Pages:
Author

Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive BTCGarden AM V1 Setup [HD] - page 3. (Read 22322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Thats the mining boards which are the problem - they're not detected at all. Can you post a picture of the data cable from the Pi to the boards please, so I can double check that. More than likely its the first board you've plugged into which is dead, meaning all the others can't be detected either.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
dogiecoin.com
upgraded latest firmware, same issue. extremely annoying

Screenshot of config page, status page and cmd with ipconfig /all please
upgraded latest firmware, same issue. extremely annoying
can't get this thing to work, has all discarded shares.

i'm tried my local router DNS and IPS dns. it can access the DNS eg ping www.google.com but all shares are still discarded.

cgminer output says some error about w_allow low level deteced nonce something.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
User: root
PW: admin
anyone know root password?
legendary
dogiecoin.com
True Hero u are. It worked...

One of my boards was fried.. pisses me off .. buy it new off of miner source. I'm able to mine off of 3  of the 4 boards.

When i get some coins i want to dish some your way for your help - if you got a bitcoin address hit me up i'll save it for when i do grab some BTCs.

Thanks again  Grin

Not required but public donation address is 15UhE4x7d1hD2o2YKCcdddzuhymsTKdeuz
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

One of my boards was fried.. pisses me off ..

try reversing the order - put the rPi on the top board and chain from there - or move the board to a new position in the chain

I had a unit that quit hashing because the first board in the chain appeared to have died.  I moved it to the last and it has been running fine for months.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
True Hero u are. It worked...

One of my boards was fried.. pisses me off .. buy it new off of miner source. I'm able to mine off of 3  of the 4 boards.

When i get some coins i want to dish some your way for your help - if you got a bitcoin address hit me up i'll save it for when i do grab some BTCs.

Thanks again  Grin
legendary
dogiecoin.com
correction: i can ping from my RPI with my original settings.

Try other boards as I said. If all 4 of them don't work then you're either really unlucky or I have no idea.
correction: i can ping from my RPI with my original settings.
I *think* your wiring is the wrong way round, I can't remember the layout for bottom up. Try getting just one board to work first. Plug the Pi's cable into the right header of the top board [where the other cable currently is]. If that doesn't work, try the right header on the board below.

Tried to just run one blade and still same issue...

Here is both the config page and my gateway details...

http://i.imgur.com/fjwflyL.png

http://i.imgur.com/bXQo5ZM.png

Try to replace the DNS not the router but the DNS of your ISP

Your wiring are OK, allways connection to RPI on the right, on the top or on the bottom same thing RPI on the right.

Wink

Tried to replace DNS and no success...

When i turn it on the fans start up, so i know there is power feeding into the garden. Able to access the config page so it's online. I did try and ping from my RPI and it didn't work. There is no internet connect that my RPI is picking up, though i'm not sure if that matters since i can access my status page on the cgminer....
not sure why this still won't work.  Huh
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

Try to replace the DNS not the router but the DNS of your ISP

Your wiring are OK, allways connection to RPI on the right, on the top or on the bottom same thing RPI on the right.

Wink
legendary
dogiecoin.com
I *think* your wiring is the wrong way round, I can't remember the layout for bottom up. Try getting just one board to work first. Plug the Pi's cable into the right header of the top board [where the other cable currently is]. If that doesn't work, try the right header on the board below.
legendary
dogiecoin.com

That looks fine, what doesn't actually is there are no miners at the bottom of the status screen. Check your wiring and powering again.

http://i.imgur.com/fjwflyL.png

http://i.imgur.com/bXQo5ZM.png

legendary
dogiecoin.com
I am having issues with my miner. No hash rate and can't figure out why. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can you do the same for your config page please
I am having issues with my miner. No hash rate and can't figure out why. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://i.imgur.com/CQxaAug.png
Pages:
Jump to: