Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 53. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Hi, i'm interested in the mining. My computer specs are:

Intel Core i7-6700HQ @ 2.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 4GB
Chrome Browser

Thanks!

Hi @KingCoinBit, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta won’t be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!

That's cool news. Any guess as when the platform will reach its final fully operative status?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interested in mining! Specs:

2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Chrome

Thanks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14

Chrome Browser

Thanks!

Hi @KingCoinBit, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta won’t be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 20

Chrome Browser

Thanks!
Are you guys still working through the list of activating people signed up for the alpha testing group? Thanks for answer.

Yes cryptohype, there are still some Alpha signups that have yet to be activated.  We will be adding them, but not for some while.  (At the moment, we are just focused on some of the other aspects of the project besides activating additional miners.)

I like how you are taking the time to do things right. But how are you able to keep the lights on? Are there private investors already?

Yes Ginzink, we are definitely trying to do things methodically.  Glad you appreciate our approach to development!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Are you guys still working through the list of activating people signed up for the alpha testing group? Thanks for answer.

Yes cryptohype, there are still some Alpha signups that have yet to be activated.  We will be adding them, but not for some while.  (At the moment, we are just focused on some of the other aspects of the project besides activating additional miners.)

I like how you are taking the time to do things right. But how are you able to keep the lights on? Are there private investors already?
Too late to apply for mining?

Desktop
Windows 10
Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.0 GHz
8gb DDR4 RAM
GT720
Browser:chrome, edge, opera, firefox

Phone
LG G2
Android 5.0.2

Not too late at all, rekeesmulysa.  What browser will you be using on your LG phone?
Too late to apply for mining?

Desktop
Windows 10
Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.0 GHz
8gb DDR4 RAM
GT720
Browser:chrome, edge, opera, firefox

Phone
LG G2
Android 5.0.2
What is the total supply of this coins. When will the token be officially be launched >

We haven't released info about token specifics yet, sasa0220.
Activity: 210
What is the total supply of this coins. When will the token be officially be launched >

Activity: 406
Merit: 252
I reached the Echelon 3 cap comfortably on the office PC. Experienced zero delays while performing work. I'm very impressed so far with the alpha phase and hope to have my level increased so I can continue to provide testing for you guys.

Keep up the good work.

Glad to hear mining has gone smoothly perf_orator!  And sure, we will certainly look at your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels, probably within the next day or two.
hello hadroncloud !

i've reached my echelon 2 limit and i would like to update to echelon 1 after reviewing my social proof.

Thanks in advance !

Will do Pon13. We'd be happy to review your Social Proof and Echelon levels!
I reached the Echelon 3 cap comfortably on the office PC. Experienced zero delays while performing work. I'm very impressed so far with the alpha phase and hope to have my level increased so I can continue to provide testing for you guys.

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
hello hadroncloud !

i've reached my echelon 2 limit and i would like to update to echelon 1 after reviewing my social proof.

Thanks in advance !
Does the processing power of the CPU matter in the mining process? I have noticed I could mine with a mediocre smartphone as well.

Hello BountyX.  We designed Hadron mining to have fairly light system loads per mining tab. That way, you can continue using your device while mining.  And as you observed, older lower-end devices can be used (as can higher-end machines, of course).
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Does the processing power of the CPU matter in the mining process? I have noticed I could mine with a mediocre smartphone as well.
i think i posted my config few months ago and still not activated  Huh
didnt realise that test may take so long in cryptoworld, but on the other side it might mean that devs are preparing excellent product.

We haven't forgotten about you, cryptodunno!  At the moment, we are just focused on some of the other aspects of the project besides activating additional miners.
I have mined 1913 so far. Approaching 2000. Please upgrade my Echelon level

We'd be happy to review your Mining Social Proof and Echelon Levels sasa0220, probably within the next day or two.
Pages:
Jump to: