Pages:
Author

Topic: Has NXTs price peaked? - page 3. (Read 6666 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 05, 2016, 06:06:13 AM

Really nice showing another attack rising is coming so we need to keep on hodling hahhaa. Good luck
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 05, 2016, 05:57:55 AM
HODLING for IGNIS!  Cool
What is IGNIS? Huh I've only heard about ARDOR distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2016, 06:28:36 AM
HODLING for IGNIS!  Cool
Activity: 770
October 03, 2016, 04:53:06 AM
Haha nice one!
Hodling too!
@Freshman, in your footer 'FNX' should be changed to IGNIS Tongue

Activity: 406
October 03, 2016, 04:03:21 AM
October 03, 2016, 03:55:10 AM
Nxt news – October 2016 (I): Improved security http://nxter.org/nxt-news-october-2016-i-improved-security/ via @nxter_org
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
October 03, 2016, 12:12:56 AM
NXT has fallen quite big from the peak. What does this mean? That many people are not really interested on getting some Ardor? Or did the NXT whales see this as an opportunity to cash some NXT out?
September 30, 2016, 03:26:59 AM
It's now possible to trade #NXT on @livecoin_net exchange.
https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/181
#exchange #cryptocurrency

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
September 28, 2016, 03:48:06 PM
NXT's price will peak next year. Then I don't know what will happen. I really like NXT so I hope it will be here ten years from now.

nxt price peaking when development will stop? you've got a point

Development of Nxt 1.0 is not stopping till Q3 2018, that's almost 2 years from now, and then it can be resumed if there is demand from users. In all probability they will migrate to Nxt 2.0.

Development of Nxt 2.0 has just started this year.

Q: Which development will stop next year?
A: None. Not in Nxt.
This fact is not relevant to price, it's common knowledge that in crypto price rises are not related to development and features.

Yes believe that my friend ... developping two platforms for free, and keeping the dev of nxt when they know that Ardor is supposed to be the future...

Moreover, most of the people are holder there, so I am not sure they want to play potential pump and dump of a dead coin (which will probably not rise to the price we saw one/two month ago).

Edit: your sentiment bias is strong for that coin, falling in love with a coin is never adviced...

Nxt 1.0 is not going to receive new core features though. It's going to be low maintenance bug fixes taking little time from the devs schedule.
We will not need Nxt 1.0 when Nxt 2.0 is launched and proved itself secure in 2 years. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Nobody used DOS when Windows was released. That's probably a bad example because Windows is crap, but it's popular, can't argue with sales figures. I understand what you mean about falling in love with investment and I do try to stay as objective as possible. It's all senseless talk before we see Nxt 2.0 on testnet in January 2017, the fog should be clearer then.

TL;DR
I don't really care what happens to Nxt 1.0 in 2 years as long as Nxt 2.0 can do more than Nxt 1.0 can. All the coin balances will be migrated to Nxt 2.0. Why will anyone care about Nxt 1.0 at that point?

So we agree on everything  Grin hoping for all Nxt investor that the son will do better than the father (starting a bit better with the distribution of the coin).
September 28, 2016, 01:45:17 PM
NXT's price will peak next year. Then I don't know what will happen. I really like NXT so I hope it will be here ten years from now.

Development of Nxt 1.0 is not stopping till Q3 2018, that's almost 2 years from now, and then it can be resumed if there is demand from users. In all probability they will migrate to Nxt 2.0.

This fact is not relevant to price, it's common knowledge that in crypto price rises are not related to development and features.

Yes believe that my friend ... developping two platforms for free, and keeping the dev of nxt when they know that Ardor is supposed to be the future...

Moreover, most of the people are holder there, so I am not sure they want to play potential pump and dump of a dead coin (which will probably not rise to the price we saw one/two month ago).

Edit: your sentiment bias is strong for that coin, falling in love with a coin is never adviced...

Nxt 1.0 is not going to receive new core features though. It's going to be low maintenance bug fixes taking little time from the devs schedule.
We will not need Nxt 1.0 when Nxt 2.0 is launched and proved itself secure in 2 years. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Nobody used DOS when Windows was released. That's probably a bad example because Windows is crap, but it's popular, can't argue with sales figures. I understand what you mean about falling in love with investment and I do try to stay as objective as possible. It's all senseless talk before we see Nxt 2.0 on testnet in January 2017, the fog should be clearer then.

TL;DR
I don't really care what happens to Nxt 1.0 in 2 years as long as Nxt 2.0 can do more than Nxt 1.0 can. All the coin balances will be migrated to Nxt 2.0. Why will anyone care about Nxt 1.0 at that point?
September 28, 2016, 12:25:50 PM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
September 28, 2016, 11:02:51 AM
NXT price has peaked, I decided to sell all my holdings today after holding the token for more than 80days, I will get back when it reach a new floor in preparation for Ignis Snapshot.
September 27, 2016, 06:40:10 PM

September 27, 2016, 05:51:17 PM

Activity: 313
September 27, 2016, 04:49:39 PM
September 23, 2016, 08:47:46 PM
Interested in learning more about #CoinShuffle? Check out this infographic to learn more about it and its integration with #Nxt!
Activity: 361
September 23, 2016, 07:35:41 AM
Update on TENNESSEE over the last weeks: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(tnnse)-tennessee-updates/msg224684/#msg224684
 #Nxt #TNSSE #Ardor

Looking good thank you for the update.

September 22, 2016, 03:51:47 PM
Update on TENNESSEE over the last weeks: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/(tnnse)-tennessee-updates/msg224684/#msg224684
 #Nxt #TNSSE #Ardor
September 22, 2016, 09:48:50 AM
I don't get it why NXT collapsed so much in price when you can hold NXT and get Ardor on 14 Oct. I thought 3.5k satoshi was the bottom and bought many NXT at that price. Looks like I am wrong!
Hopefully, the value of ardor can help me recover my paper loss on NXT.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2016, 09:34:25 AM
I don't get it why NXT collapsed so much in price when you can hold NXT and get Ardor on 14 Oct. I thought 3.5k satoshi was the bottom and bought many NXT at that price. Looks like I am wrong!
Hopefully, the value of ardor can help me recover my paper loss on NXT.
Pages:
Jump to: