Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE][AMD][NVIDIA][CPU][ETN]How to Mine ⚡️Electroneum + Miners Downloads 💲⛏ - page 23. (Read 147782 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I only created that offline pdf wallet paper where my wallet id is in.

nice nickname by the way Wink

That's where they are, it will be easier to access them when a better wallet comes out but you can use electroneumd.exe and electroneum-wallet-cli.exe from PowerShell and look at the balance

Just check the opening post or alternatively go here
https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch/2017/11/how-to-wire-electroneum-etn-from-your.html?m=1

I put together a detailed guide which allows you to access your funds.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yeah, that's how I made mine and check my balance.
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
@ Min3r2049r :

I was able to create the wallet by following this > https://youtu.be/P9lvjiCNkQU?t=564

the 20 ETH also displays there now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
yeah I know, Mattthev.

for regular use it's a good PC but not for this kind of job.

combined rate of machines is near 800H/s now tho.

and ETN almost doubled on 1 day altho this would mean a total of $0.80 or so which is peanuts at the moment Smiley

we need a moonlander like stick for cryptonite to improve speeds.

I wanted to invest minimal to improve things (moonlander 2 for litecoins) but like most people I grabbed next to it as it is sold out again in minutes.

Kind of frustrating for beginners actually.

That's nice USB miner, but it won't mine much LTC anyway. And this kind of stuff is not useful for Cryptonote since it is ASIC resistant.
gvb
yeah I know, Mattthev.

for regular use it's a good PC but not for this kind of job.

combined rate of machines is near 800H/s now tho.

and ETN almost doubled on 1 day altho this would mean a total of $0.80 or so which is peanuts at the moment Smiley

we need a moonlander like stick for cryptonite to improve speeds.

I wanted to invest minimal to improve things (moonlander 2 for litecoins) but like most people I grabbed next to it as it is sold out again in minutes.

Kind of frustrating for beginners actually.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
13H/s but that box is on 24/7 anyway.

another desktop does 110+ and a server that does 420H/s

not much but since they're on anyway I can better make use of it to mine aswell.
You know, that even my smartphone that I only use for GPS navigation with MTK6592 (4 year old) can do almost 10H/s? Cheesy With like 1W power consumption.
gvb
13H/s but that box is on 24/7 anyway.

another desktop does 110+ and a server that does 420H/s

not much but since they're on anyway I can better make use of it to mine aswell.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I couldn't get their tool to work as minerd or whatever it was didn't work if you don't have AES on your CPU.

I'm using xmrig now.

so I still need their tools later?
What is your hashrate and CPU? Without AES you pay probably more for electricity than you mine...
you don't need them to mine but to access your wallet you need them or just wait until another wallet comes
gvb
I couldn't get their tool to work as minerd or whatever it was didn't work if you don't have AES on your CPU.

I'm using xmrig now.

so I still need their tools later?

That's where they are, it will be easier to access them when a better wallet comes out but you can use electroneumd.exe and electroneum-wallet-cli.exe from PowerShell and look at the balance
gvb

G'day,

I have been cpu mining this coin for a few days via the eu pool of electroneum.

Today the stats page shows "payed: 20".

What does this mean?

That the pool transfered 20 electroneum (- fee) back to the electroneum site and locked to my wallet id ?

I never signed up and it's not possible either so it's not a payout to paypal/bank/...

It should send the electroneum to your wallet address, did you make a wallet?
gvb
G'day,

I have been cpu mining this coin for a few days via the eu pool of electroneum.

Today the stats page shows "payed: 20".

What does this mean?

That the pool transfered 20 electroneum (- fee) back to the electroneum site and locked to my wallet id ?

I never signed up and it's not possible either so it's not a payout to paypal/bank/...
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
Thank you for taking the time to put that together
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Guys, always pick pools from here: http://www.etnheartbeat.com/
Some of them don't have working API to show stats, but look at the location, pool hashrate and when last block was found.
Activity: 13
Thank you for all the help guys, I mined this quite a bit, but it got harder all of a sudden. But props to the poster, it opened my eyes on how to mine. Very nice post! Thank you again!
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I can confirm this - changing it to GPU threads = 2 , I = 525 and Worksize to 9 is giving around 760 H/s on a RX 570 4GB with modded BIOS. Probably this can be optimised further but I always prefer to see if the new settings are stable (at least 24h run) and tweak again after a successful test.
For blockchain drivers and compute mod, it is still very low Smiley

Very low might be overstated, it is possible to squeeze out 10% at best. I read that people reach stable 800 H/s. I prefer to have it running stable for one week and miss out on 2-3% performance and not get a headache because of stability issues.
I've meant the intensity. Hashrate is good, depends more on timing strap, memory vendor and type.
800H/s with normal quality memory is no problem. 900+H/s is for good Samsung and good types of Hynix, maybe Elpida too.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I can confirm this - changing it to GPU threads = 2 , I = 525 and Worksize to 9 is giving around 760 H/s on a RX 570 4GB with modded BIOS. Probably this can be optimised further but I always prefer to see if the new settings are stable (at least 24h run) and tweak again after a successful test.

Very low might be overstated, it is possible to squeeze out 10% at best. I read that people reach stable 800 H/s. I prefer to have it running stable for one week and miss out on 2-3% performance and not get a headache because of stability issues.
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Pages:
Jump to: