Pages:
Author

Topic: HashAltcoin Blackminer F1--best FPGA miner - page 7. (Read 22268 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 6
October 19, 2018, 07:04:11 AM
Dear friends, our special discount price Blackminer F1s have been sold out. Thank you very much for your support. We really thankful and appreciate that you, our first angel users, could share your trial experience more here. And we hope more friends could join the FPGA mining with us
October 11, 2018, 09:30:28 PM
This is a plan that we will open F1 platform to third developers, but for now, we have no time to prepare SDK. Maybe earlier in next year.
October 09, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
We have updated lyra2z bitstream with hashrate increase to 41Mh/s, 590W power on wall.
Released a new coin that F1 miner support: ZP 21Gh/s
October 06, 2018, 06:08:06 AM
Let's go back to topic.

Lyra2z hashrate reach to 42Mh/s,  Total 590W on wall. Still has room to raise.
We have completed a new bitstream for a new algo, that estimated higher profit.
Bitstream is ready to release.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
Son , I dont want to turn this into a pointless offtopic chat.
I'm just telling you , banning someone for no reason at all , is suspicious and weird.
I was going to buy two pieces but it seems I wasn't polite enough.
Good luck with your sales !
October 04, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
Tbh I joined the room ready to purchase 1-2 pieces.
Ruplik can confirm because he knows me , and there was one more friend there.
If I get banned/kicked without any notice for saying "sons" , imagine if the miner stops working or some warranty problems appears and I wont call them sirs.
I was dissapointed by that behaviour.
Ruplik made a discord room with me and the seller and he did answer all my questions regarding warranty , shipping time etc.
Also it seems the shipping cost is $200 / unit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
October 04, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
I joined their channel on discord.
I said " Hi sons , how long does the shipping take " ?
Instant ban / kick ... They might be legit , they might not , but they behave like assholes.
I was gonnna buy two pieces but I won't because I hate this behaviour.

"Hi sons", is very impolite for chinese

It would be impolite for many.

Or, one could use their f'ing brains and not get triggered over minor cultural mismatches, especially if you're running a business that ships internationally.

You want to see a real insult? Try explaining the Yulin festival to a Westerner. See how long it takes before you are doubled over from a kick to the kidneys.

October 04, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
Warning / Edit / Etc ?
Insta kick/ban ? I would hate to need any sort of warranty / customer service from you guys , no offence.
Activity: 531
Merit: 29
October 04, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
Instant ban / kick ... They might be legit , they might not , but they behave like assholes.

It would be impolite for many.
October 04, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

October 04, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
October 01, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
bittawm and philipma1957 are the best trusted member in this forum.
You can prove your miners are real and sell your miners to the community in this forum.
I suggest you to send a miner for free. After review, they can pay you or just send it back to you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 01:40:25 PM
Guys, I will receive my unit on the 4th of October by DHL.

I had to pay for it. It's ok. Because

1) I want to help the comunity
2) Based on my tech knowledge this miner can be real
3) $2500 is not a big risk
4) I don't see how a someone could scam people selling something for $2500 and shipping it right away. If I want to scam someone I sell something in PRE ORDER. I cash as much as possible and then bye bye. THis like 1+1=2

I am ready to bet that this is not a scam. I am not ready to bet about the real performances. That's why I bought one. To test and review. My thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashaltcoin-f1-blackminer-unbiased-review-08-october-update-video-review-5039924

Once delivered I will take photos/video/all and post. If it's real then we have a new FPGA miner. If it's not real then I have list $2500.

Any of the 2 options I have helped the comunity.

Sounds like a scam for me, hope for you that I'm wrong.

If it will end up like being a scam I hope the community will send me some donations to help me to pay for the loss Cheesy
Activity: 31
October 01, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

4) I don't see how a someone could scam people selling something for $2500 and shipping it right away. If I want to scam someone I sell something in PRE ORDER. I cash as much as possible and then bye bye. THis like 1+1=2

I am ready to bet that this is not a scam. I am not ready to bet about the real performances. That's why I bought one. To test and review. My thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashaltcoin-f1-blackminer-unbiased-review-08-october-update-video-review-5039924

Once delivered I will take photos/video/all and post. If it's real then we have a new FPGA miner. If it's not real then I have list $2500.

Sounds like a scam for me, hope for you that I'm wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 01:00:03 PM

September 29, 2018, 10:11:30 PM
the real review What you would expect started,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hashaltcoin-f1-blackminer-unbiased-review-08-october-update-video-review-5039924

by ruplikminer

pay close attention to the process...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
September 27, 2018, 04:12:45 PM
There is some good trusted members here ( included me  Wink ).
You need to understand if you and your business is real , the easiest way to prove yourself is, send one of your miner for any of the mentioned members in this topic for review.
(philipma1957, Vosk, Bittawm and a few more )
After the review done , give them a choice to purchase the miner if they want to keep it or just send it back to you !
Yes its happen many times before , none of the "hardware provider" lost they miners, bc the person who reviewed never sent to back ... ( as far as i know )
If all your claim is true , miner hashing with the speed you mentioned , power draw its pretty close what you said, hardware is real your business going to be more successful for sure Smiley people , members not going to call you "spammer" anymore Smiley
What you are doing here right now in this topic is basically you destroying your own credibility ...

So my suggestion is, please  talk to your marketing manager if you have one Smiley and let see what he/she going to say about this absolutely free option to promote your hardware Smiley

Very well said.

I have tried extremely hard to get my hands on one of these to review.

I have told the OP that I will even pay for it once I get it.

OP is actively avoiding me and my questions
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
September 27, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
There is some good trusted members here ( included me  Wink ).
You need to understand if you and your business is real , the easiest way to prove yourself is, send one of your miner for any of the mentioned members in this topic for review.
(philipma1957, Vosk, Bittawm and a few more )
After the review done , give them a choice to purchase the miner if they want to keep it or just send it back to you !
Yes its happen many times before , none of the "hardware provider" lost they miners, bc the person who reviewed never sent to back ... ( as far as i know )
If all your claim is true , miner hashing with the speed you mentioned , power draw its pretty close what you said, hardware is real your business going to be more successful for sure Smiley people , members not going to call you "spammer" anymore Smiley
What you are doing here right now in this topic is basically you destroying your own credibility ...

So my suggestion is, please  talk to your marketing manager if you have one Smiley and let see what he/she going to say about this absolutely free option to promote your hardware Smiley

September 27, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Looks like Dwarf 2.0. If you send the OP money for this thing before a trusted BCT member has reviewed it then you deserve to lose your money and be made fun of mercilessly until you rage quit the forum.

Waiting for review result, we are shipping several miners
September 27, 2018, 08:49:17 AM
We have opened all the supported algos for trial miner, so anyone interested in BlackMiner F1 can have a trial

Just enjoying mining!!
https://hashaltcoin.com/miners

One of our customer has done a real and execllent review on trial of cloud mining
https://www.fpgadeck.com/2018/09/there-is-new-miner-in-town.html

Cloud mining services doesn't belong here!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-service-threads-dont-belong-in-here-833063

Cloud miner is just for trial, we sell miner and ship to your hand
Pages:
Jump to: