Pages:
Author

Topic: "Hard Cap and Soft Cap" - page 2. (Read 472383 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
Soft cap mean it is the minimum amount of fund rising during the ico period and  hard cap is the maximum amount of fund rising .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 16, 2018, 07:20:29 PM
Soft cap is the least money the project needs to take off and hard cap is the highest money the project needs that would be more than enough for them to do a wonderful job on the project, When a project can't reach it's soft cap the investors are refunded their money back.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Delicate top means the base objective to reach in ICO project,if they not achieve their delicate top then the undertaking will be canceled and the venture sum will be returned back the their investors.Hard top is that most extreme level of that task if a task came to the hardcap that implies end of the ICO deal and the tokens will be disseminated for the speculators at the earliest opportunity.

Definitely you need to check the status of hardcap while contributing on the project.If the softcap looks to hard to achieve then it is misuse of attach to contribute on that ICO.
Activity: 84
July 16, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Delicate top - this is the base measure of assets that is required to run the task. Be that as it may, the hard top is the sum that is sufficient for the full execution of the task. Normally, when the hard top is gathered, this is better.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 11, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
That means the investment to be achieved and the maximum investment. For example, the ICO project is implemented. They need 5 feet of Sofcap and 15 meters of hardcap. They need to reach at least 5m so that the project can continue. and they only need a maximum of 15M to carry out the project and not receive more
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
I also do not quite understand why there are such things, because it seems to me that now it is not necessary to have a similar name, now we just need the price the project needs. Let it be a softcap
Activity: 93
July 11, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
soft cap is the minimum of money that needs to be collected in order for the project to go further . A hard cap is a maximum of money. some companies finish the project before the deadline, if the hard cap is assembled earlier.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2018, 12:47:21 PM
The two are very important and they influence the success of an ICO. Softcap presents that the ICO is a success, but it is the minimum standard of the success. But hardcap, is the maximum token that is bought during the ICO? It represents that hardcap will determine that the ICO is very valuable and promising.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
I think the difference between softcap and hardcap is the goal. softcap is the initial goal, if the sale of ico has reached softcap, means the capital to create a bounty program has been achieved. and hardcap is the ultimate goal, full benefit if ico program reached hardcap. good ico to follow is ico who has reached softcap, I think. that's just my opinion.
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
If the project does not collect a soft cap, then the tokens must be returned to investors. I know one project, which was originally planned to collect software cap 1000 ETH, and then realized that it would not work and reduced it to 150 ETH and recognized ICO held! It's cheating!
Activity: 451
July 09, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
Well, soft cap is amount sufficient to launch your product with minimal toolkit. Reaching soft cap does mean that you have enough money to survive in this crypto sphere. As for hard cap it is amount allows you to realise all features you've suggested to implement as well as marketing budget
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
i think the best is hard cap!! hard cap makes there sales will successfuly sold out in there sales token @ crypto currency or in trade market!! if soft cap they 50/50 chance to get success!! thats the deference i think!!
Activity: 131
July 09, 2018, 05:29:52 AM
A hard cap is defined as the maximum amount a crowdsale will receive. As This refers to the total number of your coins that will ever be created so you can see that most projects set a very high cap that is unlikely to happen. Meanwhile, A soft cap is the minimum amount received at which your crowdsale will be considered a success.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:27:49 AM
Do you know examples of some projects, which in fact have returned the funds once the soft cap limit was not reached...?
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 05:22:17 AM
They are the fundraising goals. Soft cap is the minimum numbers that they need in order to continue for an exchange. Hard cap is the target limit numbers that a company want. If they reach the hard cap I think they will not accept payments already.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 05:19:43 AM
Hard cap, I think it is best for the project, if the project is serious, it is with a large collection of sredst can arrange a good advertising, thereby attract investors, can also pay for good exchanges.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
The softcap is the minimum amount of money that they expect to raise to start running their project, and the hardcap is the maximum of what they expect to run their project at a 100%.
Activity: 97
July 08, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
soft cap is the minimum of money that needs to be collected in order for the project to go further . A hard cap is a maximum of money. some companies finish the project before the deadline, if the hard cap is assembled earlier.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 09:00:33 PM
What is the difference of hard cap to soft cap? Did we base on this if we are going to invest in altcoins? Share your comments.

Soft cap is the bare minimum an ICO has to reach so that their tokens would be profitable. Hard cap on the other hand is the maximum reach of their tokens and once the hard cap is reached, they won't be selling tokens anymore. Soft cap reached is a very good indication that token is very profitable.
Activity: 364
July 07, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
Hard cap is the maximum amount to be raised by an ICO or the maximum token sale of a certain ICO means they have a big resources to start their project. And soft cap is the minimum amount to be raised means limited resources for their project.
If the project doesn't meet the soft cap the project will be postponed and cancelled and the money they received  will be back to the investor.
Pages:
Jump to: