Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 43. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
I think bitcoin is far beyond its goal to be used by all people. Because not all people know bitcoin. And many countries are banning bitcoin in their place.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

Bitcoin is yet to reach its goal. It is still in the developing phase. Its market cap needs to reach that of the world population. Cheesy Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

I do not know how long it will take for bitcoin to reach its goal, the fact that people are skeptical about bitcoin, it has not been legalized in many countries, the management problem is that it is difficult.
Activity: 392
July 11, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
We are not yet on top, we are still in a process of the success, and we are doing great for that since little by little bitcoin is becoming popular as time is passing by, so we just need to wait and keep hodling what we do have currently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:20:55 PM
bitcoin is waiting for a great future! I'm sure the bitcoin price will reach 100,000! now it is very difficult to extract bitcoin, the cost of production due to electric power, labor and extraction complexity is rising more and more expensive! bitcoin is his grandfather and his price will always be expensive! But we need competitors with a large capitalization. if there are competitors, then the prices for all other coins will not fall or grow because of the prices of bitcoins!
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
The purpose of which was to be the exact price seems pointless. And when it comes to when it's legitimate, there's no definite answer as to whether it will ever be. Fortunately, this is not Bitcoin's goal. Its goal is constant development and offering something that no other currency offers. This is the idea of ​​abandoning fiat currencies in favor of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Yes bitcoin has reached its goal of being an investment and as a digital currency , the only thong bitcoin is to finished is the acceptance of the world for it as a legit international digital currency wherein the bitcoin holders are free to transacts their businesses through bitcoin.
Activity: 453
July 11, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

It's not about the price of bitcoin. The main goal of bitcoin is to expand and be used commercially more than fiat does. And of course, this alternative to fiat is yet to be improved to be used by an ordinary person. Bitcoin also aims to free us from the government's financial influence so we can use our money independently.
We are still in the process of waiting at the right price, and to become the biggest innovation of all time that will change the life of not only individuals but also the world that for sure will happen in the next coming years.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 11, 2018, 03:39:20 PM
Looking at price of btc last year as compared to last year and taking it from that perspective I think btc has not reached its goal and it will surely reach it when the time comes.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
July 11, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

It's not about the price of bitcoin. The main goal of bitcoin is to expand and be used commercially more than fiat does. And of course, this alternative to fiat is yet to be improved to be used by an ordinary person. Bitcoin also aims to free us from the government's financial influence so we can use our money independently.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
July 11, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
I don't think so because predictors say that by 2019 bitcoin will get to $50000,and if bitcoin can get up to $20000 as per last year and early part of this year than definitely it predictions is possible
The goal of Bitcoins is not to reach very high value but rather it is supposed to be independent of the control of governments as well as providing anonymity for it's users but with the regulations being brought up by various governments. we are going to use those very features.
Activity: 434
July 11, 2018, 02:57:25 PM
I don't think so because predictors say that by 2019 bitcoin will get to $50000,and if bitcoin can get up to $20000 as per last year and early part of this year than definitely it predictions is possible
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 11, 2018, 02:38:04 PM
Looking at how the coin is although I don't know its roadmap, I think much has to be done. It hasn't achieved even half of its goal and I know it can.
Activity: 560
July 11, 2018, 10:55:57 AM
Maybe not yet! Why? Because of Government interference and imposing many rules against bitcoin investment will affect the precious and liberty of bitcoin, but if we receive a support coming from the legal authorities recognizing and accepting this investment then i am really sure that this investment will prosper and reaches its goal to the maximum. Thanks
If for that matter I think a lot of countries that have not accept bitcoin as a means of payment. so it will be difficult if we expect bitcoin the price will go up like last year.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:51:28 AM
bitcoin have not reach it goal, the goal to be the world currency, goal to be accepted by all nation.
so nah it haven't reached it goal, but with time we will experience a high demand for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 11, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
Nope it will still grow as there are still many individuals around the world that are not still familiar with bitcoin. The only thing needed is to market bitcoin or altcoins introduce the ICO and how they can earn which will relatively will lead them into bitcoin. As we all know that most of the ICO projects are ERC20 tokens based platform for ethereum which is a direct altcoin for bitcoin. So involving them in a project means inviting them to join cryptocurrency and that will make more demand on bitcoin.
Activity: 322
July 11, 2018, 09:29:32 AM
Bitcoin is still far from achieving its goals. In my point of view, the main thing is to remain as a real investment option and a secure asset for earning profits.

I think bitcoin has no goal to reach because it's votality still continue behaving besides of bad and good news that had happened. What to expect really it is a good investment especially when good market correction happened at the moment you've invested it. You can really secure to earn a huge profit from it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
I definitely do not think so - the true idea of Sakamoto was a CURRENCY to be used trough the web side.
But as far as I see now it's only a form of speculation and bad investment.

So if you are thinking to start on your own investment right now , choose to ibuy an house instead
Activity: 448
July 10, 2018, 02:33:23 AM
I think we hit only a very small percentage if we talk about making it as an alternative payment rather than fiat. If people see it as bad at this rate, they are wrong. It's not just like magic that everyone in the world is doing and I believe that time will make that goal succeed.
Activity: 616
July 09, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
Usually sometimes humans are never satisfied with what he can, when they get their benefits immediately reveal good news about crypto, but vice versa when the losses they get, then the negative news they continually spread. We must be more careful to respond.
Pages:
Jump to: