Pages:
Author

Topic: Hash-Kings Profit Switching / Custom Coin Miner 1.15.3.0 - page 12. (Read 6968 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
If you want the mining window to not be hidden. you go into settings and uncheck the box that says hide mining windows.

OMG I am stupid.

Thanks you
Activity: 450
Merit: 255
Update:
Testing the ccminer_Alexis , ccminer_palgin miner fix now. going to bench and run a full algo sweap on my 1080 and 1080ti and if all goes well We will have a patch release.
If you want the mining window to not be hidden. you go into settings and uncheck the box that says hide mining windows.
Activity: 40

Hi.

I am testing with 6 1070ti and Neoscript works perfectly with HSR. In addition, the results are very good.

The problem that I have, is that when I am using this software, I do not see the Windows window where it indicates the Hashes and the errors, I am undermining blindly.

Do you know how to solve this and that the mining window appears?

A greeting and great software good work.
Will be releasing a bug patch later today. Hard to believe that no one found the bug in the tester release but the day it goes to full release there are bugs being found.
It did it again, so I'm making a new folder and starting benchmarks over. It seems to be happening on my 980ti. the 1080ti completes all benches without fail.

Will update with results.

-EDIT-

Yup, it's crashing on NeoScrypt(hsrneoscrypt) on my 980ti in a completely fresh folder. Upload reloading the app, it's telling me I should make sure I have enough Virtual memory for all scripts, but I set it to about 20GB (I believe the recommendation was at least 8GB per card).

It's weird because the 1080ti passes that script just fine.

Yea hsr neoscrypt soes not support anything but Nvidia 10 series cards. Going to add a check for that tomorrow. 
My API webhost had a server reboot which cause a small API outage.
Activity: 21
Okay i restarted my rigs after the x17 problems with zpool and now when i start your program it says "Unable to get Nicehash profitabillity data......" and cant run it. Dunno what can cause this error.
Activity: 15
It did it again, so I'm making a new folder and starting benchmarks over. It seems to be happening on my 980ti. the 1080ti completes all benches without fail.

Will update with results.

-EDIT-

Yup, it's crashing on NeoScrypt(hsrneoscrypt) on my 980ti in a completely fresh folder. Upload reloading the app, it's telling me I should make sure I have enough Virtual memory for all scripts, but I set it to about 20GB (I believe the recommendation was at least 8GB per card).

It's weird because the 1080ti passes that script just fine.
OK, well it is 3AM here I have to head to bed before the wife kills me. If you are still having trouble later message me on twitter or discord and I will reply as soon as I get moving in the morning.
Yeah, I deleted everything out of my old folder and put it in there.

I can just make a new one and see what happens.
You did do a full re-setup with 1.9.0.1 correct? as since so many algos were added the old benchmark data, extralaunch parameters get stored which can cause things to crash if not using a fresh setup of zpoolminer.

Just had this happen on a system that they gave me teamviewer access to and they tried copying 1.9.0.1 files into the folder that had configs for 1.8.1.7.
I haven't sat to see what's going on, but 1.9.0.1 has seems to have shutdown twice now mid benchmark. I'm going to watch it this time through so I can figure out what's going on
Basically this started as a simple fork of nicehashminer legacy then i added support for zpool, then all of the algo's supported by zpool, added the best miners. Basically it is awesomeminer with a gui. All licensing is in the right places as per nicehashminer legacy's licensing. I am also working on this to improve it daily. Soon I will add support for more pools.
Activity: 6
So did you just Relogo the Nicehash Miner add a dev fee and point to your servers and release this?

Whats the advantage of using this over awesome miner?

I'm confused.
is it normal for windows defender to flag a file in the zpool gui miner as a trojan, or do I have a bigger issue?

Yes, doing that all the time. I have all my miners grouped under a main folder. I add an exclusion for it in windows defender and now no more false warnings.
Didn't have the chance to test the software, but looks promising. Good work!

Thanks AngryWhiteWolf
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
is it normal for windows defender to flag a file in the zpool gui miner as a trojan, or do I have a bigger issue?

Yes, doing that all the time. I have all my miners grouped under a main folder. I add an exclusion for it in windows defender and now no more false warnings.
Didn't have the chance to test the software, but looks promising. Good work!

This is a false positive and it depends on your AV as to if it attempts to block it or not. I only use windows defender for testing and it does flag ccminer_polytimos as a virus but it is also a false positive so I just restore it. I would replace it if it was not the fasted for many algos.
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: