Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 41. (Read 5969 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:43:51 AM
From my perspective I think it  hasn't, because when you look at the level at which it falls and rise that makes it inconsistent. With that level you see some countries unable to buy the idea of investing or accepting the currency in their society..so I think its when BTC becomes consistent, and every nation sees it as a means to run transactions without any loss then by so doing ..it has reached its Goal
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 13, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
No, the goal of BTC is gradually forgotten by the number of people who come to the BTC for business purposes, not remembering the main purpose of the BTC.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 08:42:54 AM
bitcoin still has not achieved its goal. because the purpose of bitcoin can be accepted by the world community and the state as a legitimate digital currency such as paper currency gan
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
I think bitcoin has achieved that goal. But bitcoin is still a lot to watch for in order to remain stable. I hope the bitcoin in the future will increase and gain prestigious awards.
Yes, I think bitcoin has achieved that goal, even the value is unstable but bitcoin continues growing and increasing and I hope that future of bitcoin become successful in the future.
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
July 13, 2018, 07:41:27 AM
which I know currently bitcoin is still the best among other coins. even I do not know if the year 2022 bitcoin price is  $ 250k. I really do not understand this. as a new user, currently only learn about bitcoin at this time. and it looks like I'm just going to focus. thank you
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 07:28:40 AM
I don't think bitcoin has achieved the goal for which it was created by the genious Satoshi because the initial intention behind the creation of bitcoin was to have a digital currency which could be used daily in our transactions but currently bitcoin is being held as an asset by most people. That said the goal is not being given up upon because if bitcoin is finally legalized it would come back and serve its original purpose as a currency.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 13, 2018, 06:31:54 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I think Bitcoin has still a long way to go. Of course, Bitcoin was born a decade ago and massive adoption was not yet fully commenced. It was still on its early stages. As the old saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. It would take a long while for Bitcoin to be fully accepted by a lot of people, especially banks and government. Just my two sats.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
July 13, 2018, 06:22:34 AM
Do you refer to lower market goal?
I think no.

Do you refer to use like a real Coin?
I think no.

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
July 13, 2018, 06:16:18 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I think bitcoin reached there goal cause more investor's are joining in investing in bitcoin. The bitcoin's community are increasing and getting stronger everyday cause bitcoin goal is to help people to become successful and give them brighter future. 2009 up to present bitcoin is always reached there goal even lot's of risk and challenge bitcoin always willing to help us.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 06:02:32 AM
we think in such a way, bitcoin currencies still have not reached a goal. because the bitcoin will still continue to be upgraded. we think this is the point at which the bitcoin is currently in order to achieve this perfect goal.

Technologies are growing up and bitcoin must do the same things. I agree with you said it needs more time to reach it goal.
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 04:58:09 AM
The purpose of Bitcoin has still not achieved and is still very much with the purpose of Bitcoin. In various developing countries remains an issue of Bitcoin as no permission from the Government. That the Government is afraid of if there is a lot of problems someday just like money laundering or terrorist financing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 13, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
Bitcoin is produced by decentralised currency that is acceptable online payment, for buying and selling of goods globally, which has already fixed price, more over bitcoin circulating is still going on to stabilized it's goals in different communities.
Activity: 784
July 13, 2018, 04:52:03 AM
Maybe by now its not yet reached it goal, we can say that bitcoin reached it goal if it is used by the people as currency for payment like in malls or in stores or even got to be a credit cards, that makes us comfortable.
Activity: 141
July 13, 2018, 04:46:56 AM
Maybe bitcoin has not reached its goal, because I think there are still many things that have not been developed Bitcoin, bitcoin has not developed to the maximum, there is still much that needs to be updated and innovated.
Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 04:44:25 AM
I think that bitcoin has not reached its goal as all altcoyins. The market is still very young, and for this we are in for a big change.
Activity: 317
July 13, 2018, 04:41:25 AM
The government does not like bitcoin, because bitcoin can not be regulated by it. And always bring negative news about bitcoin so its citizens are also carried by them and I think bitcoin still has not reached its destination, because there are still some countries that still have not received bitcoin. The average is due to each government
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

Even experienced experts in the field of cryptocurrency ,no one knows exactly when bitcoin will rise up and how much it will cost max.I don't know what month, but this year. Bitcoin will break last year's record and may rise even higher than 30000. Everything will depend on how soon the market will receive large capital.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 13, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

What based on is your prediction about bitcoin is going to be $250k ?  Grin
The price is not the goal of bitcoin, i think the goal of bitcoin is to become a currency that used by everyone.
This is a long term goal, first bitcoin will need to improving its transaction speed and fee.
Activity: 138
July 12, 2018, 08:26:20 PM
I think that it did, i am more than possitive about bitcoin at the moment and i think that the price will be going higher during the next few months, and bitcoin is becoming stronger everyday on a daily basis. So, i am more than possitive and trusted on bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 99
July 12, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
Bitcoin already reaches its goal by making a peer to peer network usinh blockchain technology. But I believe that it will not stop eventhough it is already complete. It will not stop to make some innovations and resolve all problems regarding with transaction, charges and security. Unless, if Satoshi Nakamoto will die or he don't want to change anything from bitcoin but I am sure that lightning networks come from his idea.
Pages:
Jump to: