Pages:
Author

Topic: Has alt season started? - page 5. (Read 1257 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 08, 2019, 05:28:29 AM
The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.

if that's the reason then you should buy altcoins because the price is still low now, because it's useless when you just wait for the bitcoin season because at that time at least altcoins will pumps happen. so why buy altcoins when the pump is running, that's the wrong way because at least we don't need to wait for a pump to start buying
It is too soon to buy altcoins, you would be right if the altcoin season was just around the corner but I do not see it that way, so the best option is to wait and avoid making any kind of move, I know you will not be able to buy at the bottom of the market if you do this, but very few traders do and the ones that did it will claim that it was a matter of skill but most likely it was because of luck, let the market play itself and only buy good altcoins once the bitcoin dominance goes down.
Altcoin season probably hasn't really started because right now I only see the top coins rising and there hasn't been any change for all altcoins. We are still in bear market at the moment and are all happening unexpectedly so I do not believe in any predictions of others. If you want the altcoin season to appear, then you should analyze this market yourself because until now everything has not been too much difference compared to last year.

The only problem here is that profits and investors only consider altcoin as a tool to make money . Before investing, take some time to analyze the volatility of that coin to avoid unnecessary risks.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 08, 2019, 01:22:01 AM

Agree, the market dominance is very high for the Bitcoin and it is impossible for the altcoin to increase. Still, it is a very good chance for the investors to grab some cheap coins altcoin with high potential active developments will help the coin to increase very quickly once the dominance of Bitcoin is going down.
But if eventually the dominance of the price of Bitcoin still does not go down then you will experience a loss in the alt you have bought. Indeed, the dominance of Bitcoin is still strong and we do not know when it will end. I personally still have confidence that the Altcoin season will come soon.
Bitcoin's dominance cannot be higher than 80% when there are so many coins in the cryptocurrency market. It is best to invest in Altcoins right now, the Bitcoin dominance index will drop next year.

Yes, everyone is expecting right now it is very good to grab the altcoin in the market due to fluctuation we are seeing with the Bitcoin dominance. Once the dominance for Bitcoin starts decreasing we might see a complete upward trend for the altcoins. So it is always good to accumulate when the market situation seems to be in a downtrend.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 08, 2019, 12:44:25 AM
The altcoin season doesn't seem to have started yet, altcoin is moving very slowly because they are waiting for the bitcoin season. Maybe after that new altcoin can move up. So I have not planned to buy some altcoin because at the moment altcoin hasn't been able to give me much profit. I expect Bitcoin to fly first now.

if that's the reason then you should buy altcoins because the price is still low now, because it's useless when you just wait for the bitcoin season because at that time at least altcoins will pumps happen. so why buy altcoins when the pump is running, that's the wrong way because at least we don't need to wait for a pump to start buying
It is too soon to buy altcoins, you would be right if the altcoin season was just around the corner but I do not see it that way, so the best option is to wait and avoid making any kind of move, I know you will not be able to buy at the bottom of the market if you do this, but very few traders do and the ones that did it will claim that it was a matter of skill but most likely it was because of luck, let the market play itself and only buy good altcoins once the bitcoin dominance goes down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 05, 2019, 08:04:20 AM

altcoin cant increase if market dominance so low compared with bitcoin, it just has 33% in thousand altcoins

Bitcoin has 67% market dominance in just 1 coin. it shows how low altcoins are, so altcoins need more market dominance

yes, i agree that in this time the good coin to invest is just bitcoin only, altcoins are look doubting

Agree, the market dominance is very high for the Bitcoin and it is impossible for the altcoin to increase. Still, it is a very good chance for the investors to grab some cheap coins altcoin with high potential active developments will help the coin to increase very quickly once the dominance of Bitcoin is going down.
You must stop talk bullshit about that altcoin is still possible to increase whatever the price of bitcoin is. look at a few days ago when some altcoins are getting huge increase even when bitcoin has dumped from above 10k to the below 8k.
The bull trend of altcoin is not only determined by the bitcoin trend but some traders are actively doing swing trade from bitcoin to altcoin too.
This needs a lot of explanation about the correlation between altcoin and bitcoin.
what do u wanna tell us, bruh?
you only look at micro view not macro, and you made opinion just based on one thing, not consider others thing
whatever it is, altcoin is still on bearish right now

Activity: 505
Merit: 250
November 05, 2019, 08:01:41 AM

But if eventually the dominance of the price of Bitcoin still does not go down then you will experience a loss in the alt you have bought. Indeed, the dominance of Bitcoin is still strong and we do not know when it will end. I personally still have confidence that the Altcoin season will come soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
November 05, 2019, 07:33:58 AM
Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.

i basically agree with your opinion. i also see better times ahead than the last 1 or 2 years.
but even if we are of this opinion, caution is advised. there are simply too often false temptations.
divide investments in any case and do not invest everything directly at once. Cool
people who invest in crypto certainly have hope for a better future for their investment. but my fears and worries remain a common problem for crypto investments. because you can see how the market looks calm, but no one can know what will happen in the next 1-2 hours. especially to see what next year. we might be able to see from trade trends. but that is not a 100% guarantee it will happen.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 05, 2019, 05:47:43 AM
altcoin cant increase if market dominance so low compared with bitcoin, it just has 33% in thousand altcoins

Bitcoin has 67% market dominance in just 1 coin. it shows how low altcoins are, so altcoins need more market dominance

yes, i agree that in this time the good coin to invest is just bitcoin only, altcoins are look doubting

You must stop talk bullshit about that altcoin is still possible to increase whatever the price of bitcoin is. look at a few days ago when some altcoins are getting huge increase even when bitcoin has dumped from above 10k to the below 8k.
The bull trend of altcoin is not only determined by the bitcoin trend but some traders are actively doing swing trade from bitcoin to altcoin too.
This needs a lot of explanation about the correlation between altcoin and bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
November 05, 2019, 05:38:12 AM
Do you believe that it has started? I have a good feeling that I should buy them before winter. Prove me wrong.

i basically agree with your opinion. i also see better times ahead than the last 1 or 2 years.
but even if we are of this opinion, caution is advised. there are simply too often false temptations.
divide investments in any case and do not invest everything directly at once. Cool
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 05, 2019, 03:01:04 AM
We may have to wait a little longer because the value of Bitcoin is currently unstable and the high volatility of the market is the main reason affecting so many other altcoins. I think the altcoin season is unlikely to happen this year and we may have to wait a long time because the current trend is focusing heavily on Bitcoin. I personally still hope that the altcoin season could happen sooner but now can't do anything but be patient because things often happen unexpectedly in this market.
Things happened surprisingly most of the time. We can't accurately predict the market, all we can do is to continue chasing and speculate the next good run. Optimistic investors are always willing to wait and patiently trade little by little. Some might do little scalps and try to accomplished decent profits while others are into long and keep buying those cheap coins that they've spotted around the market.

Whatever  trading style  you have, it's best to stay calm and patiently observe every market movements. From that point you'll be able to get some hints on when the strong bull will hit the market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 05, 2019, 01:46:53 AM

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"
November 04, 2019, 11:19:16 PM
We may have to wait a little longer because the value of Bitcoin is currently unstable and the high volatility of the market is the main reason affecting so many other altcoins. I think the altcoin season is unlikely to happen this year and we may have to wait a long time because the current trend is focusing heavily on Bitcoin. I personally still hope that the altcoin season could happen sooner but now can't do anything but be patient because things often happen unexpectedly in this market.
Activity: 658
November 04, 2019, 07:11:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
November 04, 2019, 06:50:30 PM

Merit: 255
November 04, 2019, 06:09:04 PM
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
November 04, 2019, 05:26:35 PM
nothing needs to be proven, altcoin season starts if bitcoin starts first, in reality without bitcoin what altcoins can be do. And also in the fact, investors are also more dominant in choosing bitcoin.
You want to buy altcoin? so buy if you feel good.

You are right. Altcoins are really nothing without the Bitcoin. They are two sides of a coin but from experience, bitcoin is the prime market mover. It reacts to catalytic growths first before it altcoin does. So technically, there is a bitcoin bull first before an altcoins season
Merit: 261
November 04, 2019, 05:48:23 AM
We can say alt seasons started when we see hot Money flow to crypto market from outside. We see many big amounts of USDT transfers from wallets to exchanges but still we only see green candles at specific coins.
We can call it alt season when we start to see green candles at most of the coins at the market. New users and hot money will bring the alt seasons and we will again start to talk about lambos 😊

Yes we are still too far from the altcoin season as I don't see any green marks against even the top ten altcoins and this would be possible only if bitcoin goes wild which might have positive affects on other altcoins but the way it works for altcoins is simple, the market reaches peak and when the price slightly starts to fall the users just shift their fund to Bitcoin or convert it to USDT nowadays which is the reason why we don't see altcoin pump even if Bitcoin's value increases which was not the case in the past. Altcoins need to go through a market saturation in order to standout and pool in more investment.
Activity: 736
November 04, 2019, 05:06:31 AM
We can say alt seasons started when we see hot Money flow to crypto market from outside. We see many big amounts of USDT transfers from wallets to exchanges but still we only see green candles at specific coins.
We can call it alt season when we start to see green candles at most of the coins at the market. New users and hot money will bring the alt seasons and we will again start to talk about lambos 😊
Activity: 756
November 04, 2019, 04:44:34 AM

Give something first why you are probably going to be right. I am seeing a good mixture of red and green in the altcoin charts right at this moment. I cannot consider this as a beginning of an altcoin season. Most in the top 10 are even in red. If the altcoin season comes, it should come with the top altcoins such as Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin having the highest green amongst all of them. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 04, 2019, 01:21:54 AM
Follow your instincts and why need to prove you wrong?seems like there’s no seriousness in your plans lol,because the tru investors don’t look for negatives but instead the positive is what they wanna here if they are already decided to buy the said coins
Not unless they are in doubt then that’s the time to ask for another opinions
There is no need for anyone of us to prove the op wrong, the market will do that, if he is correct then the market will have to go up during the next weeks but if that is not true then the market will remain at the current levels or even go down, personally I do not see how this is an altcoins market when bitcoin is still in complete control of the market and altcoins are just following it in a weak way, it is better to remain invested in bitcoin than to waste our time with altcoins which do not grow.
Activity: 1386
October 31, 2019, 12:11:45 PM
Follow your instincts and why need to prove you wrong?seems like there’s no seriousness in your plans lol,because the tru investors don’t look for negatives but instead the positive is what they wanna here if they are already decided to buy the said coins
Not unless they are in doubt then that’s the time to ask for another opinions
Instincts doesn't mean you always need to follow it it is different from the way we think. Although there's some point that we need to consider but not all the time as the market moves freely in any direction. So i can say that this altcpin pumps is only a miniature of bull run it doesnt mean that altcoin season has started.
Pages:
Jump to: