Pages:
Author

Topic: Hash Auger 2.9.7.5 Mining Manager and Switcher for NVIDIA GPUs - page 11. (Read 8755 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have to back to prev version it doesn't start idk the why just don't start

And it says one instance of hashauger is already running but i don't see
you are number one!!!!!!!
Activity: 481
Merit: 0
Got it to auto-start with task scheduler.  Good tip!

Awesome. Thanks for trying the software and let me know if you have any questions or feedback.
Error: Miner encountered an unknown error
Error: Miner: spmod-raven failed while benchmarking GPU@-Geforce GTX1080ti
Error: Miner: spmod-raven terminated unexpectedly while mining x16r on device: GPU@-Geforce GTX1080ti. Verifying miner health.

I don't know why this happends

Those log entries appear when the miner exe file (in this case spmod-raven) crashes or stops responding.  Hash Auger will automatically restart the miner when that happens. However, if you notice a lot of these errors and are using overclock or custom intensity settings, you may want to lower them for that algorithm to see if that reduces the errors. Also, since HA supports half a dozen different x16r miners, you could also try a different miner to see if it runs more stable on your rig. You can change the miner for x16r by going to the Benchmarks tab on the device settings and selecting a different preferred miner.
copper member
Activity: 16
Got it to auto-start with task scheduler.  Good tip!
Activity: 31
Error: Miner encountered an unknown error
Error: Miner: spmod-raven failed while benchmarking GPU@-Geforce GTX1080ti
Error: Miner: spmod-raven terminated unexpectedly while mining x16r on device: GPU@-Geforce GTX1080ti. Verifying miner health.

I don't know why this happends
https://www.hashauger.com/images/HA_Earnings.png

Starting with Hash Auger 2.0, users can easily monitor earnings across multiple pools and wallets.  These easy-to-read charts display earnings growth for individual pools for each wallet and also show how a wallet's balance is divided among all pools that use it.  Earnings can be tracked even when pools are currently disabled for mining. Earnings data is written to disk in .xml files so that users can easily import the data into Excel or other applications for further analysis.
How do i set this miner windows startup?

Due to the UAC prompt, it is necessary to create a new Task Schedule item to allow Hash Auger to start automatically with windows. There are step-by-step instructions on how to do this in the first entry in the FAQ:  https://www.hashauger.com/faq.html.   
Can you include zenemy for xevan,keccak-c,skein& skunk ?

Its normally faster than the other miners on those algos

The current version of Hash Auger already supports mining skunk and xevan with Z-enemy. You are are right that Z-enemy usually has the best hash rates for those two algorithms.  Unfortunately, when I try to mine either skein or keccakc with the latest release of z-enemy (1.12a), the miner returns an error: "Unknown algo parameter 'skein'" and "Unknown algo parameter 'keccackc'".  Also, it does not look like either of those algorithms are included in the list of supported algorithms for the later Z-Enemy releases.  Currently, Hash Auger supports keccackc mining on Tpruvot 2.3  and Skein on five different miners.

Activity: 31
How do i set this miner windows startup?
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Can you include zenemy for xevan,keccak-c,skein& skunk ?

Its normally faster than the other miners on those algos
Hey Zergpool miners, version 1.9.9.12 of Hash Auger includes some fixes and enhancements just for you.  First, Equihash miners will now live benchmark on Zergpool. Also, an issue that prevented Excavator from using the MC Parameter has been fixed.  Finally, the groundwork has been put in place to support for the Equihash192 coins that the pool is currently testing.
apart mph, which multipool supporting 144_5 algo?

Earlier today I noticed that Zergpool is testing Equihash. On Twitter they have asked people for coin suggestions. I already mentioned BitcoinGold, but you may want to suggest other coins that also use 144,5.  If you are not on Twitter, you could comment instead on their thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-zergpoolcom-multialgo-autoexchange-05-fee-250-coins-2759935

I have not seen many multipools support the new 144,5 variant that Bitcoin Gold uses. Right now, support for 144, 5 in HA is limited to MPH. Hopefully that will change as more pools decide to add 114,5 and other new Equihash variants.
Unfortunately, Mining Pool Hub made some unanticipated changes to Bitcoin-Gold after the fork that required some modifications to Hash Auger 1.9.9.9.  The latest release, 1.9.9.10 addresses those changes and supports the latest release of EWBF to improve hash rates for Equihash 144,5.  Since Bitcoin-Gold does not currently auto-exchange on MPH, users will need to enable the "Include coins that do not auto-exchange" pricing option for the pool. Also, upgrading users may also need to enable Equihash-BTG on the MPH coins tab in HA.
Until the Bitcoin-Gold hard fork occurs and MiningPoolHub updates its pricing for the coin, users upgrading to 1.9.9.9 will notice that price estimates for the coin are very low due to the substantial difference in hash rates between the two different versions of Equihash being used by the coin. As mentioned in the release notes, Hash Auger 1.9.9.9 breaks compatibility with the pre-fork version of Bitcoin-Gold, so anyone wanting to mine the current version of Bitcoin-Gold should not upgrade until after the fork occurs.
Hash Auger users who would like to try the latest test version of Z-Enemy can simply replace the contents of the Miner\Z-Enemy folder to get moderate performance increases with the algorithms that the miner currently supports. Support for the algorithms new to this version of Z-Enemy will be added once the final public version has been released. In the meantime, Hash Auger users who would like to mine Phi2 can use either Dumax or Tpruvot miner.
Blockmasters.co has added Keccak, Quark, and Xevan.  Just letting you know in case you need to update your mining software. 

More to come!

Thanks for the notice of these new algorithms. Hash Auger actually bases its list of supported coins and algorithms on each pool's API, so users do not have to wait for an update to the software before they can start mining with them on your pool.  However, since these algorithms are new ports, users may have to enable the Include Ports Without Recent Results pricing option until the first blocks are found for each algorithm.

Nice work on all the recent updates to your pool.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
Blockmasters.co has added Keccak, Quark, and Xevan.  Just letting you know in case you need to update your mining software. 

More to come!
Pages:
Jump to: