Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 49. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

AM wondering where you get the exact price of Bitcoin in the future by 2020 to be 250,000. Seriously who gave you those numbers. This is why most people that entered crypto space end up making unnecessary mistakes. It's better to understand the difference between speculation and the real thing. All those prices are just assumptions and anything can happen inn this market because it is highly volatile.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

As of now it not yet reached its goal to become legalized nationwide but I some countries already start to legalize so that this is the start on how bitcoin will reached his goal. There are many years will be pasts and little by little the adoption of cryptocurrency will totally spread in all countries. I think one of the goal of bitcoin will be legitimate as a currency.
Activity: 364
July 05, 2018, 12:50:06 PM
Bitcoin has achieved his past goals, but now he will have new ones. This is a common pattern. I think that now it is necessary to get rid of fear of some people before crypto-currencies
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:48:32 PM
We will in for a surprise in the coming days about the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin itself is not all just about price speculations it is much more than that. Let's wait for the future.
Activity: 149
July 05, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Bitcoin has a very long way to go.  Its potential is endless right now. But as you can see people are not ready of change in fact they are afraid of it and this is actually what happening right now bitcoin is struglling right now but i know like old times it can surpass this!
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
It hasn't achieved most of his goal until many big company and merchandise has started accepting it for payment... When the authority too legalized it for his people...
Activity: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
Its use case is still to be determined.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:24:11 PM
NO, it is not the goal where Bitcoin supposed to reach.

I think it is not about price of BTC but important is to be used by all countries & people.

Hope for the best.
Activity: 85
July 05, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
I think that bitcoin really good currency in the future but if you say it reach 250000$, i don't believe it. in case Bitcoin increasese more than 20k$ again, i will believe what you say.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:01:38 PM
Nobody knows whether bitcoin will be the main cryptocurrency in the future. It is possible that another cryptocurrency will replace it. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
July 05, 2018, 11:47:48 AM
AS of now, the bitcoin has not reach its goal yet. Maybe in the near future, but for now the bitcoin needs to be known and accepted in all country to reach its goal.
Activity: 188
July 05, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Its almost 10yrs old since bitcoin enter in crypto world and gives a lot of benefits to all users, it changes a lot of peoples life and give a beautiful wealthy life. But on my observation bitcoin not yet reach its goal because more country government still not accepted bitcoin to use as primary currency.
Its hard to have a constant goal in bitcoin since it is changing day by day, the investors are increasing, the regulations are changing, the perspective view of each is changing. So bitcoin will never reach its goal, but it will be sure successful for the next few years.
Activity: 119
July 05, 2018, 10:23:13 AM
I think bitcoin is still far from its main goal of giving. Bitcoin must be a world currency where anyone in the world can use it to buy anything.
Activity: 41
July 05, 2018, 03:24:38 AM
when it is recognized as a legit currency it has reached its goal.
Activity: 151
July 04, 2018, 09:12:53 AM
Its almost 10yrs old since bitcoin enter in crypto world and gives a lot of benefits to all users, it changes a lot of peoples life and give a beautiful wealthy life. But on my observation bitcoin not yet reach its goal because more country government still not accepted bitcoin to use as primary currency.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 09:08:22 AM
I think Bitcoin reached its goal since there are lots of users of Bitcoin now. Bitcoin goal is not about the price. Bitcoin goal is for people. They makes people use Bitcoin in accessible way and for this, it is one of the goal of Bitcoin. Bitcoin helps people in manh ways.

Bitcoin is very helpful cause lot's of people now depend on bitcoin cause it gives job with high income and lots of people are are interested to join in bitcoin . I think the goal of bitcoin is to give people happiness and is not the price value and we know in bitcoin have big chance to change your life to become better and successful in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 09:05:10 AM
Deep correction of the digital money market is connected with the launch of futures for the first crypto currency, the market began to get cheaper due to the fact that in December last year on the stock exchanges CME and CBOE were launched futures contracts for bitcoin.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
the path that leads to the goal is just started,its the beginning of a new world.bitcoin will take the currency world jusr like it took the crypto currency world one day.i think the day is not that far.i think many country has started to use bitcoin as their daily life currency .it has brought a great deal of peace in their life by easing the method of currncy now they can easy use a lot of money without facing any problem.and other country's is getting inspired from them .it is not so far away that every country will use bitcoin as their currency in daily life.
Activity: 135
July 04, 2018, 08:33:20 AM
All I know is bitcoin becoming popular now, but it's still young. You can not just conclude that bitcoin has reached its goal, because there are still many weaknesses and not dominant use in many countries.
But I hope your statement about bitcoin prices to $ 250k /coin in 2022 can be a reality
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
No really knows. Maybe Satoshi Nakamoto can tell us if Bitcoin's core existense has already reached it's sole purpose. What we know will maybe just the first layer why Bitcoin was created. The other purposes would be from the ones who created Bitcoin themselves..We dont even know if Satoshi is an individual or a group.
Pages:
Jump to: