Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 12. (Read 74463 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Can I support the project mining using my macbook air?

Hello Hattrick1982, yes your Macbook Air would most likely be fine for mining.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Hello!

I have mined 5100 Hadron and my limit is full long ago.

I try my luck and ask: Is there possibility to continue mining for me?
The site seems to have but no avatar and signature, cant find the bounty page also.

Hi mephacles. For our growth, we've focused more on word-of-mouth and having a working product. So we don't actually have a signature campaign or bounty page.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
The site seems to have but no avatar and signature, cant find the bounty page also.
Hi,

I am interested in mining. Following are my device configurations

Windows 10 64-bit
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4200U CPU@ 1.60 GHz (4CPUs) ~ 2.3 GHz
RAM 8 GB
Browsers : Chrome latest, Firefox latest

And I also have mobile device.

Please let me know, how to proceed. Thanks

Hi MrSheeda, your device should work fine for mining.  If you'd also like to try your mobile device, just post it's config, OS, and browser here as well.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

Its almost a month and I have not heard from team. Please respond, what's the expected time to activate my mining ? Thank you

It might be some time before you are activated, MrSheeda.  That's because we are currently focused on some of the other aspects of the project.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi,

I am interested in mining. Following are my device configurations

Windows 10 64-bit
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4200U CPU@ 1.60 GHz (4CPUs) ~ 2.3 GHz
RAM 8 GB
Browsers : Chrome latest, Firefox latest

And I also have mobile device.

Please let me know, how to proceed. Thanks

Hi MrSheeda, your device should work fine for mining.  If you'd also like to try your mobile device, just post it's config, OS, and browser here as well.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

Its almost a month and I have not heard from team. Please respond, what's the expected time to activate my mining ? Thank you
After being on the list for about a year with no communication I give up please remove me from the list

Okay, we will remove you.  (Sorry, we know it's been a while!)
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
After being on the list for about a year with no communication I give up please remove me from the list
Hi Hadron Team

I'm glad to announce that I have mined 5100 Hadron
Could you please review my account and possibly raise it to Echelon Alpha?

Best regards

Congrats AirDrop Crypto France!  We will review your account and DM you.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hi Hadron Team

I'm glad to announce that I have mined 5100 Hadron
Could you please review my account and possibly raise it to Echelon Alpha?

Best regards
I want to join.
My computer specs:
AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor, 3000 MГц, ядep: 3, лoгичecкиx пpoцeccopoв: 6
AMD Radeon HD 6570
Chrome latest.

Welcome kotenok2000, your device will work fine with Chrome for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I want to join.
My computer specs:
AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor, 3000 MГц, ядep: 3, лoгичecкиx пpoцeccopoв: 6
AMD Radeon HD 6570
Chrome latest.
this is really a bgi one and am really interested in been part of it.

Welcome bulala, glad you could join us!
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is really a bgi one and am really interested in been part of it.
Hi, can I join Hadron Mining ?
My computer spec:
1,9 GHz Intel Core i3
6GB 798 MHz DDR3
nividia Gforce  2048 MB

Chrome

Sure hunterr84, your computer will work fine for mining.  That said, it may be some time before you are activated, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

I'd like to join your Beta mining period.

My configuration:

Windows 10
CPU: DualCore, 1800 MHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR3-1600 MHz
Graphics Card : 8 * AMD RX 580 8 GB
Hard drive: 64 GB
Browser: Chrome

Hello stalker_dolg, your PC config should work fine for mining.  So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Hi, can I join Hadron Mining ?
My computer spec:
1,9 GHz Intel Core i3
6GB 798 MHz DDR3
nividia Gforce  2048 MB

Chrome
Activity: 294
Merit: 109
I'd like to join your Beta mining period.

My configuration:

Windows 10
CPU: DualCore, 1800 MHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR3-1600 MHz
Graphics Card : 8 * AMD RX 580 8 GB
Hard drive: 64 GB
Browser: Chrome
Updating my list of devices with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 (2016) running on Android 7.0.
Browsers to test are Firefox, Chrome, Samsung proprietary.

Sure GregMant, your A6 should work fine too. Firefox and Chrome will definitely work. The Samsung browser may not, but you are welcome to test it out.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
your project looks like very promising. How is the development. Any news to share with us.

Certainly Josevv, you can find our latest news on our Telegram Broadcast Channel at t.me/hadron_cloud.  And you can also check in for announcements on the Hadron Website at hadron.cloud.
Thanks and I will check those links for more updates.
Pages:
Jump to: