Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] GridSeed 5-Chip USB, Blade & Black Miner Support/Tuning - page 96. (Read 308626 times)

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
... I already mentioned that on my controller .... that I received ... there was malicious code ...

that turned pool, user & worker .... to a thrid party in my absence ....

I haven't changed ... anything at the code, except upgrading with wiibox.net to 2.0.2 ...

Has someone a similar issue with a wiibox controller ?

my work around im not using that controller for the moment ...

dude that is dodgy!!! who did you purchase your miner from?

Sounds like bfgminer support is in progress...sucks that the Daulminer USB GUI cannot be modified to support the 5 chip miner...
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Update PSU Germany / Netzteile in Deutschland:

10x USB - EUR 7,98 - http://www.ebay.de/itm/310830773406 - versendet am selben Tag als DHL-Paket ( Packstation möglich )
5A - EUR 8,99  - http://www.ebay.de/itm/181330150379 - Versand dauert 2 Wochen ( aus China )
5A - EUR 8,49  - http://www.ebay.de/itm/271294388703 - versendet am selben Tag als Post-Brief ( Packstation möglich ) - Test mit 12V-LEDs: leuchten sehr hell
8A - EUR 15,39 - http://www.ebay.de/itm/151169966557 - Versand am selben Tag als DHL-Paket mit Tracking-Ankündigung ( komischerweise jedoch nicht an Packstation )
PMB
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
ok, lol ... I got a f... problem ... somehow my controller is getting hijacked ...

... ... I haven't changed anything then upgrading to wiibox 2.0.2 ... that's it ...

user and psw is getting changed to ... a users miner ... called wwee.1, wwee.2 ...

Block all incoming connections to it (leave only the one from your pc) and see if it goes away :-)

regards,

P.

Activity: 434
Merit: 265
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
thats it ,, all 10 units rockin ,, whoooo hooooo

now , can we confirm if the btc side is active or not,

and how do we turn it off

using cpu miner

or direct it to a pool at least.

ps.  that tool I posted has a right click function to remove bound hardware to com ports

also I need to flash my la3m units to the new firmware, to boost the speed, I am a little confused on that process at the moment
Activity: 112
... I already mentioned that on my controller .... that I received ... there was malicious code ...

I haven't changed ... anything at the code, except upgrading with wiibox.net to 2.0.2 ...

Can you show me those codes? That is not good, I can doubl-check with my controller

I will send you a copy of the controller root when I'm home, ..... would you be able to give me a image for it so I could flash it with orginal?

I am not in my home country at the moment. I am in China ensuring delivery for my customers =)

But I'll see what I can do to get my hands on one from here.

Can you show me those codes? That is not good, I can doubl-check with my controller

I will send you a copy of the controller root when I'm home, ..... would you be able to give me a image for it so I could flash it with orginal?
thats it ,, all 10 units rockin ,, whoooo hooooo

now , can we confirm if the btc side is active or not,

and how do we turn it off

using cpu miner

or direct it to a pool at least.

ps.  that tool I posted has a right click function to remove bound hardware to com ports
okay , not sure what i did,

but got com250 working hahaha,  

atari, your thing works I guess, even with La3m,, nice one
os windows 7

driver, stmicroelectronics virtual com version 1.3.1.0

bits per sec 9600

I was gonna play with that later,, should I crank it up ? Smiley   advice ?

Atari,

I am not using the controller

Oh yeh, sorry. What os you running and what drivers are installed in your device manager? are you running it at 115200 rate?
Atari,

I am not using the controller
yup La3m

Sorry I don't what changes or compiled software they put on their proprietary controllers. Can't help you there.

Atari,

I just tried your solution , with no luck

--gc3355=\\.\COM11    is that correct ?

Hmm works on my GS units are yours LA units?
What is the format for entering multiple miners in the .bat file?  Can't figure that part out...got 1 running...

check out this image:

Atari,

I just tried your solution , with no luck

--gc3355=\\.\COM11    is that correct ?

-----edit
 it works great
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
--gc3355=\\.\COM17 instead, that should fix it. you need the direct address for COM10 onwards

Thank you!!!

I now have 5 running with 5 instances of the miner.

And Yes, they are double digit com ports...

Pages:
Jump to: