Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 8. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. I think reading is not a difficult but who don't know about trading only those people think trading is very difficult at first
Activity: 238
March 30, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. Altcoins are good to buy these days because they are at very low place where bitcoins are not that much affordable right now. Actually it's so easy trade here to earn but it easy to lose also some of your investing because we need only to buy in low then sell in high like just hold all of your coins
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 07:05:47 AM
Trading cryptocurrency is always difficult especially if we don't know anything about cryptocurrency but this could be solved if we want to learn about trading itself. I am sure there are many information or guidance about trading so we can learn step by step even for new people, they can learn the basic of trading. but now, as we can see that bitcoin price is reduced and altcoin becomes unpredicted, I admitted that the situations become difficult although we could still determine where the price wants to go.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
go to buy with the right analisys to get your real estate
Activity: 350
March 30, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
Yes , before we just bought bitcoin and kept it , we didn't need to concentrate on many altcoins , now trading have been harder also mining these coins!
we need to learn every day about new projects,and some of them are mind blowings!

But do remember that these altcoins certainly increases for a higher profits. Altcoin pumps ranges from 2-100x which can't never happen on top coins like bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.
That's the most good thing about altcoins. IMO, the effort for evaluating projects is absolutely worth the time if you'll be lucky enough to be rich in no time.

It is simple. If you don't want to take the full risk, do spread investments.

When the bitcoin is off, the coin alt will follow the trend. Finally what we can do is just take a nap to rest our brain to wait for the green back market. Trading is never easy. Difficult because the market is unpredictable and even always when bitcoin still faces the rules.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 05:38:08 AM
A bit but i can still handle it even it's like that, the only difficult thing is because of the manipulators it made them alot harder to do. but i can still trade but with more caution.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 30, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
Trading is difficult for some time now. It's much more demanding and exhausting than it was before. Also it's not so easy to make profit and you have to spend much more time watching and analysing market if you want to achieve some results.
Trading is risky and it's not for everyone and in the future only few could say that they are successful traders.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 30, 2018, 05:04:57 AM
I believe the longer we are exposed to trading and the longer we are accumulating experience regarding trades the easier it will be.  I do not believe that trading become difficult if we learned from our experience.  The only thing that make trading difficult if we do not do our assignment such as research, updates and closely monitors our holdings.
Activity: 224
March 30, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
being broker doesn't by any stretch of the imagination expects you to complete a full time in light-weight of the actual fact that not all coins that you just hold can faithfully move and infarction most alts area unit a lot of steady once contrasted with bitcoin.some says exchanging area unit a lot of advantageous than whenever of the day, therefor far better on the off probability that we will do day exchange rather than finishing a full time post on the outlines that does not secure you either for a on the far side any doubt profit. in addition exchanging with bots don't seem to be by associate degreey stretch of the imagination thriving in light-weight of the actual fact that human mind area unit nonetheless to now sensible and willt suppose far better once contrasted with robots but it can change you to assist out on the off probability that you just area unit very a active individual yet at constant time must complete an exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
March 29, 2018, 01:11:45 AM
honestly, for now, I find it hard to analyze the price. I feel that soon the price will rise, and this may be a good opportunity to buy something coins. but, to date, bitcoin prices continue to decline. maybe i'm not so great at doing analysis for trading.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
indeed, on here and currently purpose of read it's troublesome to foresee the prices of bitcoin or another digital sorts of cash therefore it's a chance to buy nice altcoins and hold them till the purpose that you just profit. Day exchanging is exceptionally unsafe during this extremely unpredictable market and that we should not squander our money. On the off likelihood that you just purchase and hold clearly you'll get a chance to supply at higher prices nevertheless it would need some investment.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
March 28, 2018, 09:24:17 AM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. We can do day trade rather than doing a full time lookout on the charts that doesnt guaranteed you either for a sure profit. also trading with bots are not really effective because human brain are still inteligent
Yes, It just so happens that the value of most coins have not risen up yet, so trading them would be a waste because the full potential of one could earn cannot be acheieved. Therefore, at times like this, the best and wise thing to do would be to hold on to the coins for a while because of being patient, one could definitely earn
For me patience is a very important thing to be a thing to be considered. Without patience then we will not be able to control the various actions we do. I can feel that trading is difficult, that's what I feel because I am also a trader who spends a lot of time in analyzing and making decisions while buying and selling my coins. We sometimes have to have a quick thinking because to get a good momentum in trading is a very difficult thing. Speed, patience and tranquility are very things to be taken seriously!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 09:06:48 AM
I think the safe play here is to just stop trading or trade with smaller quantities than before. I don't think that trading became difficult but rather the market is not so hot as a whole.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 08:52:29 AM
I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends. We can do day trade rather than doing a full time lookout on the charts that doesnt guaranteed you either for a sure profit. also trading with bots are not really effective because human brain are still inteligent
Yes, It just so happens that the value of most coins have not risen up yet, so trading them would be a waste because the full potential of one could earn cannot be acheieved. Therefore, at times like this, the best and wise thing to do would be to hold on to the coins for a while because of being patient, one could definitely earn
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 08:48:58 AM
Trading become difficult if you will just look to market every time, every minute. We all know that the value of bitcoin and other altcoins are very volatile, so its not surprising if it just having a big pump or big dump in just minutes or hours. There must be lots of advantages for full-time traders as they are getting market update more frequently than other traders
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 04:23:21 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
Yes exactly the unpredictable prices of bitcoin are making the trade more difficult but never lose hope keep practicing and do hard work because market does not remain the same all the time.
Activity: 36
Merit: 50
March 28, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
Bitcoin has become increasingly news driven as well as you have many more sophisticated market participants then a few years ago.
Mainly hedge funds and market makers. They slowly weed out all the inefficiency which makes trading more of a challenge.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
March 28, 2018, 04:09:22 AM
yes. there are too many fake infos in the market now. this makes the market become chaotic and difficult to apply technical analys. I think you need to prepare hunting info skills to trade in the market now
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 03:19:03 AM
there is no good or bad time ,
always need to remember market can't be same for all the time. up and down it's just matter of time. if nyou can keep patience you will be winner 
Pages:
Jump to: