Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] GridSeed GC3355 5 Chip Setup/power/windows/linux/rpi by UnicornHasher - page 2. (Read 365538 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
How do I set up more than 1 COM PORT on .bat file?

I have two gridseeds, my .bat is like that:

Code:
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM5,COM2 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1

But it is not working

Thanks

try this:
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM2 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM5 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1

run two processes!

Great, now it worked to mine LTC, but when I use it in dual mode, one of the gridseed stays with "A: 0"

See the print:
Activity: 248
Merit: 250

Code:
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM5,COM2 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1

But it is not working

Thanks

try this:
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM2 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1
minerd.exe --dual --freq=800 --gc3355=COM5 -o stratum+tcp://POOL:PORT -u X.X -p X -t 1

run two processes!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Code:

But it is not working

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Anyone want to donate 8 gridseeds so I can fill up my rack (just got another 10 port hub):

I'll pay for shipping! Wink

Wouldn't mind a donation myself either haha Grin
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Anyone want to donate 8 gridseeds so I can fill up my rack (just got another 10 port hub):

I'll pay for shipping! Wink
Ok! As the party going on Smiley
I'm selling 12 orbs with:
  • 10 port hub with power supply and usb cable
  • 12 usb cables
  • 10 power cables
  • 2 power suppliers for ten orbs
  • 2 power suppliers for the rest two ones (as notebook power suppliers)
  • wii controller

All are with fans and non evrclocked. The price with international shipping is 222$. If you wish RaspberryPi + 8Gb SD + D-Link 7 ports USB HUB then +70$.

Activity: 378
I've been considering selling off my 24 Professionally OverClocked GridSeed 5 chippers. They've hashed faithfully 24/7 for months and months!
They all run stably at 1150MHz producing close to 500KH/s each. I've overclocked hundreds of these for customers over time.
I see others selling them on eBay for $12 to $30 each on average. Some being offered for twice that much which I find rather ridiculous!
Some offer free shipping, some don't. If they sell for a low price, they make up for it in the shipping price. What a racket! Eh?
I might throw in a 1050W psu I don't use anymore which will more than cover the groups' power requirements.
I will also include the USB Hubs with wall warts and 3 foot USB cables as well as custom made power cable sets.
Say all 24 units in working condition for $675 plus shipping. $600 for pods, $75 for the psu. Payment in U$D only. Will ship overseas but you pick up the shipping, terrifs, taxes, fees, bribes etc. Wink
I have 2 blown units also if you want them but I might keep them for souvenirs and or paper weights Wink
18 are Aluminum. 6 of them are Gold.
Cooling fans are all rigged for 5V ultra quiet operation. They are so quiet you could sleep in the same room with them. They couldn't even wake your baby up! They really don't even need a fan to cool them if you design your farm right.
I'll even brush them clean of dust!
Let me know.
Wolfey2014

donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
Oh, holy hell!  Would you part them out?  How much for the lot?  Shipping to 05443?

You are 4 hours away by car we could meet in the middle.

You want GPU's Motherboards, cases, everything?

Or just gridseeds, cables, PSU's, chassis?
Oh, holy hell!  Would you part them out?  How much for the lot?  Shipping to 05443?

+1! how much for 10, 30 and 50? + shipping ti Russia
Activity: 520
Merit: 500
donator
It's for the children!
So I have all these gridseed orbs, cables, power supplies from way back. 

Are they worth recycling for aluminum scrap?

I'm in the US.  How many you got?

30-50 I haven't counted.   I also have chassis 4U and 3U which they are stored in.   
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

I'm in the US.  How many you got?

sell them to me!  Cool

Are they even worth the shipping cost?

Maybe I can sell them to someone in this region of the US?

Well, it depends of selling price Smiley If you wish to sell them for 50 bucks + 50$ shipping, then it worth it, the other way not! On aliexpress 10pack with accesories costs near 300$
Activity: 25
Merit: 100
Help Me!

My ASIC is now blinking with RED Color Very Violently, I feel that It has stopped functioning Sad Pls Help!

Well, if it was not voltmodded or overclocked too high, I think that first of all you should try another power supply. Besides, take off the fan and look at chips to check are they ok or burned.

What are you talking about? My supply has been working fine & the ASIC has been overclocked to 1 GhZ @ ~32 Degree Celcius Made to Work Mercilessly for 5 Weeks Continuously......

You're telling me that It can't survive that Sad

I am so sad for myself.....  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad
donator
It's for the children!

sell them to me!  Cool

Are they even worth the shipping cost?

Maybe I can sell them to someone in this region of the US?

sell them to me!  Cool
donator
It's for the children!

Activity: 25
Merit: 100
Help Me!

My ASIC is now blinking with RED Color Very Violently, I feel that It has stopped functioning Sad Pls Help!
Help Me!

Well, if it was not voltmodded or overclocked too high, I think that first of all you should try another power supply. Besides, take off the fan and look at chips to check are they ok or burned.
Pages:
Jump to: