Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardcap ICO is no guarantee that the project will succeed - page 22. (Read 31492 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Hardcap is indeed not a permanent determinant of this moment the most important thing is that a product or platform can be accepted by the community so that it can provide benefits for dev to be able to run according to the roadmap because of course investors will come by themselves
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?
I wouldn't mind developers doing premine but they should state it, developers that are behind the project that dont do ico are serious because their time is at stake, if the coin failed that would be a great loss for the developer because they invested their time at it, compare to ico's the developers can just slack because the funding is already secured and they can just abadon the project if they want to and run with the money.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.

I don't know the exact figure, but investors and bounty hunters are posting as high as 90% may be true because 2 out of my 12 bounty campaign do not have a value at all, or failed to reach the soft cap, projects that want to launch their ICO should have a revolutionary concept and their developers are well known to be able to get their project funded.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ICO is just a way to scam money from investors, even if ICO reached hardcap the Dev or CEO behind project will not work hard to make project successful because after all its free money and no guarantee for investors (ultimate excuse), Best example is ICO Chronobank Time https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chronobank/  2 years and 5 months old project reached Hardcap with millions of dollars and until now no product at all they developed only a wallet like MEW with lot of bug and investors are holding a token worth a dust from its initial ICO price -96% (token ico price: BTC0.01 / token price now: BTC0.00039)
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
There have been so many projects that didn't succeed and they achieved their hardcap, such examples are savedroid and multiversum, they both raised soft cap but there is no significant success they achieved, though raising hardcap is a positive one for icos because its evidence that investors have interest but its not the ultimate
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,

I think they didn't really hit the hardcap. There were several ICO projects that fabricated their raised money.
If they were hitting hardcap, many peoples should create the volume using their coin in the market, and the price wouldn't dropped too much.
The hardcap is not what they really need to make the project to happen, though that is what they make everyone believe, but I am sure the hardcap is just quoted for contingencies, few companies are the ones that are truthful about their hardcap quote, which they return funds back to the investors when they are not able to meet up.

Any company with very good product can make do with the softcap they quote; over estimations is what is shooting their price up to hardcap. Hardcap or no hardcap, the project product is what is the most integral aspect of a project; they can start will little on a big project and grow high on it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
That's true ico or reaching hardcap is not a guarantee that the project will be successful. This is a thing about crypto there are no guarantees at all. The project which looks absolutely successful can be failed, doubtful one can be very successful. There are a lot of things from depends will project successfully or not and luck is very big part of it.
Activity: 280
Truth be told. Anytime some of us read about a particular project achieving hardcap or softcap, the only thing that usually comes to mind most of the time that the project would surely be successful. In most cases people don't want to end up in FOMO.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
You are very right about this. The completion of Hardcap is not a guarantee that a project will be successful, in short I have seen projects that met their Hardcap but failed badly and projects that didn't meet their Hardcap but still did very well. I think it is down to the seriousness and hardworking ability of the team. If the team is very hardworking and are able to market the project well and deliver a good product then the project will surely succeed. But most project team are just concerned about immediate profit and how to become rich overnight.
Activity: 812
Most of the some ICO that reach the hard cap is don't have any assurance that will be have great future in the crypto market because some of ICO that have ICO before is now dead or useless. So if we want a good coin to invest find a good one that really have good future good value. Especially the project that no need to do ICO but make their project successful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
I think no one thinks that if ICO is successful then projects and coins will also succeed, ICO determines capital and if they can get enough capital it will increase the opportunity for the project to succeed, only adding opportunities does not determine the success of a project and therefore if The ICO can reach hardcap so the chances of success are also increasing and it also proves that many investors are interested in the project and isn't that a good thing to consider?
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
The most important thing is to choose and have a professional team  to make ICO successful, by using their knowledge and experience in managing funds. Although it does not guarantee 100% that it works, it can have great potential for success, because it has become a problem that needs to be addressed by the project developer. that is the function of ICO fundraising, especially if it has reached Hardcap. but if without a ICO a project can run smoothly I don't think it's a problem
Activity: 616
Exactly, I have seen a number of projects that reached their hardcap withing hours but they are still struggling to find their footing. I believe most got carried away with the huge sum they realised and decided to start going on vacations instead of doing the job they collected funds from investors to do.
Activity: 467
This is really true considering what some projects have raised in ICOs and have dumped the projects leaving the investors disarray.. I joined so many projects and they caught the hardcap and now they are nowhere to be found.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10

I have not seen ICO projects for a long time that could collect hardcaps.
Earlier, if the project was collecting Hardcap - it gave a 99% guarantee that it would be implemented. In any case, there was always an exception to the rule.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
It seems to me that we will have to support people who say that projects that have collected hardcap, on the contrary, are driving themselves to a very bad situation, because in general the situation looks very terrible precisely in terms of the need for these tokens. It is a fact
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
If hardcap were collected by the bad guys, then these are losses for investors and bounty hunters, and if an honest successful team, then a successful ICO increases the chances for a high-quality and fast project implementation.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
yes you are right, hardcap is not a guarantee that the project will succeed in the future, of course the team must work hard again if they want to succeed in the future if they continue to develop projects and updates every few months they will become strong, and not just register at the exchange and finish.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11

The truth is that hardcap is not a criteria for a successful project. I have seen some projects that didn't collect hardcap and they are still waxing very strong in the crypto industry.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
I agree with your opinion. Projects that do not need ICO are more successful because of the strong financial support of investment centers. The price of the coin on the exchange will also be stable.
Pages:
Jump to: