Pages:
Author

Topic: HashAltcoin Blackminer F1--best FPGA miner - page 6. (Read 22268 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 4
October 30, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
Good I keep watching, will continu reading, that sound interresting.

Eager to watch your review  bittawm  will you post the link on discord ?

Cheers
Activity: 195
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 04:32:55 AM
I see you are not a scam, but I try to understand what are the advantage to get your F1 miner over GPU.

Could you please tell me what are the main advantages ?

Thank you a lot !

Compared with GPU of equal cost , F1 miner has better hash power and lower power consumption, you can get more profit than GPU.
On some algorithms,the hashrate of F1 equivalent to 10+ 1080ti, but cost only $2500.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
October 30, 2018, 04:31:46 AM
I see you are not a scam, but I try to understand what are the advantage to get your F1 miner over GPU.

Thank you a lot !

I will be reviewing a unit from Hashlaltcoin

They are sending me the miner over the next few days

I will let everyone know the ins and outs

stay tuned
October 30, 2018, 03:22:49 AM

Thank you a lot !
October 30, 2018, 02:50:52 AM
Hi,

Could you please tell me id I understand well.

When you say Lyra2rev2 - 216.00MH/s it is like having 3x 1080ti ?  Huh

Lyra2rev2 is supported by ASIC miner now, so we stop optimize this algorithm
October 30, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
Hi,
can firmware updates be done remotely? E.g. if you release another bitstream/algo and I have my miner running at some "remote" location?

Thanks

Yes, the user can download bitstreams and fw image from our website: hashaltcoin.com , and update the firmware by himself. The machines hosted are updated by us.

If you can access the F1 miner at some "remote" location by internet, you can update new bitstream/algo.

For example,your miner is runing at a farm, and you operate the miner in your home. You can put a PC in the farm ,connect to the same LAN as the miner. And use a direct access software like "teamviewer", then you can operate the miner at your home, include update bitstreams
October 29, 2018, 01:47:43 PM
Hi,

Could you please tell me id I understand well.

When you say Lyra2rev2 - 216.00MH/s it is like having 3x 1080ti ?  Huh

October 29, 2018, 01:06:49 PM
Hi,
can firmware updates be done remotely? E.g. if you release another bitstream/algo and I have my miner running at some "remote" location?

Thanks

Yes, the user can download bitstreams and fw image from our website: hashaltcoin.com , and update the firmware by himself. The machines hosted are updated by us.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
October 29, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
Hi,

Thanks
October 29, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
Hi guys, I'm updating this thread with my little testimonial...

In the beginning, I saw this thread but I totally skipped it because it didn't sound professional...
When my friend received the miner I was really impressed, so after thinking a lot, I decided to risk 2500$ and I bought the miner;
choosing, for now, the hosting option (after having seen that the miner exists, at anytime I can ask them to ship the miner to my house).

I was really happy to see that this was not a scam project or whatever, soon as my order was confirmed the miner was waiting for a pool. So, I  chose a pool and I setted up my wallet.

After mining for hours I can say:

The miner is correctly delivering the hashrate to the pool and no downtime has happened for me so far.

I also decided to join discord and took the opportunity to talk with the various admin this project has, I was really happy to see they were totally available to the various questions I did.

So far, so good.

Thank you so much for your support! And we take your suggestion to ask some trusted members to review the machine for us. I believe the reviews will be come up soon.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 09:44:14 PM
Hi guys, I'm updating this thread with my little testimonial...

In the beginning, I saw this thread but I totally skipped it because it didn't sound professional...
When my friend received the miner I was really impressed, so after thinking a lot, I decided to risk 2500$ and I bought the miner;
choosing, for now, the hosting option (after having seen that the miner exists, at anytime I can ask them to ship the miner to my house).

I was really happy to see that this was not a scam project or whatever, soon as my order was confirmed the miner was waiting for a pool. So, I  chose a pool and I setted up my wallet.

After mining for hours I can say:

The miner is correctly delivering the hashrate to the pool and no downtime has happened for me so far.

I also decided to join discord and took the opportunity to talk with the various admin this project has, I was really happy to see they were totally available to the various questions I did.

So far, so good.

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 04:45:57 AM
A bitscam...

Do you have a personal vendetta against this company or what? Its legit, get over it
Activity: 813
Merit: 65
October 27, 2018, 04:16:33 AM
A bitscam...
October 26, 2018, 08:09:02 PM
A bitstream for lyra2z has been released which improve the hashrate to 53MH/s. download bitstream from hashaltcoin website, and update your miner
Activity: 122
October 26, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
So you guys got a review from a Bitcointalk member with a video.

I asked every member in their discord if they bought some machines. Some got them hosted, some got them shipped.

Not a single person on here, in the other bitcointalk or in the discord speaks about, that they actually got scammed.

Get a grip guys
October 25, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
The topic is because the people don't must be scammed
Activity: 50
October 25, 2018, 03:05:56 AM
The scam saga continues....

This is real,acydutz is one of F1 miner users. Welcome to our discord group to confirm https://discord.gg/eUNRSgy

Yeah go there to get banned if you ask how much the shipping costs.
Can someone delete this trash topic? All they do is post nothing from time to time to bring the topic back to our attention.
Obviously a scam.
October 24, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

This is real,acydutz is one of F1 miner users. Welcome to our discord group to confirm https://discord.gg/eUNRSgy
October 22, 2018, 02:34:06 PM
Activity: 3
October 20, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
Hosting since more than a week now, seems stable, couple of minor downtime for updates. GHZ advertised are matching the pool`s display(1ghz maybe +/-)

Nothing to object so far.
Pages:
Jump to: