Pages:
Author

Topic: HashAltcoin Blackminer F1--best FPGA miner - page 8. (Read 22268 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 184
September 27, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
Looks like Dwarf 2.0. If you send the OP money for this thing before a trusted BCT member has reviewed it then you deserve to lose your money and be made fun of mercilessly until you rage quit the forum.

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
September 27, 2018, 05:33:46 AM
We have opened all the supported algos for trial miner, so anyone interested in BlackMiner F1 can have a trial

Just enjoying mining!!
https://hashaltcoin.com/miners

One of our customer has done a real and execllent review on trial of cloud mining
https://www.fpgadeck.com/2018/09/there-is-new-miner-in-town.html

Cloud mining services doesn't belong here!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-service-threads-dont-belong-in-here-833063
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
September 27, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
We have opened all the supported algos for trial miner, so anyone interested in BlackMiner F1 can have a trial

Just enjoying mining!!

scam until proven
Activity: 195
Merit: 6
September 27, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

Just enjoying mining!!

One of our customer has done a real and execllent review on trial of cloud mining
https://www.fpgadeck.com/2018/09/there-is-new-miner-in-town.html
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
For now, we will not send F1 miner to anyone for free.
Another point that needs to be clarified is that the power consumption we claimed is power on wall.
We will improve the hashrate of lyra2z to about 40MH/s. And there are more room to optmize, of course with more work.
I admit that improving lyra2z's performance is not an easy job. I believe that for many bitstream developers, they feel the same way.
Our team is developing two other algorithms. And the corresponding coin of the two algorithms have certain market capacity.
We will continuously update the firmware of the F1 miner so that it can support more algorithms.
Enabling users to have sustained and steady returns.

people here on bitcointalk want me to review this miner

people on your discord want me to review this miner

you do NOT want me to review this miner

you are saying the review will happen (With one of your own staff?Huh)

smells and sounds like a scam.

I am doing you a favor by reviewing the miner, if it is real you have nothing to loose. IF you sell fake miner then you will not want me to do review because you know I will expose you!

Found an image on the internet of advertised hashrates on the BlackMiner F1.  Interested in purchasing, but after reading this thread noticed a lot of red flags.  Anybody able to test this thing yet?
legendary
September 25, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
Another point that needs to be clarified is that the power consumption we claimed is power on wall.
We will improve the hashrate of lyra2z to about 40MH/s. And there are more room to optmize, of course with more work.
I admit that improving lyra2z's performance is not an easy job. I believe that for many bitstream developers, they feel the same way.
Our team is developing two other algorithms. And the corresponding coin of the two algorithms have certain market capacity.
We will continuously update the firmware of the F1 miner so that it can support more algorithms.

people here on bitcointalk want me to review this miner

people on your discord want me to review this miner

you do NOT want me to review this miner

you are saying the review will happen (With one of your own staff?Huh)

smells and sounds like a scam.

I am doing you a favor by reviewing the miner, if it is real you have nothing to loose. IF you sell fake miner then you will not want me to do review because you know I will expose you!
September 24, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
Activity: 248
Merit: 8
September 24, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
And you are always presented with an opportunity to prove them all wrong. Find a trusted, neutral party preferably from BCT and ask them review a demo unit. Once they endorse it, watch the interest rise, most importantly because you have them in stock.

agree with you, do you have any recommended candidates?

OCTOMINER here, we are a company that mostly sells GPU miners and we have a proven track record here.
We would be interested in reviewing a unit and if everything works out we can offer it for sale to our current client base of retail and bulk buyers.
Send me a PM.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44383422

Well here's the old thread see for yourself.

I don't see any clear answer about if it's a scam or not ... If you do the numbers analysis , you will know their performance numbers is not that good compare to VCU1525/VU9P CVP-13/VU13P based design ... So not very attractive to me at all ... I think the truth will be clear fairly soon ...
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
September 24, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44383422

Well here's the old thread see for yourself.
September 24, 2018, 09:36:13 AM
You are fucking scammers who can't even write basic english.

You tried to promote your little scam in the bismuth dischord, when you got asked about technicals you failed to provide anything but gibberish.

Now after a few weeks of you're trying again, haha fuck off you retarded shit get a job if you can  Cheesy

So far it does not look like simple scam ... There are 12 FPGAs inside one machine ... If the performance numbers is 40Mh/s lyra2Z , that means each FPGA is only around 3.3Mh/s , quite close to an RX580 ... So it is reasonable performance numbers ...
This hash board does not have any external RAM , so it can only mine core-optimized algorithm ... You have to take the risk if the dev team of these algorithms decide to increase the memory requirement to make this kind of FPGA design a brick for these algorithms ...

Have you seen the videos these guys posted so far in their 1st thread here? (like a blurry video of some antminers).
Have you been in dischord and see them talk ?

Ok, it's a complex scam  Cheesy

They could LEND, not sell but LEND a device to any trusted member, look up to see how that went so far since this is not their 1st thread.

Their behaviour so far is inline with all scammers.

ROI of this FPGA miner is still more than one year after electricity bills ... If it's a simple scam , they will try to give you some even more tempting numbers rather than this kind poor efficiency numbers ...
September 24, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

You tried to promote your little scam in the bismuth dischord, when you got asked about technicals you failed to provide anything but gibberish.

Now after a few weeks of you're trying again, haha fuck off you retarded shit get a job if you can  Cheesy

So far it does not look like simple scam ... There are 12 FPGAs inside one machine ... If the performance numbers is 40Mh/s lyra2Z , that means each FPGA is only around 3.3Mh/s , quite close to an RX580 ... So it is reasonable performance numbers ...
This hash board does not have any external RAM , so it can only mine core-optimized algorithm ... You have to take the risk if the dev team of these algorithms decide to increase the memory requirement to make this kind of FPGA design a brick for these algorithms ...

Have you seen the videos these guys posted so far in their 1st thread here? (like a blurry video of some antminers).
Have you been in dischord and see them talk ?

Ok, it's a complex scam  Cheesy

They could LEND, not sell but LEND a device to any trusted member, look up to see how that went so far since this is not their 1st thread.

Their behaviour so far is inline with all scammers.

September 24, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Now after a few weeks of you're trying again, haha fuck off you retarded shit get a job if you can  Cheesy

September 24, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

Now after a few weeks of you're trying again, haha fuck off you retarded shit get a job if you can  Cheesy
legendary
September 24, 2018, 12:11:48 AM
Bittawm is a good guy send one to him

Yep, i think it is negotiable. We welcome any friendliness guy to review our FPGA miner in a suitable way.

PM me on here or on discord

OK guys.

So Kesan on the discord said that if I want to review the miner I need to pay for it first.

I explained that defeats the purpose of me doing the review.

For now stay away until these guys proves themselves

RED  WARNING ALARM BELLS RINGING
legendary
September 23, 2018, 12:41:24 AM

Yep, i think it is negotiable. We welcome any friendliness guy to review our FPGA miner in a suitable way.

PM me on here or on discord
September 22, 2018, 11:33:48 PM

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
September 22, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
September 22, 2018, 11:20:23 PM
And you are always presented with an opportunity to prove them all wrong. Find a trusted, neutral party preferably from BCT and ask them review a demo unit. Once they endorse it, watch the interest rise, most importantly because you have them in stock.

Send to Vosk on YouTube. Or Phil or bitsbetripping on youtube.

I have offered my services to this person with no response yet, looks fishy

I'm sorry for that. Our sales manager is travelling to Georgia for WDMS. I will notice him to contact you.
legendary
September 22, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

Send to Vosk on YouTube. Or Phil or bitsbetripping on youtube.

I have offered my services to this person with no response yet, looks fishy
Pages:
Jump to: