Pages:
Author

Topic: Has alt season started? - page 2. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
November 26, 2019, 08:35:13 AM
Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.
I have the same thoughts as you, I think now is the right time for us to invest in altcoin. Buying and holding altcoins long term, I believe we will have a good return early next year. Currently the prices of most altcoins are still very low, this is the time for us to buy. I will use my savings to buy more ETH, ADA, EOS, and BNB.
One more push by the market to the dips of altcoins will make the investors REKT and  I wish it will not happen in the near future. Buying the BNB, ADA coins is wiser point here because the stated altcoins have proved their intention in the crypto ecosystem, using other low volume altcoins for trading is better than investing them. The opinions are different and I respect both kinds of investors-traders.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
November 25, 2019, 06:22:21 PM
Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.
You were wrong, alt season never come even for bitcoin season because it is price just slumped down a lot now. Its price touched new lower price again since there is a good news came from Chinese who tried to adopt blockchain technology on their industries.

Seems like I just feel investment on cryptocurrency it will be good to choose it for short term investment. It means, when there are some good news comes who are really will make their prices goes up then I will buy it and if there is not good information it will good to store it at stable coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 25, 2019, 12:57:21 PM
I have the same thoughts as you, I think now is the right time for us to invest in altcoin. Buying and holding altcoins long term, I believe we will have a good return early next year. Currently the prices of most altcoins are still very low, this is the time for us to buy. I will use my savings to buy more ETH, ADA, EOS, and BNB.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
November 25, 2019, 10:08:50 AM
Evereybody is waiting for that alt season which is impossible to happen this year. Instead of waiting for the altseason to start why not fill your bags with your favorite coin while waiting for the bull run.
It is hard but not impossible. Remember the last bull market when altcoin prices soared with the increasing BTC prices from $11k to $20k in a week, if I remember correctly. Instead of waiting and wishing for the profit, filling bags with potentially profitable altcoins sounds better but not everyone is ready for the continuation of the bear market too.
i remember those days were btc is unstoppable from 5k$ going to $20k and with that i learned a lesson if you already made a profit dont ask for more.dont wait for higher profit or else it go the other way.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 25, 2019, 07:35:15 AM
Evereybody is waiting for that alt season which is impossible to happen this year. Instead of waiting for the altseason to start why not fill your bags with your favorite coin while waiting for the bull run.
In fact, the general mentality of everyone is to always want to buy any coin at the lowest price and sell it at the highest price. That is why they are often weak and indecisive in buying or selling coins at important times.
That is why we should learn Technical Analysis to know what is a good time to buy alts. But in my analysis this is not a good time to buy alts, it's too risky because bitcoin has yet to show any positive signs on the chart. perhaps as we should wait until early 2020.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
November 24, 2019, 09:49:24 AM
yes, I myself am also happy and confident, that at the end of this year the price of altcoin is in recovery, because I see market price movements also growing better. So now is the right time to trade altcoin.

I agree to what you just said in fact i joined two airdrops recently (Margix and Newscrypto) still thinking about if i should invest money in it. Will probably just test it out with few dollars to see how it goes.
Activity: 938
November 24, 2019, 09:35:15 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 24, 2019, 08:56:19 AM
No, this isnt altseason but bearish season lol. you can look at cryptocap exclude btc and know that this is not alseason
i think altseason wont happen if the bitcoin dominance is still high and hasnt reached new ATH
so, we have to wait until several years to get altseason back. but i m sure that it will happen again
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 24, 2019, 08:35:28 AM
After a while of researching and investing in alt, I really do not know when the alt season begins, this market is really difficult to predict, 2017 is a lucky year for altcoin investors but Now the market is very poor, if in your position I recommend you to be very careful when pouring money into altcoins and taking profits from it, you should carefully study the information about it, including good and bad news because As I mentioned, altcoins are really unstable.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
November 24, 2019, 08:30:29 AM
If you are in an industrial age, saving is a good solution, it will not make you rich, but it will make your life stable by contributing the money you make to the super fund government, when you get old you'll get it back but the times have changed we have moved over to the industrial era, saving is like you're losing value for money, inflation increases every day, prices the escalation. I know time is the right thing and it is a premise for success but you should use that savings to invest or take an investment course, this way you will earn more money, crypto investment is the best investment for me at the moment, when you step into the investment path, you will understand more about money and you are passionate about it, when you are passionate you will earn more.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 23, 2019, 02:39:42 AM
yes, I myself am also happy and confident, that at the end of this year the price of altcoin is in recovery, because I see market price movements also growing better. So now is the right time to trade altcoin.
I don't think so, market is still on the decline and is causing all altcoins to continue to have major collapses. In my opinion, it will take a few more years for the market to recover and don't expect too much of others predictions this year. Currently you should limit transactions and invest only in Bitcoin because this is the only option that helps you greatly reduce the risk of investment.
in my opinion instead this is the time to buy Altcoin, if you think for sure you will realize, this is a whale game,
bitcoin prices are dropped first then in 2020 prices will rise again after halving, trust me  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
November 23, 2019, 12:24:29 AM
I don't think so, market is still on the decline and is causing all altcoins to continue to have major collapses. In my opinion, it will take a few more years for the market to recover and don't expect too much of others predictions this year. Currently you should limit transactions and invest only in Bitcoin because this is the only option that helps you greatly reduce the risk of investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 22, 2019, 11:45:10 PM
To be honest, altcoin season is really hard to see these days. It's not like we are in 2017 or something. But that will still depend on your decision whether you want to risk or not. I think it is better to wait for the lower point and invest on coins like Ethereum and XRP, and other highly trusted coins since you know at some there is a good chance that the will bounce back.
Investing in the top altcoins is the right thing to do but I do not know if the timing is right, the market is experimenting a huge decrease in the price and it does not seem like it is going to stop, so it is important that if you take the decision to buy altcoins that you think about it and see if this is the right time because if you buy your coins too soon you will have to hold them for years before having any chance to recover your money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 22, 2019, 10:33:48 PM
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 22, 2019, 10:27:48 PM
Market still keeps getting big selloffs every few weeks without a big rise first. The alt season will start when alts starts performing better on the upside without  big selloffs.
This year and next year are expected to be very volatile so what is happening today is normal and I think the downtrend will continue in the future. I am not interested in investing in this market this year and only hold stable coin or participate in some IEO projects to make a profit. In fact, Bitcoin's dominance is making Altcoin worse and worse, and if this doesn't end, the bear market will overwhelm the entire crypto market.

You don't have many investment options during this time so it is best to just sit still or follow some new news to add more knowledge.
Activity: 840
November 22, 2019, 09:01:58 PM
To be honest, altcoin season is really hard to see these days. It's not like we are in 2017 or something. But that will still depend on your decision whether you want to risk or not. I think it is better to wait for the lower point and invest on coins like Ethereum and XRP, and other highly trusted coins since you know at some there is a good chance that the will bounce back.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2019, 05:48:29 PM
Investors are still struggling to trade the large sum of token acquire from ICO in 2017/2018. It still looks like a difficult come back. We still fund from USA and China. Regulations in these countries could be relaxed in coming year. Speculations are only positive for altcoins after bitcoin breaks the ATH. Every new investors last year and this year will understand that cryptocurrency is not a rich quick scam. Time of entry is important and dangerous, bullrun new investors are likely to dumped on unlike investors at the moment
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 22, 2019, 03:24:39 PM
Market still keeps getting big selloffs every few weeks without a big rise first. The alt season will start when alts starts performing better on the upside without  big selloffs.
Activity: 336
KoinPro
November 22, 2019, 03:19:06 PM
I think the last shakeout before the bullrun begins just started. I really can't say where it'll end but if what Peter Schiff predicted holds water, we should be looking at February next year for prices to start recovering from this dump. I really hope we get to $3k+ so I can get some for cheap.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
November 21, 2019, 05:05:58 PM
My opinion is this) Altcoin season begins after BTC leaves the falling trend and a new growth cycle begins, now as we all know, the downtrend is going. After the BTC leaves the downtrend, it should begin to show positive dynamics and then the altcoins will start shooting and flying to the moon, then there will be a crushing drop in BTC and altcoins as well, and when the BTC stabilizes, the alt season will continue to the new bottom of Bitcoin in this growth cycle, for some reason it seems to me that such a moment will come when there is a year left before halving.
Pages:
Jump to: