Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 100. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The only thing stoping me from buying it is that I dont know how to set up the pairs... any help tutorials? thanks

You don´t need a tutorial for that!
It´s very easy, if you use the standard parameters . They are good enough to get the bot up and running. You can tweak them later, if you understand the bot.

If you really need help, just ask. Our community is really helpful.

I am glad that I bought the bot back in january and I don´t want to miss it anymore!

Gunthar is a great coder and very helpful if you face any problems!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi, can GunBot make 5% per day profit on Poloniex?
So if i invest 1000$ in crypto, then can i get 50$ profit per day from it?
Can GunBot run on Amazon free vps?

Yes it can easily run on Amazon free trial vps..

can run 10-25 pairs without any lag.. anything above that required good EC2 instance
Activity: 33
Hi, can GunBot make 5% per day profit on Poloniex?
So if i invest 1000$ in crypto, then can i get 50$ profit per day from it?
Can GunBot run on Amazon free vps?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Hi Gunthar, some folks looking for your bot as I see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bittrex-bot-1990032. I think the buy part of the Pingpong algo is definitely what they are looking for, but you might want advise them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hi gunthar, can i try it before buy? Thank you. Please PM me.  Kiss
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
The only thing stoping me from buying it is that I dont know how to set up the pairs... any help tutorials? thanks
Activity: 1
Ready to buy this, i am gonna start with POLO
pm sent
excited to find this place!! Has anyone compared to other bots?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Everyone be careful, I was also scammed by Gunntha on discord through the altpockt.io alt coin investing channel 2 days ago. I'm not sure if anything can and will be done about it, but for the time being I've lost my cash. 
That is not Gunthar, and I have no idea why you would attempt to purchase something via non official channels. Only PM this account if you want to buy: Gunthar.
Everyone be careful, I was also scammed by Gunntha on discord through the altpockt.io alt coin investing channel 2 days ago. I'm not sure if anything can and will be done about it, but for the time being I've lost my cash. 
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hi Guys,

wat profit can be made with a start of 500$?
That is debatable. You need to learn what you're doing (optimally ask someone for help) and have decent settings (there are some free ones on the Gunthy forum). Although, if you have really bad *luck* than no bot in this world can help you.

In case that someone wants to buy Gunbot, you can use my referral code to get a little discount:

...send a PM to Gunthar with the referral code "GrumpyKitty" for 10% off. Wink
In case someone is interested in premium settings and *training*, I recommend contacting Henkkaa. They sell some very effective settings which work on both Poloniex and Bittrex!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

37$ per hour Grin

No of course it depends on the current market and your settings...
Activity: 9
Hi Guys,

Activity: 40
Hello

Is anyone running Gunbot on their mining rig?
I think it was Gunthar who wrote that 1 pair takes about 20k of memory.
So if I calculated correctly running 50 pairs would eat just 1MB of memory.

The thing is my rigs go non stop - except for one hour during weekly maintance.

What are you opinions, experience on this if I may know.

Thanks

I have Gunbot on my 3 GPU mining rig (Windows 7 with 6 GB Ram)!

Works without problems.

Gunthar said the latest version of the bot use a lot less memory for each pair than the earlier versions.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
no need to carry heavy money bags anymore
Hello

The thing is my rigs goes non stop - except for one hour during weekly maintance.

Thanks
I do. But it's not mining rig in the right sense. I had a spare mobo so purchased 2 cards and running Gunbot (15 pairs) without issues or any significant mining power loss.
Activity: 12
Hello

The thing is my rigs go non stop - except for one hour during weekly maintance.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

this will happen as it 'learns' and compiles info ...

let it go - and do its thing ...

#crysx

Ahh, ok. Thank You. Just before it did not do that and had a nice and clean status screen.

it will again ...

it just needs to readjust - and it will be on its way again ...

poloniex api connections do this sort of thing all the time - but bittrex is usually quite seamless ...

if you stop the bot - it requires not only reconnection - but also 'realignment' ( for lack of a better word ) to the trades it was doing prior ...

leave it be - and you will see it go back to normal displays - unless there actually is an error ... those ones you cant miss ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

#crysx

Ahh, ok. Thank You. Just before it did not do that and had a nice and clean status screen.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I just started having a problem with Gunbot.

Was working 2 days ago fine. I stopped it a while to see about tweaking the values, etc.

Today started it up and in the status window it keeps saying stuff like the sample I post for every pair I set. I double checked my API keys and nothing has changed .

------------------------------------------
Unhandled rejection Error
BB price to sell 0.0000000 -- GAIN price to sell NaN
    at C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\bittrex.com\lib\private_api.js:49:23
BB price to buy 0 -- GAIN price to buy 0
    at tryCatcher (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:510:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:567:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:612:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:691:18)
    at Async._drainQueue (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:133:16)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:143:10)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:651:20)
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:624:5)
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:596:5)
Unhandled rejection Error
    at C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\bittrex.com\lib\private_api.js:49:23
    at tryCatcher (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:510:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:567:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:612:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:691:18)
    at Async._drainQueue (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:133:16)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:143:10)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (C:\snapshot\Users\Enrico\Desktop\xBot_v2.9.3\node_modules\@you21979\promise-sleep\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:651:20)
++2017/06/26 08:36:23 HttpApiError: INVALID_SIGNATURE
    at tryOnImmediate (timers.js:624:5)
!!! Cycle 3 failed. Will repeat in 30s
    at processImmediate [as _immediateCallback] (timers.js:596:5)
----------------------------------------------

Any idea?

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: