Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 99. (Read 507961 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
For those who run GunBot on Amazon Free VPN (AWS), how many pairs do you run on a VPN ?
I mean how many pairs can the VPN support to work ok and not create problems?
Thank you!

on a VPN - millions ...

on VPS - depends on the size of the vps you choose ...

even the free tier vps 'instances' can run up to 20pairs without degradation - if setup properly ...

#crysx

Yes i meant VPS, not VPN Smiley

On Amazon Free VPS do you recommend Linux or Windows for GunBot?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Are there different kinds of licenses?
No. When you buy a licence, you are buying a licence for 1 exchange.

I am willing to buy a license. Offers (PM) are welcome :-)
How to get scammed 101. The recommended way of buying Gunbot is by actually contacting Gunthar. It costs 0.1 BTC. If you want, you can use the referral code 'GrumpyKitty' in order to secure a 10% discount.
If you also require premium settings and support, I suggest that you contact the user Henkkaa.

The bot costs 0.1 BTC with one license, for either Poloniex, Bittrex or Kraken. If you want to have 2 license, I think each costs 0.05 each.
It is 0.1 BTC for 1 licence, and then 0.05 BTC for another exchange. Therefore, if you wanted to buy Gunbot for all 3 exchanges it would cost you a total of 0.2 BTC (or 0.18 BTC with my referral code).
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

The bot costs 0.1 BTC with one license, for either Poloniex, Bittrex or Kraken. If you want to have 2 license, I think each costs 0.05 each.
Activity: 1

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
For those who run GunBot on Amazon Free VPN (AWS), how many pairs do you run on a VPN ?
Thank you!

on a VPN - millions ...

on VPS - depends on the size of the vps you choose ...

even the free tier vps 'instances' can run up to 20pairs without degradation - if setup properly ...

#crysx
Thank you!
Activity: 3
i'm ready to buy a license please
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
I'm looking for 0.05btc license, anyone who want to sell PM me please.
Activity: 198
I'm looking for a license as well.

I have 0.05 ready to go. If anyone has a license they'd like to let go of, please let me know.
Activity: 196
Selling my license for 0.05 btc! Reason: not working on my two servers. But bot is very good, it's working for me before, but not now.

I am also very interested.   Smiley

If it´s already sold, I´d like to buy a licence from another user or directly from Gunthar.
Is it enough to post in this thread or do i need to contact directly?!  Huh
You can buy a license from me for 0.09btc or directly from Gunthar using discount code 'HENKKAA' for a 10% discount.

I'm interested in a license as well. Could you provide me with a few more details around how to request the license from you?
You can PM me here at the forum, or preferably contact me in Telegram (that's where the main support chat is):

@Henkkaa1
or
t.me/Henkkaa1

Thank you! Let me go prepare the BTC and I'll message you right away
Activity: 196
Selling my license for 0.05 btc! Reason: not working on my two servers. But bot is very good, it's working for me before, but not now.

If it´s already sold, I´d like to buy a licence from another user or directly from Gunthar.
You can buy a license from me for 0.09btc or directly from Gunthar using discount code 'HENKKAA' for a 10% discount.

I'm interested in a license as well. Could you provide me with a few more details around how to request the license from you?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hi, i have a few questions:

I want to buy GunBot for Bittrex and i want to create 3 accounts on Amazon free VPS and run 20 pairs on each VPS.
I will install GunBot on each VPS and connect my Bittrex API key with GunBot on each VPS.
Will i be able to connect my one and only Bittrex API key to 3 instances of GunBot running on 3 VPS?
I will run 3 instances of GunBot with the same API key, but each VPS will have different IP.

Do you think this will work?

Help please!

Thank you!

yup ...

just whitelist the vps ips on bittrex ...

#crysx
Hi, i have a few questions:

I want to buy GunBot for Bittrex and i want to create 3 accounts on Amazon free VPS and run 20 pairs on each VPS.
I will install GunBot on each VPS and connect my Bittrex API key with GunBot on each VPS.
Will i be able to connect my one and only Bittrex API key to 3 instances of GunBot running on 3 VPS?
I will run 3 instances of GunBot with the same API key, but each VPS will have different IP.

Do you think this will work?

Help please!

Thank you!

Activity: 12

I am interested. How is the re-selling of the license done?

Tks
You will need Gunthar to activate your API key and deactivate the seller's API license, so it's fine to do it, but is recommended to use an escrow.

Hello, I'd like to buy a license.

Contact Gunthar, preferably via Telegram (Search for @GuntharDeNiro).

You can use my referral code "RENATODVC" for 10% discount.
In anycase, if you need any help setting things up or have any doubts related to Gunbot you can look for me in telegram aswell. Contact info in my profile.

Renato
Hello, I'd like to buy a license.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I am interested. How is the re-selling of the license done?

Tks
Activity: 29
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
The only thing stoping me from buying it is that I dont know how to set up the pairs... any help tutorials? thanks

You don´t need a tutorial for that!
It´s very easy, if you use the standard parameters . They are good enough to get the bot up and running. You can tweak them later, if you understand the bot.

If you really need help, just ask. Our community is really helpful.

I am glad that I bought the bot back in january and I don´t want to miss it anymore!

Gunthar is a great coder and very helpful if you face any problems!

I´ve made my mind... just waiting fot G to answer !
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Would somebody mind sending me a screen shot of their profits in the recent weeks? I usually day trade by hand, and its just getting to the point that I can't sit in front of the computer all day. Having a bot that would replicate my daily profits would be wonderful.

Please send me some screenshots to help me make up my mind if it is worth it or not.

Thanks  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: