Pages:
Author

Topic: has trading become difficult? - page 5. (Read 2727 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 12:30:57 PM
nowadays it is very difficult to get profit in the trade, because at this price is very difficult in prediction, at this time I prefer to hold, see and wait for market movement.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
April 10, 2018, 12:28:14 PM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
Does this make trading more difficult right now?
It would be more difficult and dangerous for newbie, but for me, this is a good chance to earn profit. Short trade is a good option now to reduce risk.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
April 10, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
From the beggining of cryptoworld trading is not easy as you know its need a good strategy, analysis, and  a lot of patient before entering in that kind of industry.
And now the market are continue to decrease its not easy to take profit from trading thats why Im limitating my trading until the market recover and gain more market volume.
The current conditions are not the best and we are in a market condition that is not positive enough. For me better we keep trying and utilize every momentum that exists. For me the slightest chance then it can bring advantage that is when we can choose the right choice. concentration and focus will greatly affect how we perceive trading and in general how our response to the state of the world of digital currency. whatever we do then we should be able to do the best, a result will never forget how to get it.
Activity: 360
April 10, 2018, 11:46:09 AM
trading must be difficult and dangerous thing if you beginner or newbie! but if you recherche  and deeply read all system so one day easy for you, do not invest first need knowledge for trading (depend your choice)..
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
April 10, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
There is no doubt that making money in the current market has become much more difficult. When no one sells and buys, then and not on whom earn. This market needs new money and new buyers of bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
April 10, 2018, 11:12:35 AM
The real problem in the trading is that very less people of the market who are currently trading have studied the trading in their colleges, they all have managed to study here in the market because they wanted to earn, so by this they have to learn it slowly and apply it on the market. I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends
I agree, I hope you don't cut loss your coin because the price is down because you have a big chance to see the price increase again in the future. But if you cannot hold your loss then you can sell a small amount to buy back again at the lower price. We should be able to maneuver when such situation arises. Look for available alternatives that would disallow you from fading completely out of market

I dont think that selling is good option when we are already trading at low prices. I mean if you try to reverse the situation buy selling low and then buy at the same price then obviously you have to overcome two prices! One your initial loss when you sold at the lower rates and another you need to recover the break even point when you bought for second time. This way you are actually confusing the trade a lot and if this is not taken seriously then you can keep circling around this trade forever. Better just wait and use simple trick of patience mate, nothing much is needed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 10, 2018, 11:10:59 AM
From the beggining of cryptoworld trading is not easy as you know its need a good strategy, analysis, and  a lot of patient before entering in that kind of industry.
And now the market are continue to decrease its not easy to take profit from trading thats why Im limitating my trading until the market recover and gain more market volume.
Activity: 294
April 10, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
I find it easy :3 who's with me? Cheesy
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 10, 2018, 10:27:01 AM
Trading has never been easy, you have to have a lot of experience to be successful. It all depends on the market situation, some time it is unpredictable and some time it is a bit stable. If you have been trading for a long time and have got plenty of experience then you can make decision according to the market situation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
These days the bitcoin prices are rising and falling over 1000$ in just minutes and have become highly unpredictable way more than before.
exactly . The price of bitcoin is unstable and fluctuating. Therefore the trade altcoin also encountered many difficulties for me. I often have to think and analyze very carefully to make decisions, but there are many times I have misdiagnosed and lost money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

actually it really do make difficulties in trading since the price of bitcoin in the market is unpredictable,main reason is the falling down of price in the market  next is the FUD people that keeps discouraging the cryptocurrencies and the least for me is the congestion of the trading sites,cause to much traffics and trading. just my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 09:19:10 AM
Trading is very difficult when you starting and do not understand markets at all , its no problem , later you will understand markets better and will earn profit.
Activity: 99
April 10, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
I can say that for me trading became a little bit harder to read because of the manipulators getting more and more in the market.
Activity: 302
April 10, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
The real problem in the trading is that very less people of the market who are currently trading have studied the trading in their colleges, they all have managed to study here in the market because they wanted to earn, so by this they have to learn it slowly and apply it on the market. I always prefer to get into bitcoins and altcoins at the same point. As they are reciprocal so you have many chances to earn more and more money. But only wise decisions are required at both the ends
I agree, I hope you don't cut loss your coin because the price is down because you have a big chance to see the price increase again in the future. But if you cannot hold your loss then you can sell a small amount to buy back again at the lower price. We should be able to maneuver when such situation arises. Look for available alternatives that would disallow you from fading completely out of market
Activity: 266
April 10, 2018, 09:02:49 AM
At bitcoin today it is generally better not to pay attention, but switch to more active and promising coins. I think trading it depends upon your trading. It become difficult if you will just look to market every time, every minute.There are 2 types of trading. Day trading or long term trading. The issue is it is individuals who make it troublesome for themselves. For whatever length of time that they have declined to learn, consider exchanging to be betting, at that point it will dependably be troublesome
Activity: 322
April 10, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
Activity: 84
April 10, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
As the market goes all red, it will be more difficult to do trading. Because we cannot know when will be the market recover, and if it is really going to recover. So every decision we will make will be very important.
Because it can make our money gone or if got lucky multiply.
this is not difficult but our fears that make it difficult, actually we can do short-term trading, buy now and sell it when it gets profit, you know it will be very profitable
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
As the market goes all red, it will be more difficult to do trading. Because we cannot know when will be the market recover, and if it is really going to recover. So every decision we will make will be very important.
Because it can make our money gone or if got lucky multiply.
Activity: 518
April 10, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
trading will be very difficult for now because the market is often red and if we are not careful and wrong in making decisions then we will be a loss
Activity: 630
April 10, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
Trading has always been difficult and challenging.  There are been time I felt like giving it all up. Trading can make your day or ruin it. To be candid,  trading is such a difficult job.  But if you trade successfully, you will be proud of your achievements and be sure of your capabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: