Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 53. (Read 507964 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
~snip

contact me directly on telegram @gunthardeniro or wait for the release to be published here and on github (soon(TM))
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I got the API working, but still can not get the gui up.
I read the instructions for installation but none of it works. I am guessing the proper files are missing from the github latest releases.
There is no gunbot_gui.exe to start with.
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/BTCT/wiki/Quickstart
But there no XT version, its only in TG chat for bueyrs, link to it in the massage from Gunthar, then u bougt bot.

HUH? I bought it a few months ago.
So this letter from the author is exactly there and there is a link to the chat for those who bought it.

What letter? I am on that page and see no mention or link to a 'chat' or anything.. Just instructions to something that is not downloadable by the link shown.

The cryptic nature of this is just fracking horrible.  Undecided
When you buying a bot, you were written off with the autor(Gunthar), sending him your API. In response, he wrote you an address for payment, a link to the bot and a link to the chat.
Find this correspondence.
I cant add u to chat or give link, coz nobody can see it in chat.

That was a bunch of months ago. Why the secrecy? Not like the software can be run without your API already in the system anyways.
This kind of sucks. I don't have that old email anymore.

Also the telegram chat is useless and almost always dead.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
I read the instructions for installation but none of it works. I am guessing the proper files are missing from the github latest releases.
But there no XT version, its only in TG chat for bueyrs, link to it in the massage from Gunthar, then u bougt bot.

So this letter from the author is exactly there and there is a link to the chat for those who bought it.

What letter? I am on that page and see no mention or link to a 'chat' or anything.. Just instructions to something that is not downloadable by the link shown.

The cryptic nature of this is just fracking horrible.  Undecided
When you buying a bot, you were written off with the autor(Gunthar), sending him your API. In response, he wrote you an address for payment, a link to the bot and a link to the chat.
Find this correspondence.
I cant add u to chat or give link, coz nobody can see it in chat.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

The cryptic nature of this is just fracking horrible.  Undecided

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Merit: 1113
Thank you for the link. I downloaded it. No info or instructions as usual, but I edited the config.js file and added my API key and secret.

When launching the .exe, it starts, loads bittrex, but errors out and gets an 'INVALID_SIGNATURE' , then keeps repeating.

I wish the old 3.3 version would have been kept just updated as that was by far the simplest and best working system with GUNBOT.  Undecided

Also, I  can not connect to the WebGUI via port 3k/5k, even tried direct IP and 127.0.0.1. Turned off my firewall temporarily too, nothing.  Angry

i am a GB noob... but i had to contact Gunther to be able to switch from V3 to V5. he had to do something that my API worked.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Thank you for the link. I downloaded it. No info or instructions as usual, but I edited the config.js file and added my API key and secret.

When launching the .exe, it starts, loads bittrex, but errors out and gets an 'INVALID_SIGNATURE' , then keeps repeating.

I wish the old 3.3 version would have been kept just updated as that was by far the simplest and best working system with GUNBOT.  Undecided

Also, I  can not connect to the WebGUI via port 3k/5k, even tried direct IP and 127.0.0.1. Turned off my firewall temporarily too, nothing.  Angry

Gunbot XT will be available on GH then it will stable release, now its RC2.
legendary
Question.

If I create 5 instances of the same coin on gunbot with smaller Max Trade amounts, would that work, or would it get confused and one would take over all the amounts?

Right now I have one instance of a coin trading X as the max value, but I rather have it trade more often, but smaller amounts.

ps. Where is the link to download the latest versions? I might try to tinker with the new version again to see if I can figure it out. I"m still using the 3.3 NighVision which has always worked.

you can download a Gunthy v5.0.5.5 Release Candidate @8ab53b2_allOs on GitHub:
https://github.com/GuntharDeNiro/Gunthy/releases

The Gunbot XT i did not see on GitGub. I don't know when this will be available there.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Question.

If I create 5 instances of the same coin on gunbot with smaller Max Trade amounts, would that work, or would it get confused and one would take over all the amounts?

Right now I have one instance of a coin trading X as the max value, but I rather have it trade more often, but smaller amounts.

ps. Where is the link to download the latest versions? I might try to tinker with the new version again to see if I can figure it out. I"m still using the 3.3 NighVision which has always worked.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yeah i can recommend Gunbot, i use it for several weeks and it generates profit.

So its legit and a nice project.

In an earlier thread i introduce it a little bit and show pro and con.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-bitcoin-trading-bot-1562548

regards

deadjoe

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I heard about gunbot from a friend. I googled it, read a bit, and immediately ordered.

The problem is, cryptobot was the first to come up in google... even after reading the first 20 pages of this thread, I still didn't know what I know now, which is that they are not a legit source?

I have already sent my .1 BTC and received my license from the site. What should I do? I am bummed that I went through a purveyor not recommended by gunther and co.
If your licence is activated (which would normally cost you 0.09 BTC with a referral code), then things are *fine*.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I heard about gunbot from a friend. I googled it, read a bit, and immediately ordered.

The problem is, cryptobot was the first to come up in google... even after reading the first 20 pages of this thread, I still didn't know what I know now, which is that they are not a legit source?

I have already sent my .1 BTC and received my license from the site. What should I do? I am bummed that I went through a purveyor not recommended by gunther and co.
legendary
Terminated.
thank you. it is work in progress. i updated the guide with more code and formatted the pictures.
as soon as i can use GB XT will update it again.
Sounds good. XT should be usable very soon, even though it has already been quite some time since we've been waiting for it.
legendary

yes i do. how can i help you? and because this topic is not a support forum please switch to here: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1839.0.html
Very nice guide!
[/quote]

thank you. it is work in progress. i updated the guide with more code and formatted the pictures.
as soon as i can use GB XT will update it again.
legendary
Terminated.
Is there a Video tutorial on how to use trading view plugin?
If you can't find one here: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php, the there likely isn't one that is currently publicly available. I do hope that Gunthar's team does prepare a few video tutorials after the new version gets released.

yes i do. how can i help you? and because this topic is not a support forum please switch to here: https://gunthy.org/forum/index.php/topic,1839.0.html
Very nice guide!
Pages:
Jump to: