Pages:
Author

Topic: Hash-Kings Profit Switching / Custom Coin Miner 1.15.3.0 - page 10. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255
@CjMapope
So your the one that has all those rigs I randomly see mining the devfee with similar names.
12 minutes per hour is 20% a day that goes for the dev.

LOL, just use awesomeMiner which is free to use. It has all the bells and whistles + many more features.

You mean all the bells and whistles that are locked behind a pay upgrade?

also it's not 12 minutes every hour. It's 12 minutes per 12 hours of use.

-EDIT-

Huh my miner just stopped. Also it looks like zpool.ca is down. I assume that's the reason.

Yea the zpool frontend and api went down for a while. I did a quick fix on my API but will also start on V3 of my api to prevent this in the future if it was to happen again.

Well My webhost just warned me about connections per second so guess I have to upgrade to a VPS now.   Cpanel or Sentora for the control panel?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

LOL, just use awesomeMiner which is free to use. It has all the bells and whistles + many more features.

You mean all the bells and whistles that are locked behind a pay upgrade?

also it's not 12 minutes every hour. It's 12 minutes per 12 hours of use.

-EDIT-

Huh my miner just stopped. Also it looks like zpool.ca is down. I assume that's the reason.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

i would counter with:  why is Nicehash popular? because they pay well? NOT.
because they have a "one-click" GUI
This is the same.
Awesomeminer is well, awesome, but takes hours, PER rig, to setup.  
NO thanks. i have way too much going on to individually put up to 3 hours into 30+ rigs....
this miner, goes to zpool, a auto-convert BTC pool, which i was doing by hand anyways...   other pools are already mentioned to be planned as well
so this saves me alot of trouble personally
and also, your math is bad, it was clear in the op it was around 1% (variations can touch 2% sometimes)  which is considered "acceptable  industry standard" for crypto-services usually ;p

Seeing as i get 12 Min every 12 Hours

Check your math..
12*60 = 720 Min for you
SO
Add 12 Min to that
720 + 12 = 732
Now divide 12 by 732 = 0.0163924426229508

So what is my percentage?

1.63924426229508% which will be reduced as more people use the miner.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Jesus, like 12 minutes every 12 hours is going to kill a person or something hahah.
Version 1.9.0.3 will contain Palgin_HSR_Miner for HSR (Nvidia 10XX series only).

Github will be going one version behind as others are now modifying and releasing my code claiming a 0 fee version when you can already disable the fee in mine. Just want to make sure no bad code is released and someone claim it is from me.
Yea currently the only dual mining I know of include Daggerhashimoto AKA ethash. I did some testing last night and Skein liked working with Blake2s but blake2s had to be at a low intensity. om my 1080 I ran Skein with -i 31 and ran Blake2S with -i 25 took a while for the blake2s to find a share but it had minimal impact on the skein hashrate. Plan to do more testing as this change would be a while away.
Activity: 12
Same here!  It would be interesting to map out what algos work well together.  A quick search came up with this article:

https://steemit.com/mining/@vertti/benefits-of-dual-mining-with-the-convenience-of-nicehash

Which mentions a nicehash fork that includes dual mining:

https://github.com/DillonN/NiceHashMiner

Looks like there might be some interesting possibilities/ideas there to use within zPoolMiner?!  
Activity: 13
definitely would be interested in dual mining algos!
HMM thinking about looking into trying to add dual mining cause mining Skein on my 1080 right now core is maxed but memory is not used at all. wonder what I can dual mine with skein.
Yea it does not work with 9xx cards it always crashes one way or another in some cases it  even crashes the entire rig.

Wow 280GB of Bin Downloads we have a new 5 day record.
Activity: 13
some of my GTX 9*0 cards benchmarked hsrneoscrypt fine. Is that a bug? The hash rates looked good and it began mining.

I guess it is a bug. I thought it would crash but it just gave an unrealistic hash rate and rejected everything.
1.9.0.2-Pre has been released please bug test the UI for future releases.
https://github.com/Cryptominer937/zPoolMiner/releases/tag/1.9.0.2-pre

Changes:

New UI
     Cleaned up the UI removing unused options
     Gives the miner more of a modern look
Installer
     Prevent Bugs due to improper upgrades
     Standard installation paths ( Installs to user Desktop\zPoolMiner )

Fixes:

Reduced normalization Factor
So is Phi good to mine again? or should I leave it disabled.

It looks like it is working again but personally I am leaving it disabled.
So is Phi good to mine again? or should I leave it disabled.
Next release normalization will be reduced currently is set to the last 15 API calls and changing to the last 5 API calls.
Activity: 12
As I stated before if you were mining Phi there were stratum server issues not adjusting the vardiff which had a big impact on speeds accepted by the pool.

I ran into the same thing.  Was mining phi but receiving no payouts.  I looked at the pool stats and it had been over 6 hrs since anything had been discovered and looked like the MH/s rate of the pool was in the dumps.  something like 2-3 day TTF for the block.  I unchecked PHI and things went back to normal.  
NP, if you see on your stats page the your difficulty is only 0.08 then it is acting up. I plan to eventually add a check for this.
Pages:
Jump to: