Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 283. (Read 74469 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
That would sound very good, but there is always has to be my favorite turn-offs:

1.     "•August 17, 2017, 11:24:47 PM - f4tal1ty - password changed".  Is this to increase security, to make sure no one else has your password and so on.
2.     There is another thing, I see absolutely nothing in your previous posts about programming. How can you develop a revolutionary new coin without even one crypto-development related post?
3.     That's a lot of huge names you have there. My problem is, if you google every name in your list with "Hadron", there is zero results. With all of them. How can we be sure those guys aren't as much surprised they are on your team as we all here are?

And of cause I know this is self-moderated topic - so no answers to inconvenient questions.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Whoa after reading the information you provided i would say that i am really impressed by the project. What will be the token supply for the project?
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Hi,

A few questions and thoughts for the Hadron Cloud team:

• I do not mean this in a bad way, but the project team, advisors, and scope make this project almost unbelievable. It definitely seems to be a "dream team", but I spent the last 30 minutes trying to verify the details provided about the team members involvement with little luck. Would any of the team members consider making a social media post to confirm their involvement? For the sake of fairness to the team and readers, I will mention that I did a search using the wayback machine, which shows that the fanpop website linked to the Hadron Cloud project as of 11/19/2017.
  • The slack link in the announcement post is a login link rather than an invite link making it impossible to join the slack channel at the moment.
  • Are you considering offering a presale? If so, would it be geared only towards larger investors (i.e. minimum donation requirements) or investors of any size?
  • Are you considering a whitelist and/or individual hard caps for the token sale?

Thanks for your time, and I apologize for my skepticism. I signed up for the mailing list and look forward to hearing more.
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Watching this coin, might even participate in the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I first read the title as hardon and was like another sex coin lol.

Read the whitepaper and it looks interesting though and also #following.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hadron integrates all computing resources at free market prices, across all areas of your device A driver in Los Angeles can not join Uber in Moscow, but Hadron does not have the limitations of client applications simultaneously and servers are consumers.
this includes good points without limiting the application to individual users from all countries.
Activity: 39
Interesting project with a lot of potential. May I ask when's the estimated pre-sale start date and price per token?
Activity: 123
Merit: 111
Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!
I am following this!  This seems to have potential!  Keep up the hard work!  Love the idea!!  Going to read your whitepaper now.
Activity: 716
This is a big project developed by a heavy team. The rich applications of shared resource cover  artificial intelligence chip produced by Google, disk storage  and WIFI bandwidth, I'm looking forward to the announcement of bounty.

Thanks, coin_miner21, it looks like you read through our (admittedly large) whitepaper and get the vision. Please shoot us an email or join the mailing list to get new info as soon as we post it.

Hmm. I am watching this one. Will be waiting for the bounty thread.

Thanks, Leps, we're glad to have you with us.

wow, very impressive ! definitely watching this one  Shocked

Cl1ddy, thanks for your thoughts and enthusiasm!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
POW/POS? Total Supply?
Activity: 42
wow, very impressive ! definitely watching this one  Shocked
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Hmm. I am watching this one. Will be waiting for the bounty thread.
Activity: 139
This is a big project developed by a heavy team. The rich applications of shared resource cover  artificial intelligence chip produced by Google, disk storage  and WIFI bandwidth, I'm looking forward to the announcement of bounty.
Wow. This might be the first ICO I actually participate in.

Looking forward to further developments. I'm assuming they will be on this thread? Do let us know if you plan to open a new one for the crowdsale.

Thanks, Shews, you seriously made our day Smiley

We will post everything in this thread to keep it in one place. If you want, you can send us an email or use the form on our website to make sure you are 100% up to date. Your emails are only used for Hadron updates, of course.
Activity: 177
Wow. This might be the first ICO I actually participate in.

Looking forward to further developments. I'm assuming they will be on this thread? Do let us know if you plan to open a new one for the crowdsale.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserving indonesian translation if needed
I am interested to translate the ann thread, whitepaper

My portfolio/experience/previous translations links:
    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20484206
    ANN THREAD: |Minereum||SilentNotary||IntegrativeWallet||Feeed||Centra||Mandarin||Electroneum||Litra||BeOne||JibrelNetwork||Avrorum||Blackmoon Crypto||REALT
    WHITEPAPER: |SilentNotary||IntegrativeWallet||Feeed||Centra||Electroneum||Blackmoon Crypto
    WEBSITE: |Brickblock| |EvenChain| |Electroneum| |Sosnovkino|
Activity: 971
How about indonesian translation?
Official Bug Bounty winners:
@Kari (Tele, general)
Dylan M. (BCT/Tele, general)
Shews (BCT/Tele, general)
Athreos (BCT, general, sub-optimal Slack link)
El Guerrix (Tele, pasting ETH address in Android)
Ronnel/Laff (Tele, reset password link)
Peter S./Fanger (Tele, old iPad ES6 compatibility)
coin8coin (Tele/BCT, Chinese language issues, naming)
tps (Tele, One-sheet/bullet points for community)
@WalrusFace (Kronk) (Tele/BCT, Twitter retweets, hashtags)
@Ajay (Tele, pasting issue/workaround on android)

But when does it officially start? sig campaigns?

Hi kingcrimson, the official start date will be announced very soon.

We are still evaluating signature campaign options but will update here as soon as they are ready.

Reserving Hindi Translation  in case needed

Thanks for your interest, MBworld, we have a Hindi-fluent team member but we might need your help with the white paper due to our current workload. We'll be in touch!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
This looks to be The Big One.

But when does it officially start? sig campaigns?
Jump to: