Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 106. (Read 160439 times)

t96
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hashie is amazing I have had nothing but good things to say, I am getting paid for all my affiliates with no fishy business going on and have almost made back ROI since I have started promoting Hashie Wink

Your affilates are spending money?  I have well over 100 signups & only one person it seems has spent anything passed the free miner for like .00014 btc

Ya some have spent money but I am not sure how many this stat would be helpful if it could be added, I have spent 0.05BTC on miners and have made almost 0.03BTC from my affiliates
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hashie is amazing I have had nothing but good things to say, I am getting paid for all my affiliates with no fishy business going on and have almost made back ROI since I have started promoting Hashie Wink

Your affilates are spending money?  I have well over 100 signups & only one person it seems has spent anything passed the free miner for like .00014 btc
Activity: 40
Thanks everyone for their support! Please keep in mind the free miner is limited one per household.

We're closing accounts of those who attempt to abuse this offer. You're always free to purchase miners on Hashie.

There is little point in trying to sign up for multiples, as that will get all of your free miners revoked.

what pool is it mining at?

We pay out according to the Bitcoin difficulty, and the expected earnings for your hashpower with no pool fees. This provides us with flexibility on how we assign our hashpower Smiley

On average, you will receive 3-5% higher payouts compared to a 0% fee pool, as we pay for orphans, and we pay PPS instead of PPLNS.

-Sahra

Lol how can you determine a household?  This sounds like a 110% legit SCAM

While I cannot agree with a vast majority of anything you have posted, you do have a fair question about the household.

To Hashie,

What if multiple people in a household have accounts or try to set up accounts on Hashie? For example, if myself and my wife were to both have accounts. Regardless of the fact that she still refuses to try to understand crypto-currency and thus this scenario will never happen, if we were to both have accounts that you would then have 2 accounts hitting on the same public facing IP address. If you filter based on IP address then that will possibly harm or impede legitimate investors. You also already have one limiter in place, the requirement to associate a phone to the account. I am assuming that you have a filter of some sort that screens or databases the phone registrations and compares them as additional accounts are being set up.
Activity: 9
Well, if you don't invest and this place happens to be a scam and you do end up saving money because you read my post--

donations appreciated Smiley

19oyaJBukzoMMTWuN9bdYFnVjLvZ2s1HoX
Thanks everyone for their support! Please keep in mind the free miner is limited one per household.

We're closing accounts of those who attempt to abuse this offer. You're always free to purchase miners on Hashie.

There is little point in trying to sign up for multiples, as that will get all of your free miners revoked.

what pool is it mining at?

We pay out according to the Bitcoin difficulty, and the expected earnings for your hashpower with no pool fees. This provides us with flexibility on how we assign our hashpower Smiley

On average, you will receive 3-5% higher payouts compared to a 0% fee pool, as we pay for orphans, and we pay PPS instead of PPLNS.

-Sahra

Lol how can you determine a household?  This sounds like a 110% legit SCAM

Ugh... you shill...
t96
You need to fix on the main page of the website it says $4.51 per 10gh but when you log in and go to the store page it says $4.91 so which one is it?

One other thing which is a bit of alarming is you are hiding your whois information - https://www.namecheap.com/domains/whois/results.aspx?domain=hashie.co ... why?

Hi tilray,

As you can see in our purchase page, we offer volume discounts for large purchases. The highest public tier is 8%, which is $4.51 per 10 GH.

https://i.imgur.com/Q8wVh9g.png

Our homepage says that prices start from $4.51. The base price is $4.90 per 10 GH Smiley

We have private WHOIS for operational security purposes. For example, you may have heard that BTCGARDEN, another mining company, faced serious extortion efforts. Many sites including Bitcointalk use whoisguard - it is enabled by default on Namecheap after all.

-Sahra

Your site says "starting at" $4.51.  This is why this is misleading.
Hmmm.... my spider-sense is tingling pretty hard on this one...   Huh

The offer for the free miner seems to good to be true... but then you can't withdraw any coins without first putting in at least $10.  And your website address is super super super super young.  Like 17 days young...  Where are you guys located?  Why not allow people to withdraw their free coins since it's their free miner? 

If you guys do stick around and don't vanish as so many of these companies have, then maybe allow people to get their free coins with the free miner. 
Activity: 29
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 29
it is only me or everyone else also notice? ...
there is no logout button on hashie dashboard
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Oct 25th update

- Phone verification no longer required for free miner claims

- Added way to check pending / unconfirmed deposits (thanks zupernick)

- Added approximate value of balance in USD in the Finances page (thanks t96)

- Lowered affiliate minimum cashout threshold to 0.01 BTC (miner) and 0.04 BTC (cash).

-Sahra

Hashie, it's not letting me verify the account when I enter in my number. I entered in my number, but I never received a text confirmation; there's no option to resend it. Can you manually change it for my account?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Perhaps you could make an announcement and a set time to show your hashpower on BTC guild again? You could announce a few days or a week ahead of time that you will be moving the hashpower for say 30mins at a specified time of day, and give people plenty of time to witness it for themselves. I'm not trying to accuse you of photoshopping that last photo or anything, but I certainly did not see it for myself and I tend to be rather cautious as I have already lost money to two different scams involving bitcoin and I'm just trying to cover my own ass Tongue.

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams Smiley

Someone else screenshot please?

-Sahra

Thank you for addressing my questions! I understand more now about the whole contracting situation, and I saw the screenshot that somebody else took. You guys are gaining my trust, so I look forward to throwing money at you ^^.
t96
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Oct 25th update

- Phone verification no longer required for free miner claims

- Added way to check pending / unconfirmed deposits (thanks zupernick)

- Added approximate value of balance in USD in the Finances page (thanks t96)

- Lowered affiliate minimum cashout threshold to 0.01 BTC (miner) and 0.04 BTC (cash).

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Perhaps you could make an announcement and a set time to show your hashpower on BTC guild again? You could announce a few days or a week ahead of time that you will be moving the hashpower for say 30mins at a specified time of day, and give people plenty of time to witness it for themselves. I'm not trying to accuse you of photoshopping that last photo or anything, but I certainly did not see it for myself and I tend to be rather cautious as I have already lost money to two different scams involving bitcoin and I'm just trying to cover my own ass Tongue.

-Sahra

http://i.snag.gy/1ysVt.jpg
Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
We charge maintenance fees and sell miners in USD, so earnings estimates will obviously be significantly lower when Bitcoin is in a slump.

That is true, my calculations were based on BTC staying at the same price which is unlikely.   If BTC doubled in price it would make a big impact on the earnings.

I always do my ROI estimates at current price, makes my life a lot easier and is not as inaccurate as it may seem. Don't forget that higher BTC/USD rate will very likely cause faster difficulty growth, thus less revenue in BTC. And the other way round too, if the rate drops further, difficulty will likely stagnate or even decrease, thus more revenue in BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
We charge maintenance fees and sell miners in USD, so earnings estimates will obviously be significantly lower when Bitcoin is in a slump.

That is true, my calculations were based on BTC staying at the same price which is unlikely.   If BTC doubled in price it would make a big impact on the earnings.
Jump to: