Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴 - page 55. (Read 74548 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How does one know that we are indeed solving real “AlI problems for the good of mankind” when we start mining? You could be simply mining Monero and nobody will ever know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
This project looks great! You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project.

Appreciate it, honey0199!
i have mined 2000 coins. Any update on the project. will there be an ICO or MVP any any news

Greetings sasa0220, we not released any new info about those items.  (To check in the future, just look in our Telegram FAQs or the OP of this thread.)
I am grateful that I can now again mine Hadron, thanks!

Our pleasure joosep, and thanks for your help in getting the word out!
Activity: 114
This project looks great! You are doing a great job! Have a nice day for the project.
Activity: 210
i have mined 2000 coins. Any update on the project. will there be an ICO or MVP any any news
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Hi,

I tried mining hadron on one of my rigs but it didn't work. Certainly because all my GPUs were hashing Wink Is it possible to mine hadron with CPU? And if yes how can I tell my browser to only use the CPU?

All my GPUs are hashing 99% but hadron browser-mining works still fine (windows10).
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I am grateful that I can now again mine Hadron, thanks!
Glad to have been promoted to Echelon 3, and happy to be able to help you testing this amazing project. Since as Echelon 3 I can mine with two devices I have just launched the mining also on my Iphone 6.

You are welcome CryptoRobert, and thanks for your help in getting the word out!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Glad to have been promoted to Echelon 3, and happy to be able to help you testing this amazing project. Since as Echelon 3 I can mine with two devices I have just launched the mining also on my Iphone 6.
Processor: Intel Core i5 -7200U 2.5GHz
RAM: 8GB
Intel HD Graphics 620
Browser: Firefox

Hi proverbs, your device-browser combo will work fine for mining.

So we’ve added you to the queue for our Beta Release. (We are closed for new Alpha Mining applications.) FYI the Beta won’t be for some time, depending on how development goes.  In the meanwhile:

(Both are required for the Beta.) Thanks for your interest and we will email when you are activated for the Beta!
Activity: 3
Processor: Intel Core i5 -7200U 2.5GHz
RAM: 8GB
Intel HD Graphics 620
Browser: Firefox

Which are the social proof requirements for being promoted to Echelon 3? Is Twitter activity enought?

Hello BountyX, we don't have a firm formula for Echelon levels.  Quality matters as much as quantity.  (And yes, Twitter posts are good.)
I am very happy mining hadron coins. I currently have 77 and mining and mining and mining...

Glad to hear it, dottonema!
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Which are the social proof requirements for being promoted to Echelon 3? Is Twitter activity enought?
Hi,

I tried mining hadron on one of my rigs but it didn't work. Certainly because all my GPUs were hashing Wink Is it possible to mine hadron with CPU? And if yes how can I tell my browser to only use the CPU?

Hi Kraddler, our miner preferentially uses whatever hardware is faster on your device. So that would be GPUs over CPUs. (Right now, there's not a manual way to override that.)
Activity: 4
I am very happy mining hadron coins. I currently have 77 and mining and mining and mining...
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Hi,

Hi Hadron Team

I'm happy to announce that I have mined 1000 hadron
Could you please review my account and possibly raise it to Echelon 2?

Best regards

Sure, we can review your account AirDrop Crypto France.  We will let you know in the next day or two if your Social Proof is good for Echelon 2.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Hi Hadron Team

I'm happy to announce that I have mined 1000 hadron
Could you please review my account and possibly raise it to Echelon 2?

Best regards
Pages:
Jump to: