Pages:
Author

Topic: Hash Auger 2.9.7.5 Mining Manager and Switcher for NVIDIA GPUs - page 27. (Read 8755 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 0
Installing it to the default folder no change.

Ok. I double-checked the uninstaller and it appears to wipe that directory anyway, but it was worth verifying.  Can you post the contents of the manifest.json file from your install folder? It should only be one line of text. You can open it up using Notepad.
Activity: 82
Installing it to the default folder no change.
Okay did another clean install of your app and now saying that cpu miner could not download and can't get the app to start mining still. I don't even have the cpu option on.

Are you installing the executable to the default location (Users\\AppData\Local\CongeriesSoftware\HashAuger) or a custom location?  If you're using a custom install path, check to see if the folder mentioned above exists; if so, delete it. The software shouldn't try to download the CPU miners unless the CPU is enabled, which makes me think that the old config files are still around even though you uninstalled the application.
Okay did another clean install of your app and now saying that cpu miner could not download and can't get the app to start mining still. I don't even have the cpu option on.

Thanks. I think I found what the issue is. Differences in the decimal format used by your Windows locale and the miner output is preventing Hash Auger from reading the miner output properly. Notice that the benchmarks in your .xml file are 0,0 while all the miners return the hash rates as x.x.  Ethminer is the only miner that is not returning the hash rate as a decimal, so it is unaffected.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will work on a fix for it this weekend. Sorry for any inconvenience.
https://pastebin.com/VUh9MSYD
https://pastebin.com/Am2KXzzi
Made sure i had nothing running in the background still same :/

All the benchmarks are at least for GPU 0 is this second example. The API warnings shouldn't affect benchmarking because they only prevent the software from retrieving your MPH unpaid balance. Can you please upload to pastebin the contents of your GPU0.xml file? It will be in your user's AppData\Local\CongeriesSoftware\HashAuger folder.
Activity: 35
https://pastebin.com/VUh9MSYD
https://pastebin.com/Am2KXzzi
Made sure i had nothing running in the background still same :/
No error messages really https://pastebin.com/8zeqrL40 thats output from miner

The output under said starting benchmark and then finished benchmark, some errors about API for miningpoolhub for balance but nothing else.

Thanks. It really helps to see what's going on.  That appears to be from a single device output, but what is confusing is that there is two different GPU numbers referenced (0 and 1) in the output. For example, Fresh is benchmarked on GPU 0 and then it switches over to GPU1 and then back to 0 later on and then back to 1 again. Each output should be device specific, so the fact that the GPU number changed is mostly likely the cause of the missing data. Do you have any other mining software or GPU utilities running in the background that may be changing the order of the GPUs?  I haven't had any problems keeping Afterburner open, but I'm wondering if there might be something running that is setting a different Nvidia device order while Hash Auger attempts to benchmark.
No error messages really https://pastebin.com/8zeqrL40 thats output from miner

The output under said starting benchmark and then finished benchmark, some errors about API for miningpoolhub for balance but nothing else.
Just got your app today.
Trying to benchmark my GPUs, got 6x 1070s.
Ran benchmark for my first one and it finished but it never updated the table? still sad 0 everywhere.
Etherminer updated but nothing else lol Tongue
any ideas?

Are there any warnings or errors listed in the Output panel on the bottom of the Mine tab? Some of the miners, such as DSTM, Nevermore, XEvan and XMRig require certain pools to be enabled so you can get credit for the mining output done during the bench-marking process. However, both Klaust and Tpruvot don't need a pool connection for benchmarking. So you may also want to look at the Miners tab and watch the miner output for the device you are updating. These text areas show the same thing that the miner window would for most miners - unfortunately, Ethminer isn't compatible with this feature.
Just got your app today.
Trying to benchmark my GPUs, got 6x 1070s.
Ran benchmark for my first one and it finished but it never updated the table? still sad 0 everywhere.
Etherminer updated but nothing else lol Tongue
any ideas?
Odd, Ill wait to see if the next version will correct it.

I'll try to do a little more testing on my end, but it is very difficult to try to fix an issue I can't reproduce. The miner download process is fairly straightforward: download the archive files from Github, extract them and check to see if they exist in the appropriate folders on load of the software. If the miner .exe files don't exist, the software shows the warning message and tries to download them again. You said all the executable files exist, so it is hard to see why that process is failing on your machine and working elsewhere.
Odd, Ill wait to see if the next version will correct it.
Didn't change any folder, and did a regular uninstall and made sure the folder was empty.

If you quit Hash Auger, you could try to delete the manifest.json file from the install folder and then restart the software. But that file should have been deleted when you uninstalled the application. Unfortunately, though I still replicate your issue on this fresh Windows 10 machine and downloading the software straight from my website. Windows Defender flags xmrig-nvidia as a trojan, but once I exclude the Miners folder, everything goes ahead and I can use the software just fine. Sorry, but that makes five different machines I am unable to reproduce this issue on.
Didn't change any folder, and did a regular uninstall and made sure the folder was empty.
Yes, both are there.

Ok, thanks.  Did you change install locations when you uninstalled/reinstalled it? Also, did you use the uninstaller or just delete the folder when you removed the previous copy?
Yes, both are there.
They folders exist, and have files in them. If you are asking if there is zip file in there, then no.

Ok. Can you check to see if the file xmrig-nvidia.exe exists in the xmrig-nvidia-2.5.2-cuda9-win64 folder?  And that ccminer.exe is in the Tpruvot folder.  The software checks to see if those two specific files exist; if they do not, it downloads the appropriate miner zip file again.
They folders exist, and have files in them. If you are asking if there is zip file in there, then no. CPUMiner folder is empty, but even when I tried to mine with cpu off, it didn't work at all. Just tried it again and the same thing.
Pages:
Jump to: