Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 44. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
bitcoin is very good towards the future and achieving that goal is sure to exist and surely there are ups and downs of bitcoin that depends on the person who is doing it now.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Bitcoin is still far from achieving its goals. In my point of view, the main thing is to remain as a real investment option and a secure asset for earning profits.
Activity: 131
July 09, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
Definitely not. Bitcoin will still show its true price. And most likely it will be much higher than the peak for today of this price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
I don't think bitcoin have a goals, the only they should do is just keep improving and improving their cryto currency. If there are, maybe they just want bitcoin used like other currency.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 08:06:03 PM
Well, one bitcoin is worth a lot now, I think the next Goal is to establish itself in trust with sellers and buyers alike.
Activity: 230
July 09, 2018, 07:53:05 PM
To some extent it could have reached the goal. Bitcoin as a technology evolution has begun ruling the entire financial system over the years. This has generated panic among the banking and the financial institutions that were backing the financial structure of the countries.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 07:43:04 PM
Far from it, bitcoin has not reached  it goals, before we can talk about bitcoin reaches it goals, until bitcoin becomes global acceptance, or enlist among the hot currency, that we can use it in buying goods and services or payments of debt, worldwide, then we can talk of bitcoin reach it goals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 07:34:58 PM
Personally, i think bitcoin has not reached it goal. Bitcoin day in day out is trying to achieve something remarkable in the crypto World. In terms of it value it always to beat its own last record
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 06:34:57 PM
bitcoin still not reach to its goal but its stable and already gained full control of worlds future and btc will go ahead more in future and after accepting btc world wide i can say that will be the moment of reaching its goal.
Yes, I think bitcoin is still its developing stage and there are some aspects that need to develop further like transaction speed and flat rate per transaction to pay every miners. I say still not reach its goal because not all countries adapt crypto currency but I believe days come that the world realized the goodness of crypto and bitcoin will be the universal digital money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:16:39 PM
Bitcoin has not reach its goal, until the world over fully accept bitcoin as a secondary means of payment and generally acceptable. For now bitcoin is still in its primitive stage.
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 06:02:58 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Not yet and if truely speaking that it is the restart of bitcoin. Bitcoins was introduced in year 2009 and since then it has made tremendous progress and never look back. This is the time when the valuation of bitcoins has been decreased to very low extent and thus is the time when people can invest into bitcoin. So this is the new beginning of bitcoin, there is a lot to go with bitcoin when its valuation will reach to sky high and when bitcoin will become the global crypto currency.
It is not so far mate I am sure soon we will be able to see bitcoin legal worldwide and almost everyone will accept bitcoin as investment and as currency for the people of their country, bitcoin has really a high goal which is not yet achieved but it is on the way and I am sure soon we will get more good news related to bitcoin in the market because of highly increasing demand and good value in all governments, so global regulation is one of bitcoin goal which is really near to be achieve,
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 09, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
bitcoin still not reach to its goal but its stable and already gained full control of worlds future and btc will go ahead more in future and after accepting btc world wide i can say that will be the moment of reaching its goal.
Activity: 163
July 09, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think bitcoin already reach its goal, and that is being a helpful stuff to humankind. It helps a lot of people in doing there daily activities and it makes them more productive because they not waste their time a lot.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 03:47:22 PM
It is impossible to say unequivocally, for on the one hand, yes, it has reached its goal, because everyone knows about it and speaks, but on the other hand it needs to strengthen and become more stable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
July 09, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

Not yet and if truely speaking that it is the restart of bitcoin. Bitcoins was introduced in year 2009 and since then it has made tremendous progress and never look back. This is the time when the valuation of bitcoins has been decreased to very low extent and thus is the time when people can invest into bitcoin. So this is the new beginning of bitcoin, there is a lot to go with bitcoin when its valuation will reach to sky high and when bitcoin will become the global crypto currency.
Yes it is still very early to say like that, i think that bitcoin will take a lot of time when it will become succeeded in its aim, i think that it is also dependign on the bitcoin popularity if bitcoin users are available everywhere in the world then no doubt that we can say that bitcoin is now close to its aim, but very honestly bitcoin still to travel a long distance to reach to its goal and aim.
Activity: 319
July 09, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Just like the others, Yes, it achieve its goal to help and make the human's way of living much easier and faster, and I think it really helps the people on doing some stuff and not wasting some time in just paying some bills or buying products etc.
Activity: 15
July 09, 2018, 03:32:57 PM
I think Bitcoin talk ratio not bad, I will say it good ratio. Actually, The Bitcoin ration is better than what we thought the last year 2017 the ratio of Bitcoin. I hope, we will see huge success in 2018 as long as at the same time like as last year. This will be the worldwide currency which will know by one name "BTC".
cr7
Activity: 364
July 09, 2018, 03:27:01 PM
We all understand how revolutionary bitcoin is! But unfortunately all the goals that Nakamoto set(example: inflation), in my opinion have not yet been achieved. Perhaps in the future my opinion will change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 03:16:04 PM
Bitcoin is like a baby who's trying to walk. I don't think bitcoin has reached its goal. It has a long way to get through. For now it's trying to beat negative trend but it's not that easy. Once it has begun to positive trend no one will be able to stop its rising to 200-300k dollars.
Activity: 131
July 09, 2018, 03:00:16 PM
Maybe not yet! Why? Because of Government interference and imposing many rules against bitcoin investment will affect the precious and liberty of bitcoin, but if we receive a support coming from the legal authorities recognizing and accepting this investment then i am really sure that this investment will prosper and reaches its goal to the maximum. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: