Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive BTCGarden AM V1 Setup [HD] - page 2. (Read 22322 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how to get these so they can be monitored from other apps through the API,

check /var/www/run.sh to make sure the cgminer startup script includes --api-listen
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how to get these so they can be monitored from other apps through the API, I can't find any info. I am trying to get cryptoGlance to monitor them but it won't connect. Trying port 4028
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
well ... after 300 times of trying and downloading, and aborting and ranting ... i was finally able to download the firmware from the baidu website

i immediately reuploaded it to MEGA, and voila, heres the link for everyone who wants to give it a try Wink

https://mega.co.nz/#!I9A12JbS!TGrtEirD2i9_XHeDEnuiHnaKH73gFgYKe3y0p2WZzV0

maybe the TO can add this to the topic ?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
thank you again

im trying this adress to get an answer out of them Smiley

do you generally have some experiences with the AMV1 ?

Not past what is described i this thread.
thank you again

im trying this adress to get an answer out of them Smiley

do you generally have some experiences with the AMV1 ?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
no, unfortunately the contact form of BTC Garden isnt working, and the given email adress is invalid ([email protected])

so i have no further options to lookout for help ... what a pitty

Last one to try is [email protected], which is what I got a reply from.
no, unfortunately the contact form of BTC Garden isnt working, and the given email adress is invalid ([email protected])

so i have no further options to lookout for help ... what a pitty
legendary
dogiecoin.com
i did already (pm)

the link youd posted is linking to the same server as mine does, so the problem is still the same
im downloading with a max of 20kb/s, and the download always aborts after 1 to 2 hours

besides all of that, i really appreciate your engagement in my topic, thanks Wink

No problem, have you not got anything out of BTCGarden?
i did already (pm)

the link youd posted is linking to the same server as mine does, so the problem is still the same
im downloading with a max of 20kb/s, and the download always aborts after 1 to 2 hours

besides all of that, i really appreciate your engagement in my topic, thanks Wink
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Unfortunately this is the old version of the firmware
I'm looking for ver 0828

You can try PM'ing this member to upload you a copy. He can put it on mega:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9487281

Edit: There may be a copy here, but my internet is already melting so I can't try to get it:
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2298966035#category/type=0
Unfortunately this is the old version of the firmware
I'm looking for ver 0828
legendary
dogiecoin.com
someone else with that file in place? (garden_0828_192.168.1.123.rar)

im not able to download this file at http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0eUjWs#dir/path=/BTCGarden/0828&render-type=grid-view, because the very slow downloads aborts always after several hours

i have some trouble with my amv1, and want to test that firmware

would be great if someone could help out

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q340iadp6b5daa/btcgarden_v0719_192.168.1.123.rar. I would rehost but it would take me a day to upload a file that size with my internet.
someone else with that file in place? (garden_0828_192.168.1.123.rar)

im not able to download this file at http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0eUjWs#dir/path=/BTCGarden/0828&render-type=grid-view, because the very slow downloads aborts always after several hours

i have some trouble with my amv1, and want to test that firmware

would be great if someone could help out
legendary
dogiecoin.com
I have a BTCGARDEN AM V1, and I need some help.

I have a RPi B+, and the available firmware (0719) does not load usb or lan support on start up with this unit.  According to this guide, the 0828 firmware needs to be used for an RPi B+.

Does anyone have the 0828 firmware available?  On the baidu website, downloading that firmware (0828) actually downloads an install (.exe) for some program that is in Chinese, and I have searched everywhere, but only find the 0719 firmware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated so that I can get this miner online.

I have the file it is
garden_0828_192.168.1.123.rar

I just don't have anywhere to upload that will take a file over 500 mb  (this one is 745 mb)
if you know of a place I can up load it to so you can get it post the address.

Mega I believe, or unrar it then re-rar it into part files.
Activity: 140
Merit: 101

I have a RPi B+, and the available firmware (0719) does not load usb or lan support on start up with this unit.  According to this guide, the 0828 firmware needs to be used for an RPi B+.

Does anyone have the 0828 firmware available?  On the baidu website, downloading that firmware (0828) actually downloads an install (.exe) for some program that is in Chinese, and I have searched everywhere, but only find the 0719 firmware.

I have the file it is
garden_0828_192.168.1.123.rar

I just don't have anywhere to upload that will take a file over 500 mb  (this one is 745 mb)
if you know of a place I can up load it to so you can get it post the address.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I have a RPi B+, and the available firmware (0719) does not load usb or lan support on start up with this unit.  According to this guide, the 0828 firmware needs to be used for an RPi B+.

Does anyone have the 0828 firmware available?  On the baidu website, downloading that firmware (0828) actually downloads an install (.exe) for some program that is in Chinese, and I have searched everywhere, but only find the 0719 firmware.

legendary
dogiecoin.com
hey!

I got it working, wires were wrong when I got it.

fixed the connecting wires and its working. sweet.

thanks for the help dogie

No problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
hey!

I got it working, wires were wrong when I got it.

fixed the connecting wires and its working. sweet.

thanks for the help dogie
i plugged in just the second board and same deal
Pages:
Jump to: