Pages:
Author

Topic: hackers becoming smarter than exchanges? - page 28. (Read 4726 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
My friend as a hacker said:
It is not easy to hack exchange for hackers, but no system cannot be hacked or leaked. The whole of the security system on the internet despite an exchange is not 100% safe and perfect. There is always loopholes and bugs etc. which hackers can easily to find it. And when the security system on an exchange is improved, they can still find it.

And the worst:
If a hacker can't find the loopholes or bugs, they will work together as a team to hack a site.

So I think, that means not caused hackers becoming smarter, they just use the loopholes and bug and or work together to infiltrate a site.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
yeah the hacker todays is more smarter and smarter. they can crack the highest security of binance and bancor and soon other exchanger will be do. If hacker wont do crypto currency will be banned by other country. because it can cause people lossing money if they continue hacking
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.

Yes, hackers are being too smart these days that they could hack even the exchanges nowadays so we, as traders , should be smart and observant because hackers would always find ways to steal our earnings which we must grow. We should handle it wisely and we must choose the safest exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Hackers are always terrorizing us, technology is growing and hackers are getting smarter. Security on the internet is always at risk so it needs more security. I hope the exchange can be better.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
agree with you that hackers smarter than exchanges because they can able to find the weakness of the particular sites but this is the current problem for crypto that if hackers always be targeting exchanges then most of exchanges will closed their service because people fear to investing in crypto and do not trust anymore to them
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
Well most of us here are already aware of the hacking activities of binance and bancor.They are taking practical measures to track down the culprits but the question on my mind is why could coincidentally both exchanges be hacked?Now it appears that the exchanges are not moving at a faster and innovative ways to upgrading their systems and allow these hackers time to study their systems well,identify the loop holes and cause the problem.In my opinion, exchanges should always move in an unpredictable way so as to always confuse these scammers .The scammers are scaring new investors away and this must stop.Exchanges must be up and doing so that we can attract new investors into cryptocurrency else our efforts are going in vain to attracting new investors.
I think that all of this hacking is just an inside job or a flaw from one of the employees, because there is not possible way that they can hack them that simple, either one of the employees was involved and tricked by people and blinded by his greed to open a little port to let the hackers in to the servers for exchange for some of the profit, or one of the computers connected to the main server was infected with virus, i used to study internet security so i know that hacking out of the blue is not possible.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Security on the internet continues to be one interesting topic each day. Though we cannot stop people from trying to hack websites or exchanges to be more specific, the exchanges need to improve their security measures to make everyone safe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I guess what we see these days is just exchangers being careless about their securities. It might be the case that hackers are truly gaining more and more knowledge about the back doors of exchangers and rob them accordingly. Exchangers are already backed up with lots of security protocols but well as they say, we are the only creator and destructor of everything here. May be its not that hard to find bug with lots of extensive study. So who knows when the exchangers will be far more secure than the current situation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
Even though hackers are smarter than the average person however it is not enough to compare these two choices. Hackers are more intelligent than exchange but it is only applicable to some particular exchanges of those that lacks security and reveals too much flaws and bugs that any hackers can exploit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
they are just determined to hack and breach an exchange by finding any exploit, loopholes, and bugs throughout the system of the exchanges that's why the owners are conducting some maintenance and system upgrade for the protection from a possible attacker, hackers have a hell of a patience to find those securities breach well there are tons of hacking lately better for them to be more aware of this numerous attacks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.
to look for things that are instant or easy to get will indeed or always get easier and bigger than we are trying to behave honestly but the risk if caught as a hacker is very big and for what we do that if working honest can be enjoyed more
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
First. There is no perfect system, if binance has the highest security there's still 1% or less that there's a possibility that they will be hacked.
These hacks are like scripted just like what happened to Mt.Gox last time and it has been exposed lately. They want to manipulate the market and causing uproar to make prices low.
Don't worry about attracting new investors, just stay on your side.
Activity: 196
Most of these "hacks" are inside jobs.  They come up with excuses so they can easily run away with users' money.  I've seen it time after time and it looks like this will never stop as long as there are greedy people in this world.

I agree as one way to breach the security of blockchains or any other system knowing how the security works on the inside and to do that hackers need someone from the inside to feed them information and with that these multi million exchange breach happens. Hopefully the recent hacking in Bancor does not greatly affect the market as we are now transitioning to a market up trend.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Yes, somehow sad that in this day and age exchanges are still hacked. Something really scares people off to join the crypto world. Also, such companies should choose the employees exactly. It is often up to the employees why such an exchange is hacked. Well, some things do not seem to change and it will certainly hacked even more exchanges. Therefore, I can only advise anyone, coins and tokens no longer than necessary to store on a exchange. As you can see, something can always happen and you are never save.  Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
These hackers are making panic, they create panic by attacking the exchange!
Many investors sell BTC and cryptocurrency at low prices, they take the opportunity to buy, and wait for the price to rise when they sell!
Activity: 154
I think it is not really being hacked! in my opinion hacking report is just their modus to collect all our money in their exchanges so we cannot put the blaim on them for our lost!
I understand your point really I do,if have ever lost money to such hacks,but it is kind of difficult to imagine that a reputable exchange will make such fake claim when their reputation and income will be affected.Successful hacks also diminish the earning and trust of an exchange
Activity: 896
Merit: 520

Exchanges are really bad for having the lots of fund. Please use the exchange to trade instantly and make the profit with that. Take time and think that how you believe the exchange owner blindly and have that fund. I do not agree with the hacking attack. Apart from you, exchanges server may record your private key and wallet. DAT file.
If they have both these things individuals or all the account amount sweep can be done by the exchange management team only. Here there is no record that transaction has been move to hackers wallet so far. Hence I suggest everyone to invest and buy the bitcoins. Keep that fund private key secured wallet. That is enough to make the better security.
Activity: 154
It is sad to see exchanges get hacked, it creates a lot of tensions in the market.Most times, they are as a result of human errors(e.g the Bancor private keys to the contract were compromised).It would also be worth noting that hackers deploy a lot of resources to perform such level of hacking.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
As was always said by CyberSec experts, there aren't any hack-proof systems or perfect systems, only systems that are tough and hard from the outside. There will always be a small hole in which hackers can enter and exploit without the admins notice, so there's always a chance that something can be hacked no matter how 'secure' the system is. Or it can also be an inside job from rogue employees that want to have it all, but most people in the bitcoin ecosystem nowadays jump to the conclusion of an inside job without looking at the facts.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
In my opinion thats why theres a slow action in catching the culprit is because it is an inside job.Its true that its hard to increase the numbers of investors if those things arent fix till now.Many investors will back-off because they have doubts that it will just be manipulated by illegal activites.
Pages:
Jump to: