I love bit coining but I am not loving this Block Erupter Cube... I have been trying to set it up for 5 days, I got as far as entering my data into the cubes interface and running the proxy, but this is the errors I am getting =
08:09:40,259 info proxy client_service.handle_event # newjob ccd9 for prevhash a28087c3, clean_jobs=False
Please supply more info, a screen shot of the cube configuration display, how you are connecting to the pool, etc.

Read the original post here for more info as well as the blog in my signature.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Hi everyone... I love bit coining but I am not loving this Block Erupter Cube... I have been trying to set it up for 5 days, I got as far as entering my data into the cubes interface and running the proxy, but this is the errors I am getting =
08:09:40,259 info proxy client_service.handle_event # newjob ccd9 for prevhash a28087c3, clean_jobs=False

I think its my IP or Worker.... Please Help, I really want this to work.

-Mark
Upload a screenshot of the cube config page, cmd with ipconfig /all and of the proxy please.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Dogie is really the pro, he started the thread, but your numbers should look like this:

There are other options, but this works. I think you need Gateway and Primary to match, and they should be the IP of the computer you're running the proxy on.

As Dogie said, I think you're connecting fine, but the miner is waiting for work. Are your pool settings correct?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

-Mark
Yep the main board is definitely toast now LOL. If anyone has one they'd like to sell, give me a PM. Thanks all Smiley

Or, if you want one that works a dream cheap:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5814070

May be better than all the hassle involved. At the very least, it will be mining while you figure yours out.
I have the latest version cube. I think I may have friend it. When it is plugged in and NOT mining, what lights are lit up on the back? My only light that's on is "SB Power".
Are you sure that you have a good ethernet connection to the cube? Tried another device (computer, etc) in place of the cube and that it works?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
I have the latest version cube. I think I may have friend it. When it is plugged in and NOT mining, what lights are lit up on the back? My only light that's on is "SB Power".
Sounds right.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Changed pool ports from default 8330 to 8332 and added "-gp 8332" to the proxy command.
New toy is now hashing away.
Thanks for the excellent guide.
No problem Smiley
Activity: 1
Changed pool ports from default 8330 to 8332 and added "-gp 8332" to the proxy command.
New toy is now hashing away.
Thanks for the excellent guide.
3D Printed!
Nevermind. Got it working!

What solved your issue mate? Others may find the info useful so posting what you did may help others with similar problems down the road.
Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
★ Always strive for the best ★
Nevermind. Got it working!
Or try http://www.multiminerapp.com/ (MultiMiner) mining software with stratum proxy support with a devoted developer!
The problem from my perspective is all the extra junk that has to be installed:
MultiMiner requires an installation of Mono to run on both Mac OS X and Linux, and requires an installation of Xquartz on Mac OS X.

Of course MacMiner has a terrible user interface—just horrible.
3D Printed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QwYSp-LTE4

i tried this guide but i can't get the terminal connecting to the proxy like he does in the video.

ive unplugged the cube for now, its so frustrating. Huh
Just use MacMiner on the Mac--it is free. I have it working with no problems. See my sig for my blog with more info.

If you want you can run cg or bfg from the command line with the versions embedded in MacMiner, doing that for Gridseeds.

Or try http://www.multiminerapp.com/ (MultiMiner) mining software with stratum proxy support with a devoted developer!

i tried this guide but i can't get the terminal connecting to the proxy like he does in the video.

Just use MacMiner on the Mac--it is free. I have it working with no problems. See my sig for my blog with more info.

If you want you can run cg or bfg from the command line with the versions embedded in MacMiner, doing that for Gridseeds.

legendary
dogiecoin.com
Doesn't slush's work on a Mac?

Well, I would think that I/we would have heard if it doesn't. That doesn't sound right to me.

What did you think about the errors he was getting in his screenshot?
There's no errors there, the proxy is waiting for a miner to connect. Its connected to the pool fine.

Well, I would think that I/we would have heard if it doesn't. That doesn't sound right to me.

What did you think about the errors he was getting in his screenshot?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
i just need somebody to help me get connected to a proxy with this cube setup

the ghash.io pool would be my preferred pool

using a mac to setup this proxy thing is what I'm stuck on now

and I'm not sure where in this thread to look for the answer.

i can pay somebody to help me who has set this up on a mac or in a mac sandbox.

thanks.
No worries. Ask if you need more help.

Someone should be able to look at the proxy output and point you in the right direction.
Pages:
Jump to: