Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 15. (Read 74463 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
It seems that the development of the project HADRON is gradually taking its course step by step. Of course it is too early to talk about, time will tell.

This is one of the few new serious projects around, clearly focused on its technological developement while most of the new crypto projects are instead mainly focused on how to take the money and run. It's a plesure to be part of this community.

True to this fact, most projects only think about how to get money instantly and forget about the development they will promise, sometimes even stretching out time for things that are not clear.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I believe that the team has a good chance to succeed and capture meaningful market share in the AI compute space, which is already large and expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.

Yes nmthu2209, AI is definitely a major area of business opportunity.  (And it's still accelerating!)
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I believe that the team has a good chance to succeed and capture meaningful market share in the AI compute space, which is already large and expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.
Hi HadronTeam Smiley
My computers work very well for hadron mining >> 3021 Hadrons mined

I can not mine with my android cellphones :"library failed to load. Please make sure hardware acceleration is available and enabled on this browser"
What is the solution?  Roll Eyes

Hi AirDrop Crypto France. Glad to hear your computer-based mining has been going well. We will DM you and let's see if we can get you mining on your android phones too!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hi HadronTeam Smiley
My computers work very well for hadron mining >> 3021 Hadrons mined

I can not mine with my android cellphones :"library failed to load. Please make sure hardware acceleration is available and enabled on this browser"
What is the solution?  Roll Eyes
This is very exciting news that Hadron partnered with Aikon. This will bring a great collaboration I believe. Thank you for the update.

Hello @hadroncloud

Can you increase my exhelon level please?

Thanks

We also see great potential for our collaboration with AIKON, mysacrifice!  And having just reviewed your account, your Social Proof looks good for an Echelon upgrade. Happy mining and thanks for helping us get the word out.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
Hello @hadroncloud

Can you increase my exhelon level please?

Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
HADRON is thrilled to be the first dService launched by our partner AIKON.  AIKON's blockchain-enabled API marketplace allows anyone to use HADRON’s Computer Vision API to recognize and categorize any photo.

More information, see AIKON's medium post at: https://medium.com/aikon/image-recognition-ai-is-first-dservice-to-go-live-make-a-gui-bounty-more-bf36a09e2236

This is very exciting news that Hadron partnered with Aikon. This will bring a great collaboration I believe. Thank you for the update.
I like it project. It's good that you have found a good use of computing power

Yes y6uBaKa, our network will have numerous work providers to choose from!  They will include scientific and charitable applications, as well as for-profit companies too.
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
I like it project. It's good that you have found a good use of computing power
i just saw the hubble partnership video announcement. this is huge deal. this means that this project is rock solid.

It seems that the development of the project HADRON is gradually taking its course step by step. Of course it is too early to talk about, time will tell.

This is one of the few new serious projects around, clearly focused on its technological developement while most of the new crypto projects are instead mainly focused on how to take the money and run. It's a plesure to be part of this community.

Thanks, you guys.  Each of these partnerships takes months to actualize, so we appreciate your patience.  More to come!   Wink
My Config Laptop:

Processor : Kabylake Intel Core i5 7300 HQ @2.50GHz 4 cores 4 threads
Graphic cards : NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1050 4096 MB
Memory : DDR4 8 GB 1200 MHz
Browser : Chrome

Email on dashboard: [email protected]
Username Telegram : @ShitcoinStorm

Hello Roels Major and welcome to Hadron. Your PC and Chrome should work well for mining. Looks like you’ve already done the Dashboard and Telegram signups too, so we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i just saw the hubble partnership video announcement. this is huge deal. this means that this project is rock solid.
Activity: 191
Merit: 56
My Config Laptop:

Processor : Kabylake Intel Core i5 7300 HQ @2.50GHz 4 cores 4 threads
Graphic cards : NVIDIA Ge Force GTX 1050 4096 MB
Memory : DDR4 8 GB 1200 MHz
Browser : Chrome

Email on dashboard: [email protected]
Username Telegram : @ShitcoinStorm
Dear community manager,

I'm really interested in this project and definitely don't want to miss Beta this time.

Here's my device configration:
CPU Intel Core i5-7300U
GPU HD 620
RAM 4GB

I've joined Hadron tg group and my dashboard accoun is [email protected]. Thx.

Sure verrrgil, your device will work well for mining. And since you’ve already done the Dashboard and Telegram signups, you are all set and we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.

Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear community manager,

I'm really interested in this project and definitely don't want to miss Beta this time.

Here's my device configration:
CPU Intel Core i5-7300U
GPU HD 620
RAM 4GB

I've joined Hadron tg group and my dashboard accoun is [email protected]. Thx.
HADRON is thrilled to be the first dService launched by our partner AIKON.  AIKON's blockchain-enabled API marketplace allows anyone to use HADRON’s Computer Vision API to recognize and categorize any photo.

More information, see AIKON's medium post at: https://medium.com/aikon/image-recognition-ai-is-first-dservice-to-go-live-make-a-gui-bounty-more-bf36a09e2236
Hello, I want to join this project

Processor: Intel Core i5 -6600 3.30 GHz
RAM: 8GB 2400Mhz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Browser: Chrome

Welcome to Hadron pj935591, your PC looks fine for for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Pages:
Jump to: