Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 9. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
March 28, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
If you want to become trader, you must be aware on how difficult is the cryptocurrency trading. You should allocate your time on studying about trading cryptocurrency for you to improve your skills and make money in the trading world.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 02:17:44 AM
If in saying difficult it certainly makes traders become anxious because to look for an income every time has made a challenge in itself for them.But I still have a very strong desire to continue working in the world of cryptocurrency as a life supporter at all times and certainly will not immediately give up.After this bad news continues to appear.

I am sure that many of us still want to continue working in the cryptocurrency because they can earn much money from here and they can also try to keep their bitcoin for a long time. but yes, from this early year, trading becomes difficult because every coin price cannot predict and it's going up and down and makes us watch the price and makes the analysis deeply. and without doing analysis, we cannot make any profit and we are only could hold the coins.
even though that for sure yet that a lot of us been experience this for too difficult but we are here continuing for what we are may be done for and we can say that this is really hard to take for but we need to be as what we can say for that this is may help for us even though we may experience that for taking the risk to make profit.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
It seems difficult to trade at this time, because the bitcoin price movement is always changing rapidly, slightly increasing and rapidly declining again. Things we need to do by buying at a low price, to add the investment assets we have on bitcoin and wait to resell it at a higher price until the target we want can be achieved in value. The problem is it is people who make it difficult for themselves
Activity: 311
March 28, 2018, 01:31:03 AM
Trading in cryptocurrencies is surely a hard work surely in the past and rightnow. it has never been an easy work to do everyday that not just buying and selling but much more stressful than that. No one dare to say trading is an easy job even professional traders. Trading is very difficult for now because there is a tough competition in the market and we can's say that it is easy many traders have bear huge losses
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
I don't know if you are seriously answering this matter, is this your personal experience? trading is not difficult? well a lots of things that we needed to look before we can make a successful trading, It's not just like gambling where you are just finding luck to place your investment. Competition increase more difficult and tough time starts so do not upset with it just keep moving change the strategy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 12:47:07 AM
indeed trading on the bitcoin market is again difficult but this will all improve. even now again the process for better trading in bitcoin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 28, 2018, 12:42:15 AM
If in saying difficult it certainly makes traders become anxious because to look for an income every time has made a challenge in itself for them.But I still have a very strong desire to continue working in the world of cryptocurrency as a life supporter at all times and certainly will not immediately give up.After this bad news continues to appear.

I am sure that many of us still want to continue working in the cryptocurrency because they can earn much money from here and they can also try to keep their bitcoin for a long time. but yes, from this early year, trading becomes difficult because every coin price cannot predict and it's going up and down and makes us watch the price and makes the analysis deeply. and without doing analysis, we cannot make any profit and we are only could hold the coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
March 27, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
Of course it has become harder. Trading in Bull market is easy as f. Especially like it was in December - every coin, even the shitty ones pumping.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
March 27, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Trading has not become difficult but to make a profitable trading was difficult due to most trader lacking the tips and step by step way of been patient and the right things to do when the market is dip.
Some people may find it difficult to invest in trading because they do lack of knowledge, time and money to invest, and the confidence of taking risk, those 4 factors when one is lacking will be difficult to do trading especially the courage to do so because you can study it, and the money and time you can make a way about it but our self if our biggest enemy.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
March 27, 2018, 02:32:16 PM
Trading has not become difficult but to make a profitable trading was difficult due to most trader lacking the tips and step by step way of been patient and the right things to do when the market is dip.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
March 26, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
bitcoin down and it all makes a lot of people surprised, and this is a merchant opportunity to be able to buy bitcoin at current prices, it is now trading more difficult and not as easy as it once was.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 26, 2018, 10:46:39 PM
Yeah its really hard to trade now than before because of bitcoin keeps pumping hard.

Yeah, and because I'm still a starter in this kind of game (trading), it's really hard for me to trade it as I can't predict when btc's value will dump or pump. Its also difficult to dance the movement of the market. It frustrates me sometimes, thinking the profits I may lose or win.
Activity: 420
March 26, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Yeah its really hard to trade now than before because of bitcoin keeps pumping hard.

Yes,  it is very hard to trade for now because the market seems to be in red all the time but i am still keep my investment and continue to invest because i believe that bitcoin price will rise.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
Trading has always been difficult; if it were not so, we would all be millionaires.
But for a while it seemed easy, because everything grew.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
Trading has always been difficult, if not, we would all be millionaires. If it seems difficult now it is because in the past few months everything continued to grow and it was automatic to make some money even for those who were incompetent.
This seems to be right, the previous bull market made very easy for anyone to earn money through trading and think of themselves as experts on the matter not realizing they were not the ones that should get any credit for their profits, anyone that invested in the beginning of the previous year made money, you did not needed to be a genius to do it but now things are very different.
then that trade today is becoming difficult, almost says nothing. The thing is, it's always been done, if you do not have certain skills and knowledge. If you do not chase for excess profits and not be greedy, even with the current state of things on the market, you can earn enough decent money.
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
Trading has always been difficult, if not, we would all be millionaires. If it seems difficult now it is because in the past few months everything continued to grow and it was automatic to make some money even for those who were incompetent.
This seems to be right, the previous bull market made very easy for anyone to earn money through trading and think of themselves as experts on the matter not realizing they were not the ones that should get any credit for their profits, anyone that invested in the beginning of the previous year made money, you did not needed to be a genius to do it but now things are very different.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
March 26, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
Indeed, the trading has become more difficult as the market going through series of corrections one after other. The trading is more profitable when the market is expanding by getting large capital investment from investors and Hedge funds. When the market is experiencing certain downfalls only very few high skilled traders can make money from the market.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 11:09:20 AM
I have heard from a lot of people who say that trading is difficult. Why is that? They say because volume / volatility is low? Well back in dow 14,000 territory volume / volatility was low as well.
Just curious as what is making tough conditions for day traders
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 26, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
yes. i think so. when the market falls down now. it is hard to choose a coin which can grow up in short time. I have changed my strategy, i invest in long term coins instead short term trading
Pages:
Jump to: