Pages:
Author

Topic: Hash Auger 2.9.7.5 Mining Manager and Switcher for NVIDIA GPUs - page 6. (Read 8755 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 0
Hash Auger 2.7.4 has been released to support the new party-mining mode on BSoD.pw for users who want to group mine with friends.  It also adds the ability to show wallet balances from blockchain explorers on the Earnings tab.  Finally, it updates CryptoDredge and Zjazz miner to their latest releases.

Full release notes:

• Updated CryptoDredge to 9.3 (allium and Phi2 improvements)
  • Update Zjazz to 1.2 (bug fixes)
  • Performance and reliability improvements when downloading API data from pools.
  • Adds the ability to retrieve wallet balance information from blockchain explorer APIs and display it in the earnings tab. In order to use this feature, the blockchain API server must return the balance as a number. Users should note that not all coins provide wallet balances via APIs and some, such as internal NiceHash wallets, are not accessible via explorers.
  • Adds support for IceMining's new Hong Kong server.
  • Adds support for party mining on BSoD pool. Simply enable the party mode setting on the pool's pricing tab and enter the password of the party you want to join. Since pricing data is not available for solo-mining or party-mining, it is recommended to only use those modes when mining specific coins and not switching work.

Visit https://hashauger.com to download this latest release.
Hash Auger 2.7.3 has been released to support the new CryptoNightV8 algorithm on NiceHash. It also allows users with sufficient hash power to try solo mining on BSoD pool. Finally, Phi-Phi pool has been removed as most miners cannot connect to it.  Although the pool has not made an official announcement, it appears that they have implemented some type of connection filtering, perhaps based on geography.  HA users who are able to connect to this pool can create an entry for it in the userpools.json file to continue mining on it. See the http://hashauger.wikidot.com/add-pool for general instructions. A copy of the current Phi-Phi Pool config will also be available for download.

Changes in this release:
  • Adds support for the new CryptoNightV8 algorithm on NiceHash.
  • Removes Phi-Phi-Pool from the default list of pools due to connection issues for most users. Users not having problems connecting to this pool can be add it to their userpools.json file.
  • Adds support for solo-mining on BSoD pool. When this setting is enabled on the pool's Pricing settings, Hash Auger will pass the appropriate parameter to the pool and adjust the pool fees used in algorithm switching calculations accordingly.
  • Coin estimates can now be retrieved via the web API.
  • The worker ID is now appended to the wallet address on BSoD pool.
  • Fixed an issue where rows in the Pool Rates grid might be duplicated for some pools that do not auto-exchange.
  • UI performance improvements when loading data from some pools that do not auto-exchange.

This release is available at: https://hashauger.com/download.html
Many thanks to FOMOBots, a maker of Discord bots for pools, coins and any other Discord server that wants to offer its members access to software APIs https://discord.gg/tCyvF9W, for creating Hash Auger's first web API integration.  Members of the Hash Auger Discord server can now query their mining rigs remotely.  The API page http://hashauger.wikidot.com/api has details on how to setup the API and configure a network for remote access.
Hash Auger 2.7.2 has been released to support BlockMaster's new EU server. Existing users already mining on that pool will want to set the region after upgrading to ensure they are mining on the appropriate server.  This version also updates XMRig-Nvidia to the latest release to support the upcoming Monero hardfork.

This latest release can be downloaded from https://hashauger.com/download.html
Hash Auger has been updated to version 2.7.1 to add support for Zjazz miner and the x22i  (SUQA) algorithm.  It also supports Zpool's new southeast Asia server and re-enables support for x11evo since the Revolver coin is still actively mined using that algorithm on Zpool.

Full list of changes:
  • Upgraded Zjazz miner to 1.0 (adds x22i SUQA support) - requires an upgrade to HA 2.7.1 instead of a config file upgrade due to changes in the mining program itself.
  • Fixed an issue where ports without recent blocks were included for some pools regardless of the pool settings.
  • Modified the watchdog program to shutdown all instances of the software if more than one is running.
  • Improved algorithm switching if the current BTC exchange rate is not currently available to due to connectivity issues.
  • Re-enabled support for the x11evo algorithm used to mine Revolver on Zpool.ca
  • Added support for the new southeast Asia server on Zpool.ca

This release can be downloaded from: https://hashauger.com/download.html
Hash Auger supports more than two dozen mining pools by default, but users can easily add nearly any Yiimp based pool to the software.  Instructions and an example are available at: http://hashauger.wikidot.com/add-pool
Hash Auger 2.7.0 has been released with the following changes and enhancements:

• Removed Zergpool from the software.
  • Users can now download new versions of the config files to update mining programs, pools and coins without waiting for a full software update via a new Updates panel in the Config settings.
  • Added the ability to add nearly any CCMiner-compatible miner to the software via the user config files. Refer to http://hashauger.wikidot.com/add-miner for instructions.
  • Users can also add Yiimp-based pools to the software via the userpools config file. Instructions will be added to the wiki soon
  • The current Bitcoin exchange rate is now displayed beneath the wallet balances.
  • Improvements to shutting down miner processes.
  • Fixed an issue where the software will not retrieve pool data until the next pool refresh if there is not an internet connection available at startup.
  • Improvements to internet connection monitoring.
  • Updated Klaust to 8.23 (bug fixes)
  • Updated Ethminer to 16.1 (bug fixes).
  • UI performance improvements.

This latest release may be downloaded from https://hashauger.com/download.html
Hi,

I have try to install the software on my Windows 10 RIG but I get the popup error message:

"A referral was returned from the server"

How I can solve it ?

thx

Hello,  thanks for trying the software.  I asked more questions about this issue on the Discord channel, but have also replied here in case someone else experiences it.  This is an error message that Windows and not Hash Auger itself shows. After doing some research, it appears that the cause is most likely related to group policy permissions for processes running with elevated permissions.  Hash Auger requires elevated permissions to adjust GPU overclock settings and access the Nvidia API for gpu monitoring.

According to this link https://www.technipages.com/windows-a-referral-was-returned-from-the-server-error-fix, your group policy permissions might need to be adjusted to allow the software to run with elevated permissions.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have try to install the software on my Windows 10 RIG but I get the popup error message:

"A referral was returned from the server"

How I can solve it ?

thx
Due to the sad and unexpected news that Zergpool is shutting down, it is strongly recommended that HA users who are mining only on that one pool switch to another as soon as possible to prevent any disruptions to mining.

https://twitter.com/Zergpool_com/status/1050474741608280064
Is there anyway to add DaggerHashimoto or another miner for example the PhoenixMiner for ethash ?

Hash Auger already supports EthMiner and the Eth pill (for 1080 and 1080ti GPUs).  There are only a couple supported pools (MinerPoolHub and NiceHash) that mine Ethash.  But as long as either one of those pools are enabled, EthMiner can be benchmarked and used to mine that algorithm.  It should be noted that HA uses the name Ethash for both pools even though NiceHash uses the name Dagger. 
Activity: 14
Is there anyway to add DaggerHashimoto or another miner for example the PhoenixMiner for ethash ?
Hash Auger 2.6.3 has been released with the following improvements:

• Updated T-Rex to .7 (slightly better hash rates for some algorithms, stability improvements). Also, this version allows for better integration with Hash Auger as miner processes no longer have to be opened in separate windows.
  • Improved multi-threading during the file download process to reduce startup times when miner archives are slow to download.
  • Added algorithm and miner progress information to the miner panels during benchmarking.
  • Revised tooltip formatting to reflect recent UI adjustments.

This latest release can be downloaded from: https://hashauger.com/download.html
Hash Auger 2.6.2 has been released with the following improvements:

• Updated Z-Enemy to 1.22 (faster hash rates for most algos). Starting with version 2.6, HA has started providing Cuda 9.2 versions of mining programs as they are updated due to the fact that many mining programs already require this version of the SDK. It you are still using Cuda 9.1 drivers, you will want to replace the Z-Enemy exe file in the HA Miners folder with the Cuda 9.1 version after updating HA. However, since the Cuda 9.2 drivers tend to offer improved performance for most users, it might be time to upgrade your drivers.  Smiley
  • Minimum Earnings Amount is now based on whether the GPU is revenue or profit switching mode. Previously, it was based on revenue only.  If you have set a Minimum Earnings Limit and are in profit-switching mode, you may need to adjust your limits accordiningly.
  • The Setup panel has been simplified and better organized by giving the Config options more space in the main area. Advanced config options are now grouped by category.
  • In the Quick Setup utility, fixed a localization issue with the Cost per KW field and an issue where a pool may not be enabled if only one is selected.

Visit https://hashauger.com/download.html to download this latest release
Hash Auger 2.6.1 has been released with a variety of improvements and new features.  Support for Merit and BitCash mining has been added with the inclusion of Zjazz miner; refer to https://hashauger.blogspot.com/2018/10/mining-merit-and-bitcash.html for a guide on how to setup Hash Auger to mine specific coins if you are unfamiliar with the process. The watchdog and internet connection monitoring processes have been refined.  Users can also create a custom list of coins if they want to mine ones not included in the default list (see http://hashauger.wikidot.com/user-coins.

The full list of changes:
  • Added support for ZJazz .98 miner for Cuckoo Cycle (Merit and BitCash) mining.
  • Added support for a user-definable list of coins that is not altered by software updates.
  • Added the ability to access wallet balances and earnings summaries via the API.
  • Adjustments to device utilization monitoring to prevent false alarms when a pool is slow to provide work at startup.
  • Improvements to the internet connection check to reduce false alarms and improve app responsiveness when the connection is temporarily unavailable.
  • Miner error messages now include a category to help identify the cause of the error.
  • Improvements to the Watchdog process to prevent it from being accidentally closed during an app crash. When the watchdog is running, users are now asked if they want to shut it down when they exit the Hash Auger software.
  • The GPU Monitoring interval is now user-adjustable (the default is 10 seconds).
  • Improvements to the miner download process.
  • Fixes an issue where redirected miner windows might not be hidden.
  • UI tweaks to improve text legibility in most panels.

Visit https://hashauger.com/download.html to get this latest release.
HA, thanks for the very detailed response and all of your advice.
I will reduce the core and memory and try and get more stability with those miners mentioned.

I appreciate the link to the PG Bench as this is what i am looking for, auto tune for the various algorithms.

Also, do you limit the pools you mine to a few, or several and also which ones do you use or prefer.

Thanks in advance.

I'm happy to help. PGBench has a lot of potential to help miners get the most hash rate and efficiency out of their existing hardware. In this bear market, power usage and efficiency is almost as important as raw mining speed, so time spent tuning GPUs is a good investment.

I limit my pools to three or four because I prefer to have payouts at least once a week and I do not have a large number of GPUs.  If you have too many pools enabled, it can take a long time to reach the minimum payout amount for any single pool. Of course, a user's preferred number of pools depends on their hardware and payout preferences.  I try not to make specific pool recommendations because a user's choice of pool should depend on their proximity to the pool servers, the algorithms/coins they prefer to mine and their hardware.  For example, a user with only one or two GPUs is usually better off mining a lower volume pool because the difficulty assigned by the pool tends to be lower and their share of the rewards higher.  Trying to mine an overworked port usually hurts profitability regardless of what the estimates are - which is why I included the Exclude High Volume Ports setting for most pools.

However, one suggestion is to try to mix pools with different levels of mining activity (amount of workers, total hash rate per port, etc).  Larger pools with more miners can more quickly earn rewards for more popular coins that have higher difficulties - but you will get smaller portions of those returns and fewer shares for your hashing power.  Pools with less mining activity tend to payout bigger shares for less popular coins.  How profitable those coins are depends on the exchange rates, but it is a good diversification strategy. There will be times when the smaller pool will provide better earnings for the same algorithm as the larger pool due to different assortment of coins they mine. Of course, the issue with smaller pools is that you could find yourself being the only miner on a port - which is no better than solo mining and will often delay earnings.  So I recommend enabling the Exclude Low Volume Ports setting on the pools that support it to prevent mining on any port where you will provide a significant share of the hash rate. Even bigger pools such as Blazepool can have ports (ex: Bitcore) that can have few miners.

Also, some miners including myself, have noticed that x16r profitability has dropped on the auto-exchange pools as more miners focus on that one algorithm. An interesting strategy is to disable x16r on all the auto-exchange pools that you use except for NiceHash since their marketplace provides more consistent earnings that are not affected by share percentages and the frequency at which the pool finds new blocks. It provides a good backstop when the other algorithms on the auto-exchange pools are not as profitable.

Activity: 27
HA, thanks for the very detailed response and all of your advice.
I will reduce the core and memory and try and get more stability with those miners mentioned.

I appreciate the link to the PG Bench as this is what i am looking for, auto tune for the various algorithms.

Also, do you limit the pools you mine to a few, or several and also which ones do you use or prefer.

Thanks in advance.
Hash Auger 2.6.0 has been released to add a new built-in web service to allow for remote access to mining stats via any modern web browser and integration with third-party monitoring tools. Refer to the included API Reference document for setup tips and currently supported commands. Many more commands are planned to be included in the near future.

The complete list of improvements in this release:

• Added NLPool.NL to the pools that auto-exchange.
  • Added a web-accessible API server for querying Hash Auger mining stats as JSON objects. Refer to the API Reference included in the installation folder for usage.
  • Added support for the lbk3 algorithm that Vertical coin will be switching to (available on the IceMining.ca pool).
  • Added fan speed % to the GPU Monitoring statistics.
  • Expanded GPU Monitoring to recognize more GPU and driver error codes.
  • Reduced the Low Volume Port auto threshold to exclude more ports with few workers.
  • Fixed an issue where the software would not always use the fastest miner if the GPU is in profit-switching mode but energy usage information is unavailable.
  • Removed Italyiimp from the pools that auto-exchange as the pool is no longer active.

The latest release of Hash Auger can be downloaded from:  http://hashauger.com/download.html
HA, thanks.
I did copy the miners and it worked on one rig, but not the other Huh, it still comes up with the same error.
I will do a clean install on this to get it running properly.
I checked all three of them, and the net 4.7.2 was already installed on them.

Also, whats the best way to benchmark on a clean install. Do you use a default overclock for all benchmark and then a custom overclock for specific algorithms?
How do you benchmark your software and what settings do you use.
I know it all depends upon your GPu, but for my 1080Ti, its 65, 125, 400. Am having crashes sometimes, but probably due to my settings.

Interested to hear what settings you use.

Cheers

That is frustrating that the one rig is still having problems with the miner install. The miner install process that HA uses is pretty straightforward: it downloads each file and runs the appropriate extractor.  It really should not vary per rig, but since 7zip files require a different extractor, they tend to have more compatibility issues with system configurations. If you are comfortable with the command prompt (or have a GUI version of 7zip on that rig), you could try manually extracting one of the miners that have an error to the Miners folder to see if the 7z extractor provides any error messages. Any miner archives that could not be extracted should be in the Miners\Downloads directory in case the user has to do a manual install.

As for the OC settings and benchmarking, most users prefer to set their default overclock settings before benchmarking. Hash Auger will revise benchmarks based on actual mining results, but that process uses averaging to prevent the results from being skewed too much by a single mining run in case there is a miner failure, communication error, atypical vardiff from the pool etc.  So it can take a few mining runs before OC changes for an algoritm are fully reflected in the revised benchmarks.  If you are tuning a specific algorithm, you can use the Benchmark Utility in the Devices panel to select specific algorithms and miners to re-benchmark without having to re-bench everything.

Based on my experience and discussions on the HA Discord server, 1080ti GPUs are the trickiest to keep stable when overclocking.  There are some users on the Discord server with 1080tis that are stable with core clocks as high as +125. On my own 1080tis I have found that I have to limit the core clock to +75 for stability for the air-cooled models and no overclocks for the EVGA hybrids.  Since the liquid-cooled 1080tis stay much cooler than the air-cooled versions, the auto-boost on those GPUs is very aggressive and any additional overclock appears to push the GPUs over the edge.  I also follow the advice of the Z-Enemy and T-Rex devs and not use any overclocks for x16 due to the variable nature of the algorithms it uses can make it hard to tune and keep stable.

Depending on the miners that you are using, you may want to consider lowering your memory clock adjustment.  Newer versions of T-Rex and Z-Enemy appear to prefer negative memory clocks (as low as -800) for some algorithms such as x17.  Also, some 1080ti users have noticed that they can increase their core clocks more and still remain stable when they use a negative memory clock adjustment.  As a starting point, you may want to leave the memory clock adjustment as 0 for algorithms that use either T-Rex or Z-Enemy and see if that improves stability.

Finally, since tuning individual GPUs for specific algorithms can be a time consuming process, you may want to take a look at the new PG Bench overclocking utility:  https://www.pgboc.com.  It automates the process of testing various overclock settings per algorithm and GPU. The results are often surprising as the optimal settings may not be obvious or intuitive based on the common expectation that the highest settings possible are also the fastest.
Activity: 27
HA, thanks.
I did copy the miners and it worked on one rig, but not the other Huh, it still comes up with the same error.
I will do a clean install on this to get it running properly.
I checked all three of them, and the net 4.7.2 was already installed on them.

Also, whats the best way to benchmark on a clean install. Do you use a default overclock for all benchmark and then a custom overclock for specific algorithms?
How do you benchmark your software and what settings do you use.
I know it all depends upon your GPu, but for my 1080Ti, its 65, 125, 400. Am having crashes sometimes, but probably due to my settings.

Interested to hear what settings you use.

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: