Author

Topic: Hashie.co - Cloud Mining from 0.0012 BTC / GH | NEW: AMHash | FREE 10 GH - page 108. (Read 160439 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I'm also curious to see some pictures of a data center. With prices this low, it seems too good to be true.

Prove to us that it isn't. Smiley

The prices are about on par with the market place at GAW's Zencloud. Obviously not the price that GAW sells at but the actual market value between users is about 50 cents a GH/S. Hashnest sells at about 40 cents a GH/S and that is owned by BITMAINTECH. So Hashie is not anywhere near the too good to be true mark. Regardless of that, it would be nice to see photos of the physical mining equipment. I think I will personally hold off investing more until that request gets answered. Mainly due to the fact that several people have posted the desire to see photographic evidence and there has been no response to the topic after the BTCGuild list was provided.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I'm also curious to see some pictures of a data center. With prices this low, it seems too good to be true.

Prove to us that it isn't. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please add a marketplace so we can buy / sell hashpower p2p!

Yep imo, you are certainly getting a lot of people registering for at least the free 10ghs so now you need you really offer them some more advanced features to cough up some BTC.

Also as many have already requested a picture says a thousand words & the longer this gets ignored the more suspicious people will become.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please add a marketplace so we can buy / sell hashpower p2p!
Activity: 285
Looks good. I appreciate the hashpower screenshot, but
can you quickly share a picture of your ACTUAL mining location, physical hardware and stuff, with you in it perhaps (like gawminers, and genesis mining)

That shouldnt be too hard right, I don't think its asking too much at all. I personally can't get myself to buy more until I see that, so I hope a simple picture is worth the more investments from me and others, to you
t96
Activity: 28
The autobuy does not appear as a transaction. Can you please include this in the transactions list so we can keep track of how much went into autobuy?

True, like how much went and the GH purchased.

Added to the transaction details page Smiley

So with the Affiliate if I am showing 10 Signups but Unclaimed Earnings 0 does that mean everyones just grabbing the free 10ghs & not buying anything?

that is correct also a question for hashie, for affiliates will we make commission if our referrals are using auto-buy?

Not right now.

-Sahra

So when exactly do affiliates earn? only when referrals deposit btc and purchase ghs? I think it is only fair to allow it for auto-buy also

We earn if they buy, seems fair to me because if they ever want to get there hands on the free 10ghs they have to pay. 

so if we earn when they buy shouldn't we also earn when they use auto-buy?
The autobuy does not appear as a transaction. Can you please include this in the transactions list so we can keep track of how much went into autobuy?

So with the Affiliate if I am showing 10 Signups but Unclaimed Earnings 0 does that mean everyones just grabbing the free 10ghs & not buying anything?

that is correct also a question for hashie, for affiliates will we make commission if our referrals are using auto-buy?

Not right now.

-Sahra

So when exactly do affiliates earn? only when referrals deposit btc and purchase ghs? I think it is only fair to allow it for auto-buy also

We earn if they buy, seems fair to me because if they ever want to get there hands on the free 10ghs they have to pay. 
t96

Not right now.

-Sahra

Activity: 322
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Not right now.

-Sahra
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Activity: 10
t96

Activity: 168
bitcoin please stop crashing Sad
Activity: 285
Looks good. I appreciate the hashpower screenshot, but
can you quickly share a picture of your ACTUAL mining location, physical hardware and stuff, with you in it perhaps (like gawminers, and genesis mining)

That shouldnt be too hard right, I don't think its asking too much at all
t96
thanks for adding auto-buy
Sound Engineer for Hire
I can't login anymore for some reason,
says I have to activate my account.?
Hi,

Your account was never activated (you never clicked on the activation link). We started requiring accounts to confirm their email before signing in with the latest update. I've activated your account for you.

For everyone else, search for an activation email from '[email protected]' (you might need to search your spam folder too). If you can't find it, contact [email protected] and we'll be able to assist you.

-Sahra

sorry, i never got it even in my spam sections Sad
sorry bout that haha
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hi,

Your account was never activated (you never clicked on the activation link). We started requiring accounts to confirm their email before signing in with the latest update. I've activated your account for you.

For everyone else, search for an activation email from '[email protected]' (you might need to search your spam folder too). If you can't find it, contact [email protected] and we'll be able to assist you.

-Sahra
Sound Engineer for Hire
Activity: 40
Can I trust you, Sir?

How do you honestly expect someone to respond to that? If they are an entity running a true business, they are going to say yes because they want your money. If they are a scammer with a fake business, they are going to say yes because they want your money. Either way, chances are good, they will respond with a yes. Before investing, make sure to do your due diligence. Research what you can and then decide from there. "Only invest what you're willing to lose", is probably the best advice.

In regards to the sites trustworthiness, they have been responsive on the forum. Very quick on the defense. They have posted a screen shot of their hashrate when it was pointed at BTCGuild on the support section of their site. There have been requests to see photos of the mining equipment that have gone unanswered as yet. I'd suggest using the contact information on their site to contact them directly rather than through the forum. You might get better response time or answers more elaborate and direct to any question that you might have.
Jump to: