Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 13. (Read 74463 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Updating my list of devices with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 (2016) running on Android 7.0.
Browsers to test are Firefox, Chrome, Samsung proprietary.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
Hi,

I am interested in mining, my device configurations

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel  Core  i5-2500K
RAM 8 GB
Video card amd hd 7870 2gb
Browsers : Chrome latest, Firefox latest

Hi mySmile28, your PC should work fine for mining with either of those browsers. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hi,

I am interested in mining, my device configurations

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel  Core  i5-2500K
RAM 8 GB
Video card amd hd 7870 2gb
your project looks like very promising. How is the development. Any news to share with us.

Certainly Josevv, you can find our latest news on our Telegram Broadcast Channel at t.me/hadron_cloud.  And you can also check in for announcements on the Hadron Website at hadron.cloud.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
your project looks like very promising. How is the development. Any news to share with us.
Activity: 22
Thank you for adding me in the queue.

I am using Samsung S7 with latest android version.

Can you also tell me what is the expected time to get response to start mining ?

Sure MrSheeda, your S7 should work fine with mining as well.  It could be quite some time before you will be activated for mining though. (We are currently focused on some of the other aspects of the project.)

Thank you looking forward to it.

Can you also tell me what is the expected time to get response to start mining ?

Sure MrSheeda, your S7 should work fine with mining as well.  It could be quite some time before you will be activated for mining though. (We are currently focused on some of the other aspects of the project.)

Hi,

I am interested in mining. Following are my device configurations

Windows 10 64-bit
Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4200U CPU@ 1.60 GHz (4CPUs) ~ 2.3 GHz
RAM 8 GB

And I also have mobile device.

Please let me know, how to proceed. Thanks

Hi MrSheeda, your device should work fine for mining.  If you'd also like to try your mobile device, just post it's config, OS, and browser here as well.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
This is a great project guys! congratulations!

Thanks CarbonChainPlatform   Grin

am I be eligible to take part in mining considering the following specs ?

Windows 10 64-bit
RAM 8 GB
Chrome latest

Thanks CarbonChainPlatform   Grin
Hi,

I am interested in mining. Following are my device configurations

Windows 10 64-bit
RAM 8 GB

And I also have mobile device.

Please let me know, how to proceed. Thanks
Activity: 42

Hi mysacrifice. We've reviewed your Echelon Level and it's correct for your Social Proof levels. But if you make additional posts, just let us know and we'd be happy to review it again.
I've once again reached the limits of my Echelon level. Any chance for one further upgrade of my Echelon level? Wink

We will DM you, CryptoRobert!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I've once again reached the limits of my Echelon level. Any chance for one further upgrade of my Echelon level? Wink
This looks really like a promising new partnership:

https://medium.com/aikon/image-recognition-ai-is-first-dservice-to-go-live-make-a-gui-bounty-more-bf36a09e2236

Hadron helping to develope picture recognition is cool. Picture recognition through AI is one of the big things of the future. Mankind's production of digital pictures is exploding exponentially as people use their phones as cameras daily. A huge task now is to give a "meaning" to those pictures without the need of human intervention, which is necessary to scale up the process. Happy to hear that Hadron will have a role in all that.

this is a very big project and is done by a very great team. and I see this is a very impressive project, good luck for this project and the team

Thanks CryptoRobert and noisybit.  More news to come!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
This looks really like a promising new partnership:

https://medium.com/aikon/image-recognition-ai-is-first-dservice-to-go-live-make-a-gui-bounty-more-bf36a09e2236

Hadron helping to develope picture recognition is cool. Picture recognition through AI is one of the big things of the future. Mankind's production of digital pictures is exploding exponentially as people use their phones as cameras daily. A huge task now is to give a "meaning" to those pictures without the need of human intervention, which is necessary to scale up the process. Happy to hear that Hadron will have a role in all that.
I would like to mine. Details of my device and browser are as follows:

Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.7 GHz 2.9 GHz
RAM - 8 GB
OS - Windows 10 home 64-bit
Graphics - Intel(R) HD graphics 620
Browser - Google chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) and Mozilla firefox Version 61.0.2 (64-bit)

Sure SandeepTripathi, your PC should work fine for mining. So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release.  FYI, that might not be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

Pages:
Jump to: