Pages:
Author

Topic: Hardcap ICO is no guarantee that the project will succeed - page 21. (Read 31492 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1
You're absolutely right because I have invested in many projects before that reached hardcap but it later turned out to be shit. A project succeeding all depend on the sincerity and work ethics of the team and developers behind it.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
I agree, HC is not a guarantee, but it can be a reference that the project has a good concept, maybe not for the near future, some projects need more time to build their ecosystem, for that it must be more careful if you invest in a project, not tempted with the lure of "hardcap"
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I had read that some ICO are faking their accumulated fund just to raise money more from the investors, they are putting wrong numbers specially they are making it a good numbers so that investors are eager to invest from it.

Hardcap is really not an indication for the success of ICO because that is just a maximum limit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
And how can you generally control how money is spent after collecting on ieo / ico? Who prevents to spend teams on cars at home and personal belongings? Without regulation in the market.
Activity: 541
Merit: 137
I myself have a suspicion of some projects that claim their projects have reached HardCap, which is why in every project I always ask "transparency" of the funds they already collected.

besides that, learning the project concept is more important
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.
and I also agree on this, what about your opinion?

Projects hitting hardcap can still scam and underperform. Some project that collected good fund couldn't do anything with it, where are Storique, Shivrom and some others? Whereas some projects without ICO or premine are just doing fine, the later have sincerity of purpose and not to scam the public of their money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
but projects that don't make ICO or premine are usually serious and good projects.

In 2018 most of the project who reached there hard cap still doesn't launch their token into any exchanges which is shows it is just like an advertisement strategy the success doesn't depend on how much runs the project collecting so if in future if you are going to invest and new creta project just research on your own and invest on it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Just because the Hard cap had been reached doesnt mean it will be on the top of the market. It also depends on the situation of the market and the current marketing

of the team. I remembered Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) was sold out in just a week last year at the middle of the bear market. I thought this will gonna succeed as

it reaches it's hard cap even on bear market but right now it's price is down multiple times. It was one of the news site for that time and can't imagine that it will not succeed.

It's CEO is just like Justin Sun which is still as young as him but untill now it's like the community of this coin is still now being given attention. I hope this coin recovers

on the next bullrun as I have hold some DCC coins.
Activity: 667
Most project becomes unserious after raising a good amount of money for its project. Majority don’t have the idea on how to achieve their goals and promises. That’s when we see them dong the same thing multiple times. Postponing events and plans everytime rob whike away time. Most non-Ico project are usually the best and some Of the Ico ones that are serious.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This will not make a successful project even it raised hardcap,it only defines how investors buy tokens and reach the limit of investments,so it will not make the project successful if its not having a good product and if they will list tokens on  cheap Exchanges and noo will happen to the project.
Activity: 616
Yes all right, even though sales sell well it doesn't guarantee that the ico is running well and successfullyt depends on how they manage the project. If it is clear and well controlled, good teamwork, surely the project will be successful.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
As a rule, the tokens of projects that are distributed on the PrePreSale go to investment funds, and those in turn have a whole staff of analysts and will not invest in questionable projects. So here I agree with TS.
Activity: 18
Most of these projects that claim to have hit hard cap are just a sham. They make up this to lure more investors into the project. And even if they acually met hard cap, it's not a guarantee to the success of the project as you said.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Absolutely not, I have seen so much great projects that collected 20, 40 even 80 millions of USD during the last spring and have even not distributed their tokens yet. Posting no updates, no activity in the chats, I do not know what is going to be with such projects in the future.
Most likely if there are no activities that occur within a few months, for example. of course the project can be said to be dead. Projects that collect large funds should certainly have a work plan for the project going forward. If there is no activity at all, the project will certainly die. That is why there is no guarantee that if the project collects large amounts of funds, the project will be successful.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Absolutely not, I have seen so much great projects that collected 20, 40 even 80 millions of USD during the last spring and have even not distributed their tokens yet. Posting no updates, no activity in the chats, I do not know what is going to be with such projects in the future.
Therefore, I personally like to invest in IEO. Firstly, it is a more reliable product. Secondly, the coin is immediately traded on the exchange. This is a huge plus. Plus protection from scam. This is very important. Today, by the way, a very cool IEO will be from the Gexan project. I'm going to participate.
Activity: 294
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Nothing in this world cannot guarantee the success of any project.
That is true meyt . we are living on a world that everything is unsure

In crypto things change often from a day to another.

Yes because cryptos are unstable and anything related to it such as ico coins will also be affected  but the coins volatility is not related to the mind of the devs of the ico  .

You can have a great project,  but if there will appear similar ideas developed by stronger teams then tou might fail.

I think that is already considered a copyright thing because others are copying your idea but they slightly modify it to look different   . we must only support the original  
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
ICO is not a guarantee that the project will be successful, because most ICO projects are still limited to concepts and do not have clear references,
Hardcap on ICO is not guarantee that the project will be succesfull is true but at least it's already a good start for develop a project. With a big amount of the result of the ICO, i'm sure the team will develop the project seriously. It's not instant of course, it takes time to make a newborn project into a good one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Nothing in this world cannot guarantee the success of any project. In crypto things change often from a day to another. You can have a great project,  but if there will appear similar ideas developed by stronger teams then tou might fail.

However,  reaching the hard cap is a guarantee that most of the points stated in Whitepaper can be properly developed. But having or not success is a different and more complex thing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
ICO can be a good start for product development. And if you have a good and promising product, you can easily find investors. With the proper implementation of ICO in your project, you can get a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: