Pages:
Author

Topic: Has Bitcoin reached its goal? - page 53. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
Bitcoin has been used for some current transactions, but for me the most important purpose of bitcoin is that it can be used for all transactions that apply around the world meaning bitcoin could be the national currency for the whole world, and that goal to this day has not been achieved by bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
July 02, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
If we are talking about the goal where satoshi nakamoto wanted bitcoin to be the alternate means of real cash as payment for services and/or goods. Instead, bitcoin become more of an investment which attracts more and more investors to go and ride the train. That's why it's obvious enough how bitcoin's market cap grow over the past few years.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
July 02, 2018, 08:18:34 AM
Thank you for such good informations.

The question is a little  bit tough, but bitcoin's goal I think is to sustain it's value or to gain more value,  bitcoin for the past few years has gain so much reputation making it as a king of all virtual currency,  as we can see in previous months,  bitcoin's value ha a direct effect on other coins, that is the reason why it is the king.  For it's goal I think their goal is to maintain that repuation that they have and continue to rose up and gain more investors in a long run,  it is a never ending goal.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 08:02:01 AM
Thank you for such good informations.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 02, 2018, 06:34:23 AM
Bitcoin will definitely do more surprise to it user just like it does in 2017, we are all anticipate to have it price at $250k but am sure by then it will more than and that will not be the last cos we still expecting more and it will surely surprise all.
Activity: 392
July 02, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
I think Bitcoin's goal is not only to achieve high value in the electronic money market but also to create trust for Bitcoin users. In particular, how Bitcoin wants to exist legally. We all expect the best value from our own tokens, but we all need to have more patients to get the best value. And to achieve the best goals of Bitcoin.
Activity: 79
July 02, 2018, 06:17:14 AM
I believe that it can be reached it's goal because as we can see bitcoin are much demanding and continuously performing better in the market and even it's very volatility which is non-stop ups and downs to it's value, there are always the better movements come just to prove itself and continuously gives to us benefits that's why I think bitcoin will be a successful system in the future.
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 05:19:37 AM
Bitcoin is now greatly increasing in popularity in the eyes of the world community. Because bitcoin has provided an opportunity for people to earn extra money outside of their basic day salary .
This is the actual purpose that bitcoin hopes in achieving its goals and now bitcoin continues to be used. ..
Activity: 323
July 02, 2018, 03:56:03 AM
it seems that bitcoin has not reached its goal. Because bitcoin still has great potential. maybe one time bitcoin can achieve its purpose. I think the purpose of bitcoin is better known by many people and get the legality of every big country. That's just my opinion.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 03:54:21 AM
It has reached like 50% of its goal but the only goal or achievement that will make it complete is when legalized by so many countries...
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 02, 2018, 03:52:27 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

What do you think?  I'd love to hear from some crytpo veterans.

I am not a veteran in crypto currency but as what I have observed. As of now bitcoin does not reach it goal. There are still many countries do not legalize bitcoin or crypto currency. Some still think this is a scam.
Activity: 24
July 02, 2018, 03:50:24 AM
Not talking about $ 25000 but I believe $ 50000 in 2018 is possible. I believe in that when I look at 2018
Activity: 224
July 02, 2018, 03:43:34 AM
It hasn't reached its goal until it has been accepted by many people and legalized / approved by government of many countries..
Activity: 490
July 02, 2018, 02:58:43 AM
I don't think it is Bitcoin is even close to an alternative for fiat money or currencies, it is not and it will never be. I don't think it can ever replace or even just an alternative for fiat currencies, due to its volatile nature, plus the fact that it is decentralized and not regulated, no government will allow it, it can be utilized as an asset for investment and trading but not as a legal currency. 

Bitcoin can still achieve to be an alternative currency or even the first option when when making transaction. Bitcoin still needs to hit its peak to  start slowing its volatility. When it is also used as a payment more than getting traded, it would also slow down its voaltility.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
July 02, 2018, 02:04:10 AM
 I don't think it is Bitcoin is even close to an alternative for fiat money or currencies, it is not and it will never be. I don't think it can ever replace or even just an alternative for fiat currencies, due to its volatile nature, plus the fact that it is decentralized and not regulated, no government will allow it, it can be utilized as an asset for investment and trading but not as a legal currency. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 02, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
I'm not referring to the price of Bitcoin (we all know it's going to be $250,000/coin by 2022), but the goal that it would be a legitimate alternative to inflationary government fiat currencies.  When the altcoin market is examined, it is inextricably linked to the price of Bitcoin.  Where Bitcoin goes, so does the rest of the cryptocurrencies.  There's even somewhat of a dismissive attitude toward other crytpos in some investment circles; strangely this was a similar sentiment held by those "respectable" investors when Bitcoin was in its infancy.

I guess were not even in the middle of bitcoin goals,as what i have learn from satoshi nakamoto's legacy is bitcoin should be the worldwide currency (ofcourse this is my own opinion and please respect)

Since he created this for the technology to be adapted by the world and benfits them from what is this meant to be.to help us in our transactions and services we might need in future
Activity: 406
July 02, 2018, 01:28:09 AM

I think for now this bitcoin has not shown any remarkable achievement so to realize it still requires a relatively long time because enthusiasts can affect everything against the exchange rate and traders must be ready to be patient when it wants to achieve success in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
July 01, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
Apparently, Bitcoin has accomplished a lot looking at the road map of it yet it has a long way to go in order to accomplish its full goal. Bitcoin was meant to enhance online payment method, thus to be accepted by several shops, businesses, institutions, countries etc but here is the case the attention of payment has shifted more to Bitcoin investment. Anyway, Bitcoin will get there gradually.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 11:32:41 PM
there is all the time it takes for a victory, so does the bitcoin and should not be surprised at the current price. Perhaps more and more people are pessimistic about cryptocurrency right now but rest assured that it has happened so often and has made investors stuck with bitcoins that have made the most profit.
Activity: 24
July 01, 2018, 11:15:04 PM
The assumption is that the price of Bitcoin will be $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. I believe this number
Pages:
Jump to: